• Yes if someone annoyes me (cc plz)

28 30.77%
  • Sometimes if someone does something bad to me

21 23.08%
  • Sometimes cause i feel like it

9 9.89%
  • No, i never KS its wrong

19 20.88%
  • I think you all should KS me. I deserve it.

11 12.09%
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Ksing N00bs

Default Re: I Love Ksing N00bs

Quote Originally Posted by Inderpaul
    hello, i love ksing noobs for no aparent reason. i love making there maple lives miserable. i hate noobs in general, do you do all of the above aswell? then post it here

im lv 37, and have around 300k so im not some bum mapler
    You're a jackass and the very epitomy of a noob. KS'ing also happens to be something that Wizet deems as "misconduct", which is a bannable offense. 3, 6, and 9 day bans depending on how many times you get caught.

Go crawl back under the rock from which you came.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

I admit to KS-ing, majority of the time is by accident and promptly followed by "sorry".

What's the great appeal with "ks-ing noobs" anyway? The prospect of having an argument? The challenge to pick up drops because you don't know who killed what? I don't get it.

300k is nothing. Thats pathetic mesos.

KS'ing is stupid too, unless someone KS'es me, then I retaliate.

You sir, ARE a noob yourself. Level 37 is quite... rubbish?
    Kiss my level 65 ass.

GMS - BERA - AssassinsGod - 6X
    EMS - KRADIA - HasteMePl0x - 2X

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime
    Quote Originally Posted by KindaMaybe
    Thats why you will never make it anywhere in life, and most especially in this forum. You might as well leave now. BYE
    agreed. and showing off some measly 300k doesnt make u qualified as not being a "bum"
    i wasnt trying to prove that me having 300k was making me rich. i just stated that i had 300k to ensure other speculators dont think im a low life bum putting off my anger on other noobs. 300k is pretty good considering i just bought a full lv 35 armor/ weapon set

Level 37 and only 300k? Then you're poor. Anyways you were a noob, I don't think anyone started from lvl30 or so. Everyone begins the same. Can you give your IGN so we can KS you for no reason except that we're higher lvl than you? .
    Like i said i wasnt stating that i was rich in the first place. i dont believe that i am a noob. i consider noob being lv 25 or below.i know i also began as a noob but i had hard times as a noob, and im just bringing the new generation of noob hard times to because now there getting pampered with more servers and beginer skills etc.... Also my IGN is Inderpaul, feel free to defame because you have every right to, but do not ks because of my post. I just stated what i believed and enjoy. That would be Ksing for the wrong reason, and i dont ks anyone higher then lv 20

I'm curious on what server s/he plays also..
    I play in bera, feel free to drop by

You're a jackass and the very epitomy of a noob. KS'ing also happens to be something that Wizet deems as "misconduct", which is a bannable offense. 3, 6, and 9 day bans depending on how many times you get caught.

Go crawl back under the rock from which you came
    Heloo, you are the leader of the hiddenstreet guild in Bera arent you, i saw one of your members today and didnt ks him. Frankly i dont think Wizet cares if one person isnt even doing something illegal on paper. Technically im just training and i have the right to go wherever i want.

I admit to KS-ing, majority of the time is by accident and promptly followed by "sorry".

What's the great appeal with "ks-ing noobs" anyway? The prospect of having an argument? The challenge to pick up drops because you don't know who killed what? I don't get it.
    you need to understand that i just simply hate n00bs, i enjoy watching them run and beg for mercy, and the places noobs are training at dont have any good drops anyway. im glad to here you admit to ksing

Kiss my level 65 ass
    most people think lv 37 is pretty high, and i think its the middle class. only grinders get to lv 70 and such

~END TO RESPONSES~

Up Yo Ass N Around Da Corna,And 8Miles Down =)

Noob xD :lol:

most people think lv 37 is pretty high, and i think its the middle class. only grinders get to lv 70 and such
    ~END TO RESPONSES~
    You are trying to say that Lv. 70+ dont have a life?
    You only know about Grinding on ms, I'll say I thought differently when I heard it existed in MS

Ks'ing for entertainment is stupid and pathetic.
    Ks'ing back is not, get it in your mind.

