View Poll Results: Does he deserve to be banned?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0MG HE KS NWEB SO HE NIDS BANZORS

40 80.00%
  • 0MG HE KS NWEB SO HE NIDS FAMEZORS

10 20.00%
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Out with Inderpaul

Quote Originally Posted by Bassz
    HE'S NOOB! I PWNSHOT HIM! I OWNED HIM WITH A MAC10 LOZL HE NOOB I NADE HIM AND SO MANY TIMES HE HAS NEGATIVE RANK! I OWNZ HIM B00mHEADSh0T HE TRY AWP ME I PWNZ HIM NEWEYS HE IS TEH GAYl0RD BUT I LIKE GAY PPLZ I R NOT GEY I R PRO-GAY U SUCK HE SUCK YOU BOTH SAUCK MY COK LOL DEFAME I PWN U WIT MAGE LORS
    LOLZ! ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT MAPLE O_O
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

Quote Originally Posted by Magikcookies
    If you use dumb more than 2 times in a same paragraph then your the stupidest person ever.
    Dumb dahdee dumb dumb, dumb dumb!

STUPIDEST PERSON EVER! WATCH OUT!
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

DURRRR..... I FOOD EAT YUMMY! GOOD GOOD! YOU SO DUMB YOU DUMB LIKE MY MOMMA!

Only on wedesdays.

No

Quote Originally Posted by gweegee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO SUCK A HUGE C0CK! THAT WILL TASTE GOOD!

Just read his topic. Dun liek him either DDD;

No

Quote Originally Posted by Magikcookies
    Quote Originally Posted by gweegee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO SUCK A HUGE C0CK! THAT WILL TASTE GOOD!
    That really depends on WHOSE ****.....

Quote Originally Posted by Inderpaul
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon
    Quote Originally Posted by Inderpaul
    wow an actual thread regarding my status on the hidden-street forums. explain how i am an idiot, and explain why you and others hate me. is it regarding me ksing noobs?? tell me how does that effect you in anyway

by the way your responses to my statements were lacking at best topic starter person
    y0u 4r3 4 n008. k$!ng p30p13 !$ wh47 d!ckh34d$ d0.

7h3r3f0r3: y0u=d!ckh34d.

PH34R M4l L33t
    i suggest you stop talking because i cant understand the blabber you are writing, infact i suggest you stop talking all together because you will bring them down to your IQ. Your logic is dumb and makes no sense, If your logic is dumb then you must be dumb.
    being smart is not just iq based retard
    its about creativity
    you just called yourself an idiot for calling someone else who has a sense of humor (therefore creativity) an idiot

Banned

If you use dumb more than 2 times in a same paragraph then your the stupidest person ever. Its because you have a small vocabulary which makes you a stupid person who is trying to act all smart >.> Reading something / listening to something doesnt bring down your IQ. Not studying does.

PLZ STFU N CC PLOX!
    you are a fool. your logic like thedon's doesnt make sense, you are trying to act smart, like me. how is my vocabulary limitied? read my posts youll beg to differ. you are a moron for believing not studying will drop your iq. you cant drop your iq fool, its like never forgeting how to ride a bike.

I don't hate him. Hate is too strong of a word. I can't really say I dislike him either.

He's pretty adamant on standing his ground, which is admirable. It's what he's standing for and his lack of consideration for others that I'm a bit more iffy about.
    Is he the only one who same some kind of dignity around here? he has class

HE'S NOOB! I PWNSHOT HIM! I OWNED HIM WITH A MAC10 LOZL HE NOOB I NADE HIM AND SO MANY TIMES HE HAS NEGATIVE RANK! I OWNZ HIM B00mHEADSh0T HE TRY AWP ME I PWNZ HIM NEWEYS HE IS TEH GAYl0RD BUT I LIKE GAY PPLZ I R NOT GEY I R PRO-GAY U SUCK HE SUCK YOU BOTH SAUCK MY COK LOL DEFAME I PWN U WIT MAGE LORS
    simply put... your are a moron

being smart is not just iq based retard
    its about creativity
    you just called yourself an idiot for calling someone else who has a sense of humor (therefore creativity) an idiot
    simply put... your are stupid. fck creativity. IQ is common sense.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

notice i didnt respond to half the post because due to your lack you intellegence you posted things like "DUMDUMDDUMB" or "LAWL"