• Yes if someone annoyes me (cc plz)

28 30.77%
  • Sometimes if someone does something bad to me

21 23.08%
  • Sometimes cause i feel like it

9 9.89%
  • No, i never KS its wrong

19 20.88%
  • I think you all should KS me. I deserve it.

11 12.09%
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Ksing N00bs

Well...I told you guys he was lying. My turn. Inderpaul get ready, because once I start ksing you, I'm not going to stop until I get bored, find something better to do, or have to go.

i'd ks people (any lvl) or at least try to if they just go "get the fck out of my map" when i'm just trying to walk through it -_-.

another pet peeve of mine is that in z1, z2, z3, z4 some high lvl people just walk past your map killing everything and your mob is now screwed and u have to do it again.

aznboy666-lvl 16x bishop

Quote Originally Posted by LT gamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Inderpaul
    sindevil made me do somthing that i didnt want to do. thats just like emposing religion on someone, or saying that you religion is wrong, and ours is right. it just like when hitler wanted to eliminate the jews. It was because of sindevil i said those things, not on my own free will. I would keep the fight going but because of sindevil and other high levels ksing me for stating my own opinion, i cannot keep this goingm or it will succumb to me just being ksed. i say you did not win anything. you forced me to stop, and i pitty you all

but like he said i must (agaist my own will ) admit to these things

1. i was wrong

2. i was wrong

3 zims on crack

PS. seeing how he was a crusaer he must have a sh!t load of meso. no harm done in asking
    You had a choice. It was you who stupidly gave out your ign, it was you who said come and ks me, it was you who said this. You brought this upon yourself. Well that hitler thing is bs.That is completely irrelevant example. He didn't force you to. You just gave up and payed the price, you now see how it is for these newbs when you ks them. you shouldn't be pitying us, we should feel pity for you, but because of your actions people chose to react. This whole thing is your fault. It's called cause and effect: You were the cause of them wanting to ks you, and your post is the effect. Some things are meant to stay quiet, but you for some odd reason thought that you would post this on a forum full of respected members. So bull that this is not of your own will. The reason why we brought up you asking for mesos is the thing that you said all noobs beg for money. Hence, you=noob. It's also funny that you had the nerve to do that, even though you were getting ksed buy guys that despised you.
    Just additional argument:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum
    By the way, Inderpaul, you mentioned that you KS noobs for a reason: to keep their population down. So are you imposing on them that they should leave MS and that it is THEIR fault that Wizet is implementing new features in its own game? What do you mean "not on my own free will"? Was someone pointing a gun to your head and telling you what to type? If so, then that was truly not of your own free will. Otherwise, you could have easily logged off, went into cash shop, keep training regardless of your KS-er's presence, not to mention a myriad of other possible choices. For everything else I had wanted to say, LT gamer's post has already covered it. Thanks, LT gamer.

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by gweegee
    Quote Originally Posted by Inderpaul
    sindevil made me do somthing that i didnt want to do. thats just like emposing religion on someone, or saying that you religion is wrong, and ours is right. it just like when hitler wanted to eliminate the jews. It was because of sindevil i said those things, not on my own free will. I would keep the fight going but because of sindevil and other high levels ksing me for stating my own opinion, i cannot keep this goingm or it will succumb to me just being ksed. i say you did not win anything. you forced me to stop, and i pitty you all

but like he said i must (agaist my own will ) admit to these things

1. i was wrong

2. i was wrong

3 zims on crack

PS. seeing how he was a crusaer he must have a sh!t load of meso. no harm done in asking
    You had a choice. It was you who stupidly gave out your ign, it was you who said come and ks me, it was you who said this. You brought this upon yourself. Well that hitler thing is bs.That is completely irrelevant example. He didn't force you to. You just gave up and payed the price, you now see how it is for these newbs when you ks them. you shouldn't be pitying us, we should feel pity for you, but because of your actions people chose to react. This whole thing is your fault. It's called cause and effect: You were the cause of them wanting to ks you, and your post is the effect. Some things are meant to stay quiet, but you for some odd reason thought that you would post this on a forum full of respected members. So bull that this is not of your own will. The reason why we brought up you asking for mesos is the thing that you said all noobs beg for money. Hence, you=noob. It's also funny that you had the nerve to do that, even though you were getting ksed buy guys that despised you.
    Just additional argument:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum
    By the way, Inderpaul, you mentioned that you KS noobs for a reason: to keep their population down. So are you imposing on them that they should leave MS and that it is THEIR fault that Wizet is implementing new features in its own game? What do you mean "not on my own free will"? Was someone pointing a gun to your head and telling you what to type? If so, then that was truly not of your own free will. Otherwise, you could have easily logged off, went into cash shop, keep training regardless of your KS-er's presence, not to mention a myriad of other possible choices. For everything else I had wanted to say, LT gamer's post has already covered it. Thanks, LT gamer.
    No problemo. :D I just hate it when people think they can do something just because there better or a higher level in a game. Also gweegee you just brought something up to my attention: Inderpaul your an a-hole. If you made newbs quit and those newbs happened to have NX Cash, then Wizet would lose money. Using the snowball effect, YOU WOULD'VE MADE US PAY FOR THE GAME!!!! If that ever happens I'll gladly come to Bera and kick your sorry a**.

Ziel

Inderpaul, kiss the ground, beg for forgiveness, and get the holy hell off of these forums. 300k at lvl 37? You my stupid friend, are a poor, lousy, excuse for a piece of scum that shouldn't even exist on this planet.

Your behaviour makes you lower then dirt, lower then **** itself. At lvl 37, my crossbowman had made over 1 million mesos... Got that? Not some ****ty 300k. 1 million mesos. I've got a scrolled crossbow, all my lvl 35 gear, and a hell of a lot of potions.

Now, when a newb asks/begs for mesos, occaisionally I give it to them. If they ask nicely, I give right then. I've made a lot of my friends from the so called "noobs" that you feel is fine for you to KS.

If you want to KS, fine. Go KS those vac hackers you know you find. Then, maybe when the GM's finally get around to banning them, you'll go down with them. It's better then what you deserve, but there is little that we can actually do that wouldn't be a favor to you.

So, Shut the Eff Up, quit acting like a ****ing noob yourself, and walk off with the shreds of retarded dignity that you normally carry around with you. Just because someone broke through your retard shell doesn't give you the excuse to go into denial.

Why do you still direct your flames at me? Are you considering that I have bested you in an intelectual battle of wits? I have already proved my point and so have the rest of the members. You can try to insult me with low-brow tatics, but they are merely dust in the wind in my life.

http://dictionary.reference.com/
    You might need this.
    You've probably met and forgotten me before.
    Unofficial Steam Community group: Hidden-Street on Steam

wow guys, he admits KSing noobs is bad and he said forgive me and you still harrass him? Wow you sure are a bunch of bullies.

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Zait
    wow guys, he admits KSing noobs is bad and he said forgive me and you still harrass him? Wow you sure are a bunch of bullies.
    Umm, you do know he said he was forced of his own will to do that, and because he thinks that then it's not true. He said he forcibely admitted to it. THAT'S why were still flaming him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zait
    Umm, you do know he said he was forced of his own will to do that, and because he thinks that then it's not true. He said he forcibely admitted to it. THAT'S why were still flaming him.
    Word. Maybe we'd stop if he didn't say "forced against his will."
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Oh, you may continue then >_>

By the way I liked when he said

"1. i was wrong

2. i was wrong

3 zims on crack"

xD

Sorry Zim. You're a good person but that just made me laugh. xD