View Poll Results: Are you going to try this game?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 79.25%
  • No

7 13.21%
  • Im not sure.

4 7.55%
Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: [THE OFFICIAL TRICKSTER ONLINE THREAD]

WTF IS WITH THE YELLOW TEXT! IM BLINDED!

Mines gonna be something that has to do with mythical creatures >.>.

Well... I got my thing up and running but their isnt any start button/login button >.>
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

Back everyone, was playing King of Fighters with my friend :P Training. Anyways so some people here want a Trickster guild. Sure we can do that. First we need to know the name of the guild. Second who is the leader. Third I can make the site, im very skilled with html and php and shiit.

Give me some names of the guild name. And we can check up.

Anyways I edited the yellow text so you can see better. And I edited the skills to put when u first start ur own char.

And yes you can have a guild on trickster. Like in maple.

It should just be Hidden-Street.

No

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperhal
    It should just be Hidden-Street.
    The thing is. Hidden-street is a hidden place in maplestory. Like when you go to mm. Why not take something thats from Trickster instead.

I mean Hidden-street as in "Thats where we come from" >_>

No

This topic is pretty much spam since all this info you can get by going to the main site, making it just a big copy+paste waste of space. If you would have made it a "post your screen name" thread then fine but this is ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm sure some geek off of these forums is going to take my name before I even touch the keyboard, so what's the point. I'll figure out some other name...
    ~DarkTwilight~

Quote Originally Posted by Parallax
    This topic is pretty much spam since all this info you can get by going to the main site, making it just a big copy+paste waste of space. If you would have made it a "post your screen name" thread then fine but this is ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm sure some geek off of these forums is going to take my name before I even touch the keyboard, so what's the point. I'll figure out some other name...
    Only so you know the update thing. I wrote like 2 min ago. Isnt from any site. Go read again the thing I edited.

So this isnt any time waste.

Tomatoes hahahaha, Toma-Toes hahahaha, Toes :D
    DynamiteMilk - Bera - Can't play much anymore (School)

tomatoes, lawl. btw it says the sso thing is over or something. did i miss anything?
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Default Re: [THE OFFICIAL TRICKSTER ONLINE THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by B-Boy-FLeX
    This thread got everything you want to know about Trickster online.

First is about this game: What is the story behind it.

Story
    : Breaking news from SNBC~!
    Around 2am this morning, Don Cavalier, the billionaire and the founder of the world??s greatest game company Megalo Company, has passed away.

Since it was unclear whether he specified the successors to his fortune, there seemed to be a possible friction among the family members and company staffs regarding the inheritance of his estate, his lawyers have revealed a hologram data which contained his will.

And here are the details of his will.I, Don Cavalier, would like to leave a will regarding my fortune. First of all, the one thing all of you are curious about would be who will inherit all of my fortune. However, I am not going to select a single inheritor. On the contrary, I want to share them with everyone who wants part of it. But there is a catch. There is a desert island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean which will be the stage of my final masterpiece, ??Trickster.? I want to invite everyone who wants to take part in my final masterpiece. Enjoy and survive, and get rich~!
    Puhahahahaha~!!!?

This news has spread out very quickly around the world and a great number of gamers are coming to the middle of the Pacific Ocean to get a piece of Don Cavalier??s fortune. We have send a correspondent to Don Cavalier??s island and when more detail becomes available, we will bring them to you.

All eyes are on Caballa Island, a desert island in the middle of Pacific which surfaced a few years ago because of crustal movement below the sea. It??s all because Megalo Company, a preeminent game company founded by Don Cavalier, has chosen this place and created a stage for their virtual reality game, ??Trickster.? People with different reasons and purposes are continuously arriving at the island and by means of billionaire??s will, the game has begun. The most important goal of this game is to collect special game cards and in order to dig them up, you need to use special equipment (drill) provided by Megalo Company.

The hidden story 5 years ago, Don Cavalier was visiting a certain European city to participate in ??Global-wide Game Show?, the world??s biggest game festival.
    While walking around, he becomes interested at an auction going on near the festivities and decides to take a closer look. Don Cavalier was a man who loved to collect and display rare antiques and soon became fascinated with a piece of scroll that was put up in the auction by one of the gypsies.
    Out of nowhere, he jumps into the action and outbids everyone for the scroll.

The scroll was made with white whale leather and contained small letters written with ink made from a mixture of black shellfish, fish oil, and seaweed pigment. It contained history of ancient lost city of ??Altheo.? Always looking for new ideas for his games, Don Cavalier senses that this strange piece of artifact will come handy someday.

