Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: A Modern Xbow Guide: is it possible?

I'm agreed. I just started an archer (xbowman-to-be) and the quality of information available is simply horrendous