Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • STR BANDIT

12 29.27%
  • LUK BANDIT

29 70.73%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STR OR LUK BANDIT????

I'm a 4x Str Dit, and yes Luck is better then Str there is no doubt about that, however a Str Dit is easier to train to Class 3 then a Luk. Once I hit class 3 i'll be buying -ap points to make myself into a full luck bandit.

Uhh...LUK Bandits are better than STR Bandits, and LUK Bandit's weapons are cooler, in what way are STR Bandit's cooler...? LUK Bandits, according to the calculations you all have made, have more MIN, MAX, and average ATT than STR Bandits, and Double Stab and Meso Explosion's description in the database, say that their power is also measured by LUK. So, the more LUK, the more powerful Meso Explosion is.

Beginner

Default Luck bandit the best !!

When you reach to lvl 120 and the 4th is out the luck bandit will be the best the reason luck bandit weapon's attack is better then str bandit weapon's att so it will hit more damage then str bandit
    no

I wish that one really old topic was around here from a LONG time ago, it was like a year or more ago. Anyways it compared the damages of STR and LUK from like 30 to 100, and I'm pretty sure LUK won out in the end.
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."-Gandhi

My Pwnage Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by okliyong2 View Post
    When you reach to lvl 120 and the 4th is out the luck bandit will be the best the reason luck bandit weapon's attack is better then str bandit weapon's att so it will hit more damage then str bandit
    Do you think you can speak any less clearly? I think I understood too much of that </sarcasm> Wow, reviving a thread that's been quiet for 6 months.

As a counter to what I *think* you were saying, in the higher levels, e.g. 4th job, you can get a stronger str-dagger for the same price as a luk-dagger, but the CB will have lower luk. If the extra attack is worth more than the lost luk, the strdit is stronger. Otherwise, the lukdit is stronger.

Since we're talking about maybe a 2% increase in atk (3 atk increase out of 120 atk +/-), unless the strdit has 98% the luk of the same lukdit, the strdit is weaker. *shrug* Whatever, I love my strdit all the same.

heres an idea: stop arguing over which is better and just get some good damn gear.

but If you really want my 2cents, I have never been out-damaged by a similar lvl str dit with better equips.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Dice

Quote Originally Posted by Isa View Post
    Do you think you can speak any less clearly? I think I understood too much of that </sarcasm> Wow, reviving a thread that's been quiet for 6 months.
    6 months? It's been nearly a year. But seriously, why do you people have to go & bring this back? No one else post here, just shut up & go live your lives.

DOOD, I LIEK LUV THESE THRAEDS!!11one

yes, i do. now, i have to argue for the str bandit side. Strength bandits pwn luck bandits cause of the amount of money that you would save. now, lets say that you have a level 50 bandit in bellocan (me, lol). You're scrolling your sai, a mere 1mil for a 68 attack one and since your so *****rdly, you scroll this above average sai with 7 100%s, a nice 75 attack; this evens out to roughly 1.5mil. Now, lets say that your a luck bandit, and your scrolling your shinkita, 62 attack or 65 attack, respectivly 2.2mil or 3.5mil. you look at your meager meso sack and notice that you can only spare 4mil for your armor (admit it people, unfunded bandits ONLY ever get 5mil to throw around, get me a screeny of a legit bandit with over 30mil, only gms qualifies :3). well, you can choose to get a 69 attack shink (2.7mil) an attack of 300-500, or a 72 attack shink (4mil) 312-521. you can still spend over 10mil altogether on some godly shink that we would droll over but thats only a like 50 more attack. Now, a sai, with 301-475 damage, while spending only 1.7mil seems attractive compared to spending 2.3mil more for a like, what? 40 attack maximum attack, pffffft. luk daggers are almost as overrated as attack gloves!

another arguement you can take into consideration is that most bandits dont make it past level 40 (luck and strength daggers are really closly matched at levels 30-50, consulted that chart that was so kindly provided in the last page) and fewer yet reach to level 50. now, would you rather hit 240 times in a minute (1.5secs * 6 hits = 240 hits a minute)or or only 180 hits a minute? (2seconds * 6 hits = 180 hits a minute)

uh... it might be argued since we are spending so much money on bandits we might as well make it the best it can be, godly claws, att wg, warrior pots, the works. to that i have to say, "LALALALAAAA I CANT HEAR YOU". yet i appluad your logic and your perisitence (my spelling is t3h secks) at trying to make me see logic.

summed up. would you rather spend Five Million on just 40 more attack? or would you rather spend 1.7mil but still be able to hit 60 times more in a minute with booster? after all, the bandit is about speed, not power. uh... not true for 40+, read this and forget this sentence exists.

dam enter. finishing~~

Quote Originally Posted by eefie View Post
    o.0 you jacked my o.0 which i plagarized off someone else :S

STR for speed, which becomes evened out later.
    LUK for strength, doesnt get evened out later.

choose.
    dont listen to him, he makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by someguy i forgot the name of View Post
    o.0

the only advantage that str daggers ever had was in their wallets....

btw, targaryen pwns you

choose.
    listen to him cause he worships me!!

My sig is emo-er than yours.

i no wut u did thar.

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    hmm nice stats ther, the only thing wrong is that LUK BANDITS DONT HIT THE AVERAGE EVERYTIME, they hit several high dmgs then the rest are low...learn to do math u nub, and dont tell me to gtfo, get a life
    GTFO
    AND if your calling him a noob, look in the mirror, noob

ok rant over.

fact is
    luk bandits have higher max att and, according to your calculations, min damage.
    luk bandits will eventually win out
    it is not true that str bandits are faster, only from 1~30, i think. (correct me on that one)

it is true that str bandits will save more money, BUT you'll end up wasting money on pots just like luks, in the end all bandits blow money on pots.
    str bandits have a 1-5mil adv, thats about it.
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    hmm nice stats ther, the only thing wrong is that LUK BANDITS DONT HIT THE AVERAGE EVERYTIME, they hit several high dmgs then the rest are low...learn to do math u nub, and dont tell me to gtfo, get a life

It is called average for a reason, it is the amout of damage that someone will hit usually. Of course you don't hit the average everytime, noone does. He was really just showing that Luk Bandits have a higher min and max damage, and because of that they also have a higher average thus dealing more damage than Str Bandits.

BTW - He knows how to do his math, hitting serveral high then rest low isn't really math that is just stating something that usually happens when you attack with SB.
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."-Gandhi

My Pwnage Guide.