After the discovery of this strange scroll, 1 year has passed by when a strange island appeared in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.Because of the similarities shared by the island and the lost place described in his scroll, Don Cavalier believes this new island must have been part of Altheo kingdom. He immediately purchases the island and renames it Caballa Island after himself. Soon after, he brings in his top staff from his company, Megalo Company, and begins his final secret project. Don Cavalier??s last master piece, ??Trickster? is finally born after more than 4 years of development. No doubt it received more attention because of the sudden death of its producer as well as his will.

Part3 Secrets inside the CardsThe Caballa Island is believed to have thousands and thousands of hidden cards buried in it. These cards are absolutely necessary for advancing in the game as well as for their special functions of fending off monsters. But not all the cards are planted by Don Cavalier as 16 original cards were already buried in the island long before Don Cavalier.

The legend has it that these special cards can only be distinguished by people with unique abilities. For others, these cards will look and feel like any other cards because they were made from extracts of special jewel called ??Harkon.? Also known as legendary rainbow jewel, Harkon reflects off light in 7 different colors and also emits ultra ray that that disguises its presence to an ordinary person. This is the reason why if you don??t have the unique ability, you won??t be able to distinguish it from others. However, if you are lucky enough to have that unique ability to distinguish Harkon, you will find that each of the 16 special cards will have a partial map drawn to it. If you collect all 16 cards, you will have a complete map which will direct you to a hidden place. This is the ulterior motive behind Don Cavalier??s plan. The only ones who can find such map are select few who are descendents of the Trickster (It could be you) and their abilities will be tested during the game.

Part4 Heroes and becoming heroes ??Do it with Trickster~!?The word ??Trickster? appears in many of the old myths and folklores.

They take the form of animals or part human, part animal. The Tricksters usually strive for freedom and tend to face their destiny head on. They enjoy jokes and tricks but they don??t mean any harm. However, since they are not perfect like gods, they sometimes make the wrong judgment and get in trouble.

It was believed that the Altheans called people who could control the mysterious powers of Harkon the Trickster, and worshipped them as their heroes. If you are one of the chosen ones, you will realize the power hidden inside of you, that mysterious power of Trickster and find the mystic map Don Cavalier was after. If you can distinguish those 16 special cards, you definitely are the descendant of Altheans and you will soon be able to harness and control the powers of Harkon.

Part5 Legendary jewel, ??Harkon? Reflecting light in 7 different colors, Harkon is the most cared treasure for the Altheans as well as the symbol of their worship.
    It emits 7 different colored lights just like rainbow but to see all of them you need a unique ability to recognize the ultra ray. For this reason, an ordinary person has no way of identifying Harkon which leaves the existence of Harkon one of the myths yet to be proven. Right in the middle of Altheo stands a sculpture made with pure Harkon and this sculpture has a special power to draw in all other Harkon stones. That is why Harkon stones are only found in Alteras Mountains where Altheo is located.

To get to Altheo, you not only need to collect all 16 special cards, but you also need a compass made with Harkon stone. These two items will lead you to the largest Harkon stone hidden inside the lost city of Altheo called ??Blessing of Poseidon?

Secrets inside the CardsThe Caballa Island is believed to have thousands and thousands of hidden cards buried in it. These cards are absolutely necessary for advancing in the game as well as for their special functions of fending off monsters. But not all the cards are planted by Don Cavalier as 16 original cards were already buried in the island long before Don Cavalier.

The legend has it that these special cards can only be distinguished by people with unique abilities. For others, these cards will look and feel like any other cards because they were made from extracts of special jewel called ??Harkon.? Also known as legendary rainbow jewel, Harkon reflects off light in 7 different colors and also emits ultra ray that that disguises its presence to an ordinary person. This is the reason why if you don??t have the unique ability, you won??t be able to distinguish it from others. However, if you are lucky enough to have that unique ability to distinguish Harkon, you will find that each of the 16 special cards will have a partial map drawn to it. If you collect all 16 cards, you will have a complete map which will direct you to a hidden place. This is the ulterior motive behind Don Cavalier??s plan. The only ones who can find such map are select few who are descendents of the Trickster (It could be you) and their abilities will be tested during the game.

Heroes and becoming heroes ??Do it with Trickster~!?The word ??Trickster? appears in many of the old myths and folklores.

They take the form of animals or part human, part animal. The Tricksters usually strive for freedom and tend to face their destiny head on. They enjoy jokes and tricks but they don??t mean any harm. However, since they are not perfect like gods, they sometimes make the wrong judgment and get in trouble.

