View Poll Results: Are you happy Tiger is coming back?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

1 25.00%
  • Yes

3 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Noes!Tiger is coming Back!

Default Oh Noes!Tiger is coming Back!

Yes folks. Its true. The crappy show-off son of a bun Tiger is coming back. He is suspended (dammit why not banned) till August 24 and will be coming back to show his little ass and try and be kewl again...

This is according to Mapleglobal.com.

Go to Support then User Abuse and then find The suspended list from From 6/25/2006 to 7/24/2006.

Once on that page, do Ctrl+F and type in Tiger.

Ta da... There he is...
    johnnywup wasn't here. johnnywup is also a comedian.

Eh, whatever. he doesnt share accounts anymore (so i heard) so, whatever...
    t3huns33n: 4x sin

stop with tiger already
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

What about that auto-ban thing?
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

Will you all stop crapping about Tiger? Its not the end of the world, in fact he's return probably has no effect on your life whatsoever except for the fact that you've learnt that he's an ass and you hate him for that though you've never actually met him, ingame.
    Julliant - Lv130 Bow Master of Bootes

Yeesh, stop these godam threads. When's Raisin coming?
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Tiger is not a show-offy ass hole. I talked to him once and he sounded to me like a mature adult. The people who are jealous just spread those kind of ****ty rumors about him which, lucky for you guys, he does a good job of ignoring.

Back on subject:

I didn't know tiger was suspended. Someone told me he deleted his character. I guess the reign of tiger isn't over yet >.>

Disclaimer: still not actually a dark knight...yet.

Slime

OMFG OMFG OMFG

OK LOOK, FIRST OFF TIGER ISNT CRAPPY, HE MADE THE HIGHEST LVL ACCOUNT IN GMS AND ALL YOU YOU IDIOTS WHO MAKE THESE TOPICS USE TO SIT THEIR AND WATCH IS EXP GO UP. SO YOU SHOULD BE THANKING BECAUSE HE SAVED SOME OF YOUR TIME, WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU BE DOING, JERKING OFF?!?

SECOND, SO WHAT IF HE SHARED AN ACCOUNT, HONESTLY, WHO THE F#CK CARES? REALLY IF YOU CARE HE SHARES AN ACCOUNT YOU SHOULD OF BEEN BANNED FIRST.

THIRDLY, HOW THE F#CK DOES HE SHOW OFF?!?! REALLY?! TELL ME... DOES HE DO FORUMS ABOUT HIM SELF? DOES HE KS NOOBS? DOES HE COME TO YOU?TO FIND HIM YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR HIM; THEN DIE!...WHICH MIGHT I ADD, YOU DESERVE.

WHY WOULD YOU TALK TO HIM, HES LIKE ANYONE ELSE... EXCATLY, A MUTURE ADULT WHICH YOU ARE NOW CONTRADICTING YOUR SELF WITH, FIRST YOU SAY HE SHOWS OFF, NOW HES MUTURE... MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND.

"I GUESS THE REIGN OF TIGER ISN'T OVER YET >.>" WTF, WTF, HES NOT SOME F#CKING KING/QUEEN (MAY I ADD WE DONT KNOW IF HES MALE FOR FACT HE MAY BE FEMALE AND HAVE A MALE CHAR)

IM TRYING HARD TO THINK OF A WORD THAT BEST DESCRIBES YOU...BUT THERE ISNT ONE.

AND AS A FINISHING NOTE, ID LIKE TO KNOW WHOS GOING TO LOCK THIS TOPIC, MY GUESS IS RASIN.
    PimpDaddy199 - Broa - LVL 80

tiger is crap! all topics with tiger should get locked >.> hes not IMPORTANT an its non of anyones business. tiger is BS
    Spoiler!

You people say Tiger is crap or whatever. You love to talk about Tiger, even if is ranting. So basically you like to talk about crap. Right?

As for me, I don't care who is 1st on MS.