Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: 11 Choices Project Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Isa View Post
    Referencing your Drain/Booster distribution, I would recommend going 30 Drain, 18 booster. I'm a bandit, not a sin, but here's my reasoning:

18 booster has a duration of 180 seconds, the same duration as max Shadow Partner. This will "sync" your attack buffs, rather than having them wearing off at different durations, or "wasting" the last 20 seconds of booster.

Also, lvl 28 drain absorbs only 67% base damage (156% damage x 43% absorb), compared to lvl 30's 72% (160% x 45%), 5% more. If your base damage average is 500 damage, that's an extra 25 HP per drain (and 50 extra with crit), and at the cost of booster costing 2 extra HP and MP.

Just as a side note, I have a sin in training (currently level 31), and this is the skill build I will be using:
    30-31: 3 mastery
    31-41: 30 critical throw (max)
    41-44: 10 haste
    45: 2 mastery (5 total)
    45-47: 6 booster
    47-50: 10 haste (20 total, max)
    51: 3 endure
    52-56: 15 drain
    57-61: 15 mastery (20 total, max)
    62-66: 15 drain (30 total, max)
    67-70: 12 booster (18 total)

Obviously, you will do what you intend to do, but I hope this will at the least provide you with at least one idea you hadn't thought of.

Keep up the great work, and best of luck to you :D

I'm gunna follow that, with one slight variation, 5 booster before haste..i <3 booster and it is great for training at Z lupins at lvl 42 so they can't hit me with bananas before i get the 2nd throw in. It levelled me up a lot faster :P (my opinion on it anyway)

iELO - Level 3x Brawler...we'll see.

Same here, I find that booster, even at low levels needing to be re-cast often, is very useful, even when not continuously attacking (holding attack button to attack at maximum speed), it speeds up your "recover time", the time between your attack and when you are allowed to move/act again...
    But it's not a good idea to put a single point into it while maxing mastery, it becomes too addicting and you have to keep recasting it XD

It's that time of year again...
    Time to hunt for maple weapons!
    I'll need to search down about 24 of them, or hopefully the prices will drop during the month...

Checklist:

3 maple shields-
    -windia []
    -bera []
    -scania [X]

11 maple hats-
    -windia [] [] []
    -broa [] []
    -bera [] [] []
    -scania [] [] []

1 maple lama staff - windia [x]
    1 maple crossbow - broa [X]
    1 maple soul searcher - broa [X]
    2 maple soul singers - bera [X][]
    1 maple scorpio - bera [X]
    1 maple impaler - bera []
    2 maple wagners - scania [x][X]
    1 maple kandayo - scania [X]

Extras:
    maple sword - bera
    maple crow - broa
    maple claw - scania
    maple snowboard - bera

I'm not sure if I'm going to have much time to hunt for them though, nor how crowded it will be...
    Although, if anybody finds one that's above average and is interested in selling, feel free to contact me ;)

Edit/Update:
    No maple weapons so far except one soul searcher in windia, finished another bowman and halfway through the next warrior, only 3+1/2 to go for a 4x average ^_^

I've been accepted into University! Yay! Comp Sci here I come!

I just finished two calculus exams, the AP Calc was a terror, but the regular one was pathetically easy.

I'm starting my very first computer game made completely in flash! A 2D Action/RPG/Platformer similar to maplestory, my ambition was a bit too high for what I wanted to do, so I'm just keeping it simple and using shapes instead of sprites for the characters and enemies, I might post some screenshots or maybe even a download later after it's done =3

[Edit/update]
    Lets see...
    Birthday and high school graduation has passed, only a few days left in May and one month left of high school...
    I'm probably going to have to take another break so that I can focus on finishing up school and exams, but I would still like to discuss anything people can come up with ;)
    Geometry will draw the soul toward truth and create the spirit of philosophy.
    -Plato

A thing is obvious mathematically after you see it.
    - R.D. Carmichael

To help you out a bit with some basic warroir information I have figured out for myself.
    To help you lvl them a bit faster. The 2x dex your lvl before 30 is a waste of time. I have found that keeping your str 4x your lvl is enough and duping the rest into dex.
    As for party questing. Yes you will miss. But the damage you do it a killer in its self. ( took out ligators with 3 solid hits with a lvl 25 dirty mop clean)

Now as for the first job test going into your second job. With perfect stats I have 120 str, 42 dex, 4int, 4luk.
    +3 dex from lvl 30 eq, and a +3 dex green bamboo hat.
    giving me 48 dex. Making my acc a 38. adding a few sniper pots (+5)
    giving me 43 acc. You only need about 45 acc to pass the test.

After test wise I also found this method works best to actually get to lvl 35 fighting wild boars. Then fire boars after to lvl 40.

I been away a while from hs. But maybe this will help you get to lvl 50 a bit faster.
    "The Beatings Will Continue! Untill Moral Improves."
    -unknown-
    "Sometimes when you look into the abyss... the abyss looks back into you."
    -The Order-

I don't know about that...
    I was actually using high-dex builds up to level 30 (got required str, rest into dex), and I liked it much better than a normal/low dex build.
    between levels 30-40 for my warriors, I just added the rest of my sp into str, used a dex scrolled overall ( 100%s ), and leveled quickly (about 1+1/2 levels a day) without much effort by questing (I had not seen wild/fire boars since those few quests that needed items they dropped), even doing most ludi quests available.
    I still got a lot of great hits on ligators and king slime, with very few to no misses.
    Definately not a waste of time in my opinion ^_^

I haven't thought about it yet, what I'll do for my warriors from 40-50, but I'm guessing that I'll just be increasing str all the way through again...
    Geometry will draw the soul toward truth and create the spirit of philosophy.
    -Plato

A thing is obvious mathematically after you see it.
    - R.D. Carmichael