It was believed that the Altheans called people who could control the mysterious powers of Harkon the Trickster, and worshipped them as their heroes. If you are one of the chosen ones, you will realize the power hidden inside of you, that mysterious power of Trickster and find the mystic map Don Cavalier was after. If you can distinguish those 16 special cards, you definitely are the descendant of Altheans and you will soon be able to harness and control the powers of Harkon.

Part5 Legendary jewel, ??Harkon? Reflecting light in 7 different colors, Harkon is the most cared treasure for the Altheans as well as the symbol of their worship.
    It emits 7 different colored lights just like rainbow but to see all of them you need a unique ability to recognize the ultra ray. For this reason, an ordinary person has no way of identifying Harkon which leaves the existence of Harkon one of the myths yet to be proven. Right in the middle of Altheo stands a sculpture made with pure Harkon and this sculpture has a special power to draw in all other Harkon stones. That is why Harkon stones are only found in Alteras Mountains where Altheo is located.

To get to Altheo, you not only need to collect all 16 special cards, but you also need a compass made with Harkon stone. These two items will lead you to the largest Harkon stone hidden inside the lost city of Altheo called ??Blessing of Poseidon?

Legendary jewel, ??Harkon? Reflecting light in 7 different colors, Harkon is the most cared treasure for the Altheans as well as the symbol of their worship.

SECOND is the stages.

*DESERT BEACH*

Area IntroductionThe name Desert Beach comes from its enormous amount of sand
    creating a feeling of an actual desert.

This place is a heaven for beginners as the monster level in the area ranges between 1~18.

The beginners can get accustomed to Trickster here as there are number of cute monsters to

give users joy of hunting and many NPCs throughout the area to provide simple quests.

Another special feature of this area is colorful seashells and unique architectures

crafted out of sand and seashells.

VillageThe main village in the Desert Beach is called ??Paradise? and it accommodates

few shops, monster guild, and a public bath. It also features a unique place called

O-X Quiz Plaza where players can gather around and do instant quiz events among themselves

Dungeon InformationTwo different dungeons exist underneath the Desert Beach. One is

an underground dungeon that connects to Aquarius Village of Ghost Blue Region, and the

other dungeon leads to the inside of the Pyramid that.

*GHOST BLUE*

Area IntroductionGhost Blue is an underwater area located just in front of Desert Beach
    shore.
    Before Cavalla Island popped out, this area was known as the ??Devil??s Zone? as number

of mysterious shipwrecks occurred in the area. However all shipwrecking stopped after

Cavalla Island appeared. The name Ghost Blue comes from all the ghosts that were supposedly

witnessed when the Cavalla Island was being developed. This place is popular among users

who just advanced from beginner level for couple of reasons. The first being the proximity

to Desert Beach and the other being the monster in the area are not really difficult to
    handle as the monster level in Ghost Blue ranges between 20~30.

*CAVALLA RELICS*

Area IntroductionThis area is called Cavalla Relics because of the vast number of

relics and ruins that are found in the area.
    Because of the variety of cultures that are represented in the relics found, it is

believed that these are the evidence of the ancient civilization of Cavalla Island.

That is one of the reasons this area is popular among archeologists as well as treasure

hunters. The monster level in the area range between 50~70 and treasure box monsters are
    known to make an appearance to protect the relics from the treasure hunters.

VillageAzteca in Cavalla Relics is a mysterious and magnificent place that has the remains

of ancient civilization. Monster Guild is located inside of the pyramid monument, and a

couple of shops are located in the corner of the village. The point of interest in the

village of Azteca is a public sauna called Azteca Sauna and it uses the old sauna ruin
    itself.

Dungeon InformationThe dungeon in this area is located underneath the relics and it is

called Underground Monument Dungeon. It can be entered through the cracks in the field.

The monsters in this dungeon are stronger than the ones found in Cavalla Relics as

the monster levels in the dungeon average between 60~80 with the boss monster level
    at 120??s.

*SWAMP AREA*

Area IntroductionDeep dark water, number of water lily all around, trees with its roots

deep in the water..all these are the reasons that make the Swamp Area one of the more

dangerous areas in Cavalla Island.

Located Southwest from Cavalla Relics, this area looks and feels like a deserted, remote

place. The monster level in this area range between 90~120 and the boss monster here is

called Mud Bigfoot with the monster level topping off at 150.

VillageThe village of ??Carbigal? of the Swamp Area has a special myth that has been

passed down the generations. The word Carbigal means holy swamp and the village is named

it to commemorate an Animal-god that came down to plug up the swamp holes. There is a

three-story shop, monster guild, tea house, and a small temple to honor the Animal-god.

