View Poll Results: Does he deserve to be banned?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0MG HE KS NWEB SO HE NIDS BANZORS

40 80.00%
  • 0MG HE KS NWEB SO HE NIDS FAMEZORS

10 20.00%
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Out with Inderpaul

[quote="Inderpaul"]
    being smart is not just iq based retard
    its about creativity you just called yourself an idiot for calling someone else who has a sense of humor (therefore creativity) an idiot
    simply put... your are stupid. fck creativity. IQ is common sense.
    IQ and common sense is NOT a same thing you dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Inderpaul
    being smart is not just iq based retard
    its about creativity
    you just called yourself an idiot for calling someone else who has a sense of humor (therefore creativity) an idiot
    simply put... your are stupid. fck creativity. IQ is common sense
    this coming from the guy whose grammar is even worse than nikita khrushchev

babies are smarter than us
    since they have no limits to their imaginations, they are creative, unlike you who cant stand humor
    tell me, name one person who isnt creative which has a high iq
    iq dont mean shiit, its just a way of rubbing in whose stupid and whose isnt
    im guessing that you took an iq test and scored high due to your luck
    einstein and his partner failed 9th and 10th grade math and yet they managed to create or start the chain of creating an nuclear weapon
    intelligence is not iq based, but rather creativity

dignity has nothing to do with "class" which neither you have too
    gweegee is just nice

Just forget it. Talking to Interpaul is like talking to a wall, even tho the wall is smarter than him.

Lol you've been burned. No one bring the hose.
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

Banned

aokaces said:

babies are smarter than us
    lol, you my friend are a nutcase.

is a retarded person, who still thinks this so called "Santa Claus" figure is real, is he smarter then I because he opens his "imagination"?? A 2nd grader who doesnt know his multiplication tables thinks that wishes can come true infront of a shooting star. Is he smarter then I?? A ***** what doesnt know what the hell it is. How is it smarter then I?

aokaces said:

einstein and his partner failed 9th and 10th grade math and yet they managed to create or start the chain of creating an nuclear weapon
    Einstien was all theory, he was a genuis not in the field of math. If you "nuclear bomb" theoy is true (wich i am higjly doubting) then doesnt the so called "being creative" bullcrap bad? arent nuclear bombs bad?

aokaces said:

dignity has nothing to do with "class" which neither you have too
    Here is an example : *someone trips and falls*, instead of laughing, you go helping (you have the dignity to not laugh, and you classy enough to help him out).

In my resolution, i have concluded based upon prerior studid that aokaces is a dope and/or a bungler

pwned.

Just forget it. Talking to Interpaul is like talking to a wall, even tho the wall is smarter than him.
    In your medaphor you said i was a wall. ("talking to Inderpaul is like talking to a wall"). You then stated that the "wall" in your medaphor is smarter then "him". Since you a reffering to me as the "wall" in your post i must be smarter then "him" whoever that may be. But if you tried to state that I and not as smart as the "wall" then you cannot put me in that medaphor, because you are reffering to me as two different figures at the same time, wich is physicly impossible.

pwned.

Lol you've been burned. No one bring the hose.
    Are you saying that i got burnt?? my current physical condition is stable. Hose?? were does the hose play a part in this thread? If you are stating that i got burnt by aokaces, then you are mistaken because by the time you read this i already pwned her.

pwned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

simply put, just face the fact that i am not wrong, and that you cannot "burn" me

a ***** may be a living thing but it does not think, a baby walks towards what life has in store for them, seeing as how santa has been here for centuries, it takes a creative mind to bring and keep up a myth

how did science evolve over centuries?
    creativity
    scientific equations are a form of math
    no it is not bad because it ended further destruction

that is called pride and feelings
    the victim has is proud that he there are few nice people left on the planet and that he was helped by one of them
    you wouldve laughed seeing as how short tempered you are

if i am a dope, then you are a true idiot seeing as how my rebuttal countered yours

you are not a wall, a wall stands his ground without getting mad, unlike you
    the wall which is smarter than you does not get mad over what people over the net says about them

as for the "burnt" you did the same with pwn or formally p00n, seeing as how that makes no sense either

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aokaces
    a ***** may be a living thing but it does not think [can you not read between the lines? it was a joke or are you just that stupid?] , a baby walks towards what life has in store for them [WTF?? that response has nothing to with my prior statement to you saying that babies were smarter then us.] , seeing as how santa has been here for centuries, it takes a creative mind to bring and keep up a myth[ like all mythes they are lies or outstretched stories from the truth (example :Bible) . someday we must all realize reality. why keep them gowing?

