View Poll Results: ./post SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • ./post DESU!

1 33.33%
  • [100000 zen per message!]

2 66.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hate on....

Quote Originally Posted by Bassz
    A white person is still white, no? So if you mix...Irish and Scottish, what do you get? White! If you mix white and Asian, you get caucasians. Lol. That's what you call them. If you mix white and black, you'd get interacial. Rofl. Look how prejudice that sounds. :] My white teacher is always asking the asians in our class "Why do you guys call yourself asians? It sounds like you set yourselves a standard". Muahuah.

Edit": Not interacial, i mean "Bicracial."
    caucasians are white people... asians are yellow (a shade darker than white), then comes middle eastern, then comes indian, then comes african, cuz they need darker skin so they won't get sunburnt

anyway, i don't give a ****(use imagination) about 9/11... what's done is done, and it was 5 years ago... why are they still going on about it as if it was yesterday? i agree with you gweegee, I DON'T CARE

and please don't insult indians, i got many indian friends and they're no where near the kind that you mentioned o.O

VIP

simpsons are yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Bassz
    My white teacher is always asking the asians in our class "Why do you guys call yourself asians? It sounds like you set yourselves a standard". Muahuah.
    :lol:

My God. Teachers like that still exist? I would say, while showing a map of the area of Asia and say, "See this country? I come from there. This is Asia. Thus, I am Asian."

Nothing wrong with calling ourselves "asians", just like we call Americans .. americans. Eurasians. Don't understand. Yeesh.

I find this topic kind of racist. ._.

Slime

This is such a racist topic, and I can't believe that everyone just keeps talking about black people as if they're not just like every other person in the world. And know that i'm white.

My characters on Bera

Lol...
    The racism, umm.
    This is actually stupid, you guys are saying that brown people are annoying?...
    let's see..
    Mostly of the white guys are SO FCKING UGLY! like 80%
    oh.. the white girls... :? I won't even talk.
    as myself I prefer a brown girl than a white one.
    It's the same thing as all the countries, like in the USA, they make fun of black people/any other cept for asian, like latinos, they make fun of asians/white people I know because I'm latino.
    This sh!t is so messed up, people laughing to other people online?? like wtf... just say that infront of him like to a black guy, i'm sure he will fck you up, and I still can't believe that they laugh at young people, ohh come on.. 90% of the ms community are like 10-15 and mostly of the HS forum are like 12, and laugh at other people because their age, and I can even swear that most of the people lie at their age they are like 10 and they say they are like 15-16.