Carbigal is known to have bigger than average female population and it is because of

the handsome priest attending the temple.

Dungeon InformationThe southern part of Carbigal leads to the Swamp Dungeon.

With large number of trees and plants providing a good breeding ground, there are ample

numbers of monsters living in this area. One similarity shared among the monsters

in the Swamp Dungeon is the size as they are all big. The monster level for these biggies

range between 120~170. The boss level monster is called ??Tenterion? and is a difficult

capture with the monster level at 229.

*OOPS WHARF*

Area IntroductionOops Wharf is located at the west shore of Cavalla Island.

This is a pretty quiet place and the reason for the lack of activity can be traced back

to a place called ??Phantom School? right behind the wharf. There are rumors that the

school is haunted by ghosts and that drove people away from the wharf as well. However,

the wharf, and the Phantom School is becoming increasingly popular as more adventures show

up at Cavalla Island. This area is suited for wide level of players as the monster level

in the wharf range between 50~170.

*TECHICHI VOLCANO*

Techichi Volcano is located in front of Tabasco Volcano.

The whole place is covered with volcanic ash and smoke. The most treasured jewel in

Trickster, ??Harkon? is buried near the volcano and is visited by many for a chance to

dig up the treasure. But with monsters in the region ranging between 200~260, only the

high level tricksters with excellent control can get out alive with the treasure in hand.

While there is no town in the Techichi Volcano, there is a small cabin called ??Tango Cabin?

which is named after the cabin owners?? cat and the place is popular among the cat owners.
    *TABASCO VOLCANO*

Area IntroductionTabasco Volcano is located in the middle of Cavalla Island.

The name comes from the hot flavor contained in its gas and air nearby. Hot lava

fills the cracked, dry land and strong heat doesn??t allow much plantation growth except

for one kind of tree. They are pepper trees and they serve as main diet for Spicy Dragons,

possibly the strongest monster in Cavalla Island. It is believed that the hot flavor of

Tabasco Volcano comes from spiciness of the pepper trees. Tabasco Volcano is the toughest

region to explore in Cavalla Island with the monster level in this region ranging between

300~350. Furthermore, it is the home to the strongest monster in Cavalla Island which

boasts level 999, Spicy Dragon.

*SNOW HILL*

Area IntroductionCavalla Island, located right in the middle of the Pacific Ocean,

would be the last place on Earth to expect snow.

But there is one area in the island where the norm does not apply and it??s called Snow

Hill. This place is covered with thick ice and snows every day. Don Cavalier has put in

the most effort in creating Snow Hill as the snow is created using 24 hour snow maker.

Snow Hill is known to be the most romantic place because of some surprise guests you can

bump into, such as Santa Clause and his elves. However, not everyone is invited because

of the region??s monsters average 130~ 200 monster level.

Dungeon InformationIgloo of Snow hill Field 4 is connected to the Blue Ice Dungeon.

Blue Ice Dungeon has almost as many dangerous monsters as Tabasco Volcano. The monster

level in this region ranges between 300~320 and the boss monster in this region, Queen

Odinea, with level 777, needs to be avoided at all costs.

THIRD is all the characters.

Type of Character BUNNY Job and TypeSchoolgirl, Power Type

AppearanceCute and boyish schoolgirl. She is a member of the boxing club and always wears a pair of boxing gloves along with her school uniform.

Reason for coming to Cavalla IslandShe is an all-around athlete who has never lost in any kind of athletic competition. While she was getting bored with her usual excellence in ordinary sports, she was offered a chance to save the boxing club of her school. She soon sets her goal of obtaining the Junior Championship. While training, she sees the one and only boxing glove made of mammoth leather in an auction and comes to Cavalla Island to earn money to buy her treasure.

Type of Character SHEEP Job and TypeLibrarian, Magic Type

AppearanceA female character with a quiet personality and a sheep-like deep wave hair and fillets with bells.

Reason for coming to Cavalla IslandAs a librarian, she has deep knowledge on just about everything in the world. One day, she finds a book that isn??t part of library collection. She realizes that the book is about ancient wizardry and learns the tricks of witchcraft. Shortly after, she learns of the news regarding Trickster and Cavalla Island and sees it as an opportunity to raise money to build her own library, her life-long dream.

Type of Character FOX Job and TypeArcheologist, Sense Type

AppearanceA female character with smart, stylish looks and cool tranquil personality. She has more than one tails which sets her apart from other fox.