Enjoy your time in H-S, it wont be a sweet one.

!~Peace~!
    your the most gorgeus thing i have ever met, please, dont ever let myself wonder if you really love me, i love you so much, i love you so dear,
    and all i want to say,
    all im trying to say,
    i love you. (c)2006 Sriram Pakeerathan

i consider noob being lv 25 or below......That would be Ksing for the wrong reason, and i dont ks anyone higher then lv 20

what the hell???u can be lvl 1 and still not be a noob. Learn the real definition of noob.

Heloo, you are the leader of the hiddenstreet guild in Bera arent you, i saw one of your members today and didnt ks him.

WOOOOW u didnt KS him. duuh you're NOT supposed to if u think you're not a noob.

you need to understand that i just simply hate n00bs, i enjoy watching them run and beg for mercy, and the places noobs are training at dont have any good drops anyway. im glad to here you admit to ksing

not all noobs beg for money you know.

~END TO RESPONSES~

yes what SirSharkZ says. Are you saying the majority of people on KMS that are lvl 70(which a LOT of them are)have no lives?
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime
    Quote Originally Posted by KindaMaybe
    Thats why you will never make it anywhere in life, and most especially in this forum. You might as well leave now. BYE
    agreed. and showing off some measly 300k doesnt make u qualified as not being a "bum"
    i wasnt trying to prove that me having 300k was making me rich. i just stated that i had 300k to ensure other speculators dont think im a low life bum putting off my anger on other noobs. 300k is pretty good considering i just bought a full lv 35 armor/ weapon set And this is how? You sir, are pathetic.

Level 37 and only 300k? Then you're poor. Anyways you were a noob, I don't think anyone started from lvl30 or so. Everyone begins the same. Can you give your IGN so we can KS you for no reason except that we're higher lvl than you? .
    Like i said i wasnt stating that i was rich in the first place. i dont believe that i am a noob. i consider noob being lv 25 or below.i know i also began as a noob but i had hard times as a noob, and im just bringing the new generation of noob hard times to because now there getting pampered with more servers and beginer skills etc.... Also my IGN is Inderpaul, feel free to defame because you have every right to, but do not ks because of my post. I just stated what i believed and enjoy. That would be Ksing for the wrong reason, and i dont ks anyone higher then lv 20
    Noob is not level 25 or below; they are newbs. There is a difference. You yourself are a noob.

I'm curious on what server s/he plays also..
    I play in bera, feel free to drop by

Go crawl back under the rock from which you came
    Heloo, you are the leader of the hiddenstreet guild in Bera arent you, i saw one of your members today and didnt ks him. Frankly i dont think Wizet cares if one person isnt even doing something illegal on paper. Technically im just training and i have the right to go wherever i want. You would however, be tracked and get the crap ksed out of you; karma rules.

you need to understand that i just simply hate n00bs, i enjoy watching them run and beg for mercy, and the places noobs are training at dont have any good drops anyway. im glad to here you admit to ksing You just made yourself more pathetic; get hacked; you'd love it.

Kiss my level 65 ass
    most people think lv 37 is pretty high, and i think its the middle class. only grinders get to lv 70 and such OMG I LEVEL 43 SO I HIGH LEVEL.
    Idiot. There are a lot of 4x's these days.

In the end, I realized the title could be read two ways: the topic starter like to ks noobs, or he likes noobs that ks.

No wonder why he loves himself so much.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Bera... oooh.. Same as me. "Evil thoughts"
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

OMG... are you calling me a grinder? T_T *goes to a corner and cries* HOW DARE YOU.. man if only you played in my server I'd kick your little newbie ass to the Atlantic.