Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fighter/Crusader

32 47.76%
  • Spearman/Dragon Knight

35 52.24%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighter/Crusader or Spearman/Dragon Knight is better

higher defence was in reference between fighters/spearman. check what the topic is about first before you post.

as fighters can carry sheilds, they get higher defence, proving you wrong. when you look at the fact that rage only takes 10, but sheilds adds well more then it, then it irrelevant when you compare it to spearman defence. seeing as you likely dont know what irrelevant means, when you cant notice the topic is a poll between fighther and spearman, then I will explain it. irrelevant means something that is not important to the discussion. a discussion is when people talk about something. and something is a word we use to speak of a things in general. general means not specific. specific means a certian distinct thing.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

but not many choose to weild shield do they, 2 handed weapons are much better when it comes to damage. You will barely see any shield weilding crusaders/WK.

Power>defence
    ==============================

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm
    higher defence was in reference between fighters/spearman. check what the topic is about first before you post.
    You made a comment about Pages before saying that, so it's an easy mistake to make. Maybe be more clear next time? :)

After making it clear that you are talking about Spearman vs Fighter, you then go on to make comparisons between the Page and Fighter, 'proving me wrong' (apparently) by comparing Spearman with Fighter, which you'd already rightly assumed was not what I was talking about. Please read that a few times if you don't get it... and then you'll realise that writing what you did was a little pointless.

Also, before condescendingly lecturing me on the meaning of words, and the fact that I misunderstood your poorly constructed post, you may want to check your grammar and spelling so you don't look like an illiterate.

Anyway back to the subject (as you so eloquently explained (that's sarcasm by the way))... yes you are correct that the Fighter has better defense than the Spearman.

Quote Originally Posted by ChappyHappy
    Fighter is better than Page overall.
    I disagree with that since they have nearly exactly the same skillset, apart from Rage for the Fighter and Threaten for the Page. Since the Page can achieve +5 ATK from a warrior pill, and the Fighter cannot achieve an effect similar to Threaten, it's common sense that the Page's skillset is better than the Fighter.

The only instance I would say the Fighter is better is when partying, but then again the party could all use warrior pills.

Quote Originally Posted by AssaultĀ®
    Quote Originally Posted by ChappyHappy
    Fighter is better than Page overall.
    I disagree with that since they have nearly exactly the same skillset, apart from Rage for the Fighter and Threaten for the Page. Since the Page can achieve +5 ATK from a warrior pill, and the Fighter cannot achieve an effect similar to Threaten, it's common sense that the Page's skillset is better than the Fighter.

The only instance I would say the Fighter is better is when partying, but then again the party could all use warrior pills.
    Good argument, but in practice it just doesn't work.

Rage >>>>> Threaten during 2nd job.
    Fighter with rage lvls much faster than Page. Why? Kills faster. Page doesn't even need Threaten until late in 2nd job, if at all. It just provides no benefit in training, while Rage is good in all cases.

5 WA is much greater than you seem to realize. Remember, based on the damage calculations, WA is a multiplier, while STR is essentially additive. This means it gets better as you level, putting points into STR.
    Look at how much people pay for scrolls, just to increase WA. It is really that valuable.

Of course, when you get to 3rd job, the story all changes. But he mentioned Fighter and Page. 2nd job only.

There is really no argument that holds water in practice to say that Page is better than Fighter.

Basil Trades
    Check my rank.

By the way, Warrior pills and Rage can stack. You simply have to Rage FIRST, then use the pill. So it is still 10 extra atk, not 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny510
    By the way, Warrior pills and Rage can stack. You simply have to Rage FIRST, then use the pill. So it is still 10 extra atk, not 5.
    Right OK didn't know that, had based it on the fact that every time someone used Rage for me, my pill was cancelled. Will try it the way you said and see what difference it makes... if that's the case then I would agree that Fighters can level quicker than Page, for sure :) But I still like Threaten, helps you take less dmg so you use less pots, can train a bit longer, and save a bit of meso :)

Yeah, but are sure it adds on damage? It could be like the soul arrow+steel/bronze arrow thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Megawatt
    Yeah, but are sure it adds on damage? It could be like the soul arrow+steel/bronze arrow thing.
    It does, I've checked in my status.

I'm interesting page/WK,because I'm not very love the element attack

I want to know DK & CRU more,can give me more about the skill betwwen of them

My more experiment friend which has 114lv Prism advice me to do Fighter
    He say Rage is better than Dragon Blood altought DB up more 2 weapon attack.Beside that, he say Booster kill 3 enemies by 3 time which had divided to many, and crusader only focus on one , so is better. He also say that there many less map with many monster and not good for booster. Combo plus Panic can kill the tougher monster.He say using Dradon Roar with 30% HP to attack 15 enemies with a litte bit is a foolish action.

But other friend more than4 advice me to do spearman which had a better Damage with spear and the of DK is tough. The advicement of both had not same,Prims friend say DK is bad and other friend say DK is good.tihs more confusing me to choose job.

Can u explain more clearly betwwen them.If can ,I wish to ask for the mapler which play both CRU & DK can give advice.