• Yes if someone annoyes me (cc plz)

28 30.77%
  • Sometimes if someone does something bad to me

21 23.08%
  • Sometimes cause i feel like it

9 9.89%
  • No, i never KS its wrong

19 20.88%
  • I think you all should KS me. I deserve it.

11 12.09%
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Ksing N00bs

DAMMIT.... too bad i cant fckin play MS, because of that dam verification mail problem.... someone ks him for me.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Beginner

I find it very amusing that Inderpaul has already made 39 posts in this worthless topic. Kudos to you for accomplishing nothing but pissing people off(unless it was your intention then your doing one hell of a job).
    Gudlock (finally)lvl 7x hermit in scania
    Croupier lvl 3x fire/poison in scania(mule)
    Gud2go(mule) Scania

Quote Originally Posted by Inderpaul
    heres my proposal so we can all get this over with. come to henseys at 10:30 am central time sharp. meet me by the taxi. anyone who wants to ks me can then meet me there and then follow for the next fews hours.
    That's 11:30 AM Eastern & 8:30 AM Pacific. Let's do this. 8)

Man out of all things.. u insulted turtles (one of the highly regardly mods)and HS for nothing. What in the world Turtles and HS did to you ? No wonder everyone after your blood now. :roll: Man I really don't like people who insult HS for a stupid agruement :x :evil:

I seriously doubt anyone gonna support you against the 7x ksers now. Maybe the only help you can get is getting some guilds to help out, like seeking other help from other powerful guilds. (Since yr the Jr master, maybe they will show "face" to you). Maybe they can drive them away.

Personally I only KS at the last resort if anyone harass me too much and talks failed.

And you do NOT ask a 1 solo 6x vs a bunch of 7x. :roll: Nice waste of time.

Where in the world have the word "negotiations" went to.. ? :(

Everything I have fought for.. is over.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis
    heres my proposal so we can all get this over with. come to henseys at 10:30 am central time sharp. meet me by the taxi. anyone who wants to ks me can then meet me there and then follow for the next fews hours.
    That's 11:30 AM Eastern & 8:30 AM Pacific. Let's do this. 8)
    8:30 AM tommorow? Alright, I'll prepare the coffin. Wait, you don't deserve a coffin! I'll prepare the raft of dirty diapers... MADE BY YOU! :lol:

And I'd laugh if you say you pwned us, because this
    really shows how badly YOU were pwned.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

100% Agree. Hmm.... uh wait.. 9x is a noob too ? Then what about me? I am a 10X thinking of starting a 1X Bowman, and Im a freaking noob too ?? :x Plz, for ur safety don't call people noobs unless they really are.

Yep, never underestimate the power of human stupidity. Come to SEA, we have SUmmon BAgs with a CRog's name on it.
    Don't have to waste 7M+ on just a small matter..

And the meaning of pwn is dealing more damage, unlike people who do miniminal damage. Don't misuse it.

Everything I have fought for.. is over.

Quote Originally Posted by K1
    100% Agree. Hmm.... uh wait.. 9x is a noob too ? Then what about me? I am a 10X thinking of starting a 1X Bowman, and Im a freaking noob too ?? :x Plz, for ur safety don't call people noobs unless they really are.

Yep, never underestimate the power of human stupidity. Come to SEA, we have SUmmon BAgs with a CRog's name on it.

And the meaning of pwn is dealing more damage, unlike people who do miniminal damage. Don't misuse it.
    Pwning can also be taking all his kills before he has time to register that they spawned. Nova and I did both. We severely out-damaged him, and took all the kills.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock

Pwning can also be taking all his kills before he has time to register that they spawned. Nova and I did both. We severely out-damaged him, and took all the kills.
    lol, i didnt try to kill anything anyways. i was to bussy flaming zim. the only thing you did in those screenys was ks other noobs not me. i didnt attempt to kill anything. i lead you to the noobs and you ksd them yourself thinking you were ksing me

lol, i didnt try to kill anything anyways. i was to bussy flaming zim. the only thing you did in those screenys was ks other noobs not me. i didnt attempt to kill anything. i lead you to the noobs and you ksd them yourself thinking you were ksing me
    You're losing your touch. I saw you swinging in one place, determined to kill whatever spawned there. But you couldn't. You damaged it, but Nova and I finished em.

Lying isn't your thing. Go back to trying to act smart. This lying is just annoying. At least when you try to act smart, we can laugh at oyu.
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

You're losing your touch. I saw you swinging in one place, determined to kill whatever spawned there. But you couldn't. You damaged it, but Nova and I finished em.

Lying isn't your thing. Go back to trying to act smart. This lying is just annoying. At least when you try to act smart, we can laugh at oyu.
    www.inderpaul.justgotowned.com
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?