creativity [ No, its thoery, all science is thoery, we thought the world was flat }
    scientific equations are a form of math [ its called Applied math, einsteind wasnt good at equations at all, wikipedia him]
    no it is not bad because it ended further destruction [but in the end doesnt it cause destruction either way? USA bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima after WWII was over]

that is called pride and feelings [ no its called dignity and class moron]
    the victim has is proud that he there are few nice people left on the planet and that he was helped by one of them
    you wouldve laughed seeing as how short tempered you are [ i woudnt have luaghed or helped him, the nub who fell down needs to leanr how to pick himself back up]

if i am a dope, then you are a true idiot seeing as how my rebuttal countered yours [ lol, funny cause now im "rebuttaling" yours]

the wall which is smarter than you does not get mad over what people over the net says about them

[ who sais i am mad? i am just stating what i believe is right. and i am trying to explain to you that you are wrong. in my original posts "I Love Ksing noobs" everyon got mad at me for writing 1 sentence. (thats not class) I am not getting mad just simply replying. Also your reply to the "wall thing" wasnt much of a reply, i stated that he was using his medaphors wrong. you are replying about me being mad using the wall in the same context]

as for the "burnt" you did the same with pwn or formally p00n, seeing as how that makes no sense either [p00n?? this counter reply makes no sense. needs further explanation]
    In conclusion, after further research, you are still a bungle

Quote Originally Posted by Inderpaul
    Quote Originally Posted by aokaces
    a ***** may be a living thing but it does not think [can you not read between the lines? it was a joke or are you just that stupid?] , a baby walks towards what life has in store for them [WTF?? that response has nothing to with my prior statement to you saying that babies were smarter then us.] , seeing as how santa has been here for centuries, it takes a creative mind to bring and keep up a myth[ like all mythes they are lies or outstretched stories from the truth (example :Bible) . someday we must all realize reality. why keep them gowing?

creativity [ No, its thoery, all science is thoery, we thought the world was flat }
    scientific equations are a form of math [ its called Applied math, einsteind wasnt good at equations at all, wikipedia him]
    no it is not bad because it ended further destruction [but in the end doesnt it cause destruction either way? USA bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima after WWII was over]

that is called pride and feelings [ no its called dignity and class moron]
    you wouldve laughed seeing as how short tempered you are [ i woudnt have luaghed or helped him, the nub who fell down needs to leanr how to pick himself back up]

if i am a dope, then you are a true idiot seeing as how my rebuttal countered yours [ lol, funny cause now im "rebuttaling" yours]

[ who sais i am mad? i am just stating what i believe is right. and i am trying to explain to you that you are wrong. in my original posts "I Love Ksing noobs" everyon got mad at me for writing 1 sentence. (thats not class) I am not getting mad just simply replying. Also your reply to the "wall thing" wasnt much of a reply, i stated that he was using his medaphors wrong. you are replying about me being mad using the wall in the same context]

as for the "burnt" you did the same with pwn or formally p00n, seeing as how that makes no sense either [p00n?? this counter reply makes no sense. needs further explanation]
    In conclusion, after further research, you are still a bungle
    1) its the internet, you cant tell jokes apart

2) theories cannot be created with just random words, the world was flat, why? because people had the mind of thinking its flat

3) you called a baby a moron, in turn i showed you how they arent a moron

4) yes myths are outstretched and keep changing due to creativity

5) i know he wasent good at math, his partner was, either way science is based on mathematics

6) i was talking about both bombings

7) class is how a person dress and acts
    dignity is against embarrassment and stupid things

8 ) as said you wouldnt have helped him, therefore you have no class

9) your point in rebuttling is?

10) you love ksing noobs, ok i have nothing against that, but you did get mad by everyone insulting you, be the bigger man and ignore that, and dont make such a big deal out of it

11) pwn stands for p00n

INDERPAUL YOU LOST PLEASE DIE IN A DITCH!
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

Crimson Balrog

p00n is noob backwards, and was presumably a last name (poon) from someone else. I think Inderpaul just uses these forums to dog on all the users on here who are spazzes xD I don't hate him, just spamming in the topics like i do every now and then. I have a question though, if abortion is like taking a humans life, would crushing your balls be the same thing if ***** was alive? Like it's a living specimen living in your body? >O