Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 Choices Project Part 2

MooMoo: Yes, I think you're right... already my arrows tend to run out so I should consider getting more SA ^^ Thank you =D

eefie: that sounds perfect! after taking a look at http://www.hidden-street.net/characters/crossbow.php it sounds perfect, and saves a bit on MP as SA costs more with more points, and Booster costs Less with more points, I'll be sure to use that ^^

Julliant: I'm not going for every possibility, only one for each advancement choice + 1 for str bandits...

Also, Should I add level 35, 40, 50 pictures like I did in the last thread? If so I can get one up tonight...
    Geometry will draw the soul toward truth and create the spirit of philosophy.
    -Plato

A thing is obvious mathematically after you see it.
    - R.D. Carmichael

Quote Originally Posted by Abacabadab
    Also, Should I add level 35, 40, 50 pictures like I did in the last thread? If so I can get one up tonight...
    Yes please :D
    Also later on (like in the 50s) could you compare Sins and Archer DMG? Or point out when you noticed a difference in their DMG? I wanna know when Sins start owning me DMG-wise >.>
    마르디아
    -KoreanRejects - 5/10/07-

Beginner

i was looking at the character pictures and noticed that you really didnt have a lot of leaf earrings. It's a massive pain in the ass for all 11 characters but may be useful for some(like sin and archers) you are playing on global am i correct?

it's to great to see such enthusiasm. sorry to say this, but i never expect for this to go this freaken far. awsome job, again
    True happiness comes from money, not abstract thoughts or inner feelings- that's the @#!% parents tell you when they're poor.

I find the leaf earring very useful for warriors, but for the others... it's kind of meh XD
    Yes, it is Global, and comparing sin and archer damage is one of the things I plan on comparing =D
    -Plato

- R.D. Carmichael

When comparing between other classes, just remember to pick your words clearly as you have been doing so far. On a personal note, I hate it when I hint class bashing.

Another question for you that I want to clear up, your assassin...is he funded or un-funded?

You're not sick-- you're love sick.

Well, I used to have a scania account back when it was for beta-testers only, but I didn't like the name so I started this back up, it had a level 30 bandit, so I had those equipments already and a few stars, but that was it...
    But it's still mostly unfunded.
    I miss my mark of the beta T_T

I'm currently getting about 1 to 1 and 1/2 levels a day, Ever since I took that month-long break, MS has gotten fun again XD
    Of course, if anybody wants to bother, they could always just check the rankings from the website...

The quests for level 30+ are getting me lots of good scrolls, there's about 3 easy-ish quests each giving a shoe scroll for a reward, I'm getting lots of mesos to share between my characters, so Funding isn't very difficult for me =D

And, while it should go into the orbis station, I don't think it's appropriate to start a whole new thread just for it... so anyways, if anybody wants to kerning pq with any of my level 30s, or if somebody actually wants to bring my first level 35 along in a ludibrium pq, just send me a pm =D
    ( I use Pacific time (GMT - 8:OO) FYI )
    -Plato

- R.D. Carmichael

Did someone just say PQ? *Gasp*

I am going to admit that I share accounts with my school friends. I like to play their characters because you know what? They get to enjoy something I couldn't, and that was Ludi PQ. Yes, you might be saying, "Go make your own 35+ character" but playing over isn't something in my interest.

I'd be glad to bring you into your first PQ along with a couple of my friends. I have to have good timing though, so I might not be able to get you into your first PQ. I have a recommendation for someone you can go to. If you want, just tell me and I can give you his character names.

You're not sick-- you're love sick.

Thank you very much, MooMoo, but Only one of my characters is ready to Ludi PQ yet, and he's in windia XD
    But as soon as My scania chars reach that point maybe I'll be able to then =D

Update: I added two pictures up above...
    maybe now I should get to work on that guide >_>
    -Plato

- R.D. Carmichael

dude, awesome work so far, and your really fast, too. xDD
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Beginner

hey once you get your characters in scania over lvl35, I'll pq with ya. ign is ooberdoober (lvl48 fiz right now). I got a couple guildmates with ac so if we're on at the same time, we can get u in a pq no prob. btw i use pacific time also-hello fellow westerner.
    True happiness comes from money, not abstract thoughts or inner feelings- that's the @#!% parents tell you when they're poor.