View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • NovaDragoon - Neothisis

2 16.67%
  • krndevil - krnboy1009

0 0%
  • never4get - ponyboy123

4 33.33%
  • NeonFrost - SacredOne

3 25.00%
  • AwakenZero - AwakenZero

3 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speeches + Pre-votes [Bera Guild]

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Default Speeches + Pre-votes [Bera Guild]

This might have been for a higher authority than me to do, but I did it anyway.

People who are running for new Jr. Master in the HiddenStreet Guild of Bera, please post your speeches here. What will you do once in the job of new Jr. Master, how will you help? Why do you want to be new Jr. Master, tell us why. And please, only the people who are running post here. Or else is gets really complicated. :?

The poll is just a pre-vote, I want to see who is the most popular. This is not the real election, that's RaisinBran's jurisdiction.

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF. EVEN THOUGHT THIS IS JUST A PRE-POLL, YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF.

And you may only vote if you are in the guild. If there are over 30 votes, I'll know something's up. Although.. I can't really do anything about it since this isn't the real election.. Just don't do it! :x
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Here's my paragraph:
    I would be a good second Jr. Master for the HiddenStreet guild because I am very active in-game, & kind of active on the forums(working on it :P )I would also live up to do what I said in my posts on page 6, allowing the older members of the forums with more posts come in the guild first. I could also sponser weekly guild events or something, such as Jump Quests, Scavenger Hunts, etc. I wouldn't abuse my power(such as expelling & reinviting in guild for fun, or increasing & decreasing rank for fun)I act mature in the guild at most times(just have to break out in song sometimes :oops: ), I am fair, & don't pick/cause fights within members of the guild, & I would, of course listen to Raisin & AtoZ, because they are still higher ranked than me(yes Raisin is also a Jr. Master, but he holds the true authority in the guild), & um...I think that's all... Do I need anything else? :shock:
    Can't vote for myself, so I vote for Pony.

Im a right man to vote for. i dont spam, i am honest, i am mature and im unbiased. i have been in this guild the long time.im absoulutely loyal to the guild. i saw many members come and go, many dramas. i have experience in the guild, and i believe, that the person with the most experience should be the leader of the guild. since we have raisin, good old raisin, i believe, that i should be jr master.i wont mind if i dont become jr master, but for the best interest of this guild, i think people should vote for me.

I know im not supposed to post, but i voted for pony before i read that i wasnt supposed to vote. sorry.
    I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by KindaMaybe
    I know im not supposed to post, but i voted for pony before i read that i wasnt supposed to vote. sorry.
    Eh, you're on the waiting list, & this isn't real.

aight simple and sweet

=] im way active forums and game ...ive been in the guild from the very begginin with awake and even for awhile jenny was their

im older way mature in comparison (sry guys) and even though im not the highest lvl in the guild i still know how to have fun crack jokes with moderation and just over all keep it real

im a very unique trust worthy person friends to everyone

~<3 includin nova hes a good kid

i just hope this electoin goes smoother then is has been in the guild chat ...-_- you guys need to calm it down ...JON HASN"T EVEN LOGGED ON SINCE THEN ...so thiers still no solid promises of promotion

vote pony 8)
    ~*~ we don't stop playing because we get older ~*~
    *~* we get older because we stop playing *~*

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

as I mentioned in the guild chat earlier, this system is LOOPHOLED. This poll is open to every member of the forums, and not just the members of the HS Bera guild, which it was supposed to be. But since this is all just a pre-poll, the real poll should be taken by one of the guild masters, or jr.masters through the PM system.

It should work like this (most probably):
    1- JM/M PMs all the members of the HS Bera guild
    2- In the PM, it lists all the candidates, along with a link to this page with their speeches, if all have delivered theirs by then
    3- The PM is replied to by the members, and their votes are included in the PM
    4- The JM/M tallies all the votes, and there we have it, a new JM.

Offtopic slightly: I thought AwakenZero was still undecided if he was going to run for JM or not. :?
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

I thought more people would go for the jm spot :roll: guess not.

aznboy666-lvl 16x bishop

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

oh, right now, it seems noone has voted for krndevil. 0 votes... :?

Pony's in the lead with 4, and everyone else back at 3.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Yeah, AwakenZero is undecided. Thanks to whoever voted for me! :D
    Oh, I forgot, here's my slogan:
    ME GUSTA POLLO!