View Poll Results: Does he deserve to be banned?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0MG HE KS NWEB SO HE NIDS BANZORS

40 80.00%
  • 0MG HE KS NWEB SO HE NIDS FAMEZORS

10 20.00%
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Out with Inderpaul

Default Out with Inderpaul

I seriously hate this goddamn idiot!

Why? Because of his goddamn topic on ksing newbs and enjoying it! Well, some people got a whiff of it.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Who is interpo o.O
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

Inderpaul is a noob

only lvl 37

ks him and enjoy it
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Banned

wow an actual thread regarding my status on the hidden-street forums. explain how i am an idiot, and explain why you and others hate me. is it regarding me ksing noobs?? tell me how does that effect you in anyway

by the way your responses to my statements were lacking at best topic starter person

Quote Originally Posted by Inderpaul
    wow an actual thread regarding my status on the hidden-street forums. explain how i am an idiot, and explain why you and others hate me. is it regarding me ksing noobs?? tell me how does that effect you in anyway

by the way your responses to my statements were lacking at best topic starter person
    y0u 4r3 4 n008. k$!ng p30p13 !$ wh47 d!ckh34d$ d0.

7h3r3f0r3: y0u=d!ckh34d.

PH34R M4l L33t
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon
    Quote Originally Posted by Inderpaul

y0u 4r3 4 n008. k$!ng p30p13 !$ wh47 d!ckh34d$ d0.

7h3r3f0r3: y0u=d!ckh34d.

PH34R M4l L33t
    i suggest you stop talking because i cant understand the blabber you are writing, infact i suggest you stop talking all together because you will bring them down to your IQ. Your logic is dumb and makes no sense, If your logic is dumb then you must be dumb.

If you use dumb more than 2 times in a same paragraph then your the stupidest person ever. Its because you have a small vocabulary which makes you a stupid person who is trying to act all smart >.> Reading something / listening to something doesnt bring down your IQ. Not studying does.

PLZ STFU N CC PLOX!
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

I don't hate him. Hate is too strong of a word. I can't really say I dislike him either.

He's pretty adamant on standing his ground, which is admirable. It's what he's standing for and his lack of consideration for others that I'm a bit more iffy about.

Crimson Balrog

HE'S NOOB! I PWNSHOT HIM! I OWNED HIM WITH A MAC10 LOZL HE NOOB I NADE HIM AND SO MANY TIMES HE HAS NEGATIVE RANK! I OWNZ HIM B00mHEADSh0T HE TRY AWP ME I PWNZ HIM NEWEYS HE IS TEH GAYl0RD BUT I LIKE GAY PPLZ I R NOT GEY I R PRO-GAY U SUCK HE SUCK YOU BOTH SAUCK MY COK LOL DEFAME I PWN U WIT MAGE LORS

Eh, you all suck *runs*

No