Reason for coming to Cavalla IslandReason for coming to Cavalla Island: She is an archeologist with sharp intuition, logics, and also a very rational person. She was the youngest person ever to earn a PhD in archeology and soon becomes famous for all her works and findings in her field. When she finds out about a new mysterious island that popped up in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, she wants to explore the island but is beaten by Don Cavalier. Her entrance to the competition is just an excuse to explore and study the island.

Type of Character CAT Job and TypeModel, Charm Type

AppearanceA female character who enjoys wearing revealing outfits. She is full of self-confidence and knows how beautiful she looks.

Reason for coming to Cavalla IslandA rising star model who has won a couple of beauty contests. She has been cast to play the leading role in an upcoming blockbuster ??Cleopatra.? She comes to the island to make money to purchase ravish and expensive costumes for her movie.

Type of Character BUFFALO Job and TypeFighter, Power Type

AppearanceA strong, bully type character with big horns on top of his head. He wears a red scarf and a protective bandage on his arm.

Reason for coming to Cavalla IslandHe is a professional fighter who would challenge and fight anybody. He unknowingly competes in an illegal fight and seriously injures his opponent in a win. But only finds out about it after he was cheated off his prize money by his manager. He comes to Cavalla Island to make money to take care of his injured opponent and his family.

Type of Character DRAGON Job and TypeShaman, Magic Type

AppearanceCold-hearted male character with wing, tail, and a rake-shaped fin. He always uses his magic staff whenever he does his magic.

Reason for coming to Cavalla IslandA descendant of both Gypsy and Asian, he was adopted by his rich parents when he was young. He studied medicine because of his parents?? wishes, but soon becomes fascinated with astrology and alchemy. One day, he receives a sign that predicts his return to his gypsy roots and it comes true. After a while, he becomes their leader but is faced with lack of food and other resources. While searching for answers, he gets another sign that shows Cavalla Island and he heads off to find wealth for his people.

Type of Character LION Job and TypeEngineer, Sense Type

AppearanceHe is brave, smart, and quick on his feet. He always wears cargo shorts and carries loads of fun and useful gadgets with him.

Reason for coming to Cavalla IslandHe studied engineering in hopes of one day building a robot by himself. ??World Robot Building Contest,? the world cup of robot building contest which is held every 4 years, is being hosted this year. But he needs money to get all the materials necessary to compete. He comes to Cavalla Island to raise fund for this competition.

Type of Character RACCOON Job and TypeStudent Teacher, Charm Type

AppearanceA very stylish and fashionable male character. He loves to stand out from the crowd and shows his personality through his round sunglasses.

Reason for coming to Cavalla IslandHe comes to an all-girl??s school as a student teacher. He comes from a teacher??s family. His outstanding social skills and manners make him the most popular teacher in the school. When the news regarding the Cavalla Island surfaces, 7 students from his school runs away at the same time. They are members of the 7-Princess Club, the most notorious gang in the school. Knowing that they are off to find the hidden treasure, he heads off to Cavalla Island to bring the girls back home safely.

FORTH thing is the 2 hardest bosses in this game are:

Queen Odinea Lv.777
    Number two ranking monster in Cavalla Island behind Spicy Dragon. Once a possessor of a fiery temper, she wanted the coldest heart of all. Her wish came true after her death, making her the coldest-hearted monster of all.

Spicy Dragon Lv.999
    The strongest monster in Cavalla Island. There are even some adventurers who would risk their lives just to get a glimpse of this monster. Spicy Dragons attack by spitting out very hot and spicy breath.

We would like to apologize for postponing open-beta session again.
    As you see in Gamengame.com, it is delayed again for official opening date. It will be opened at midnight on the 24th of July in Eastern time of US. This would be the final call for delay. Currently, all the games that are supposed to be opened July 10th are having some problems with SSO, Single Sign On, system which allows user to play all the games in gamengame.com with his/her sigle ID. So please be a bit more patient. We'll do our best to fix all the problems and hope you understand it.
    Thank you very much for being patient.
    Now if you are going to play this game pick a character. My character is Dragon the Shaman magic dude. If you got any questions just write them here.

Official site is http://www.tricksteronline.com/

System Spec. Information
    Minimum Requirements
    Windows® System 2000/XP OS
    Intel Pentium lll 800MHZ
    256MB RAM
    2.5GB HDD
    DirectX 8.1b or above
    3D support Graphic Card
    800*600 resolution Recommended Requirements
    Windows® System 2000/XP OS
    Intel Pentium lll 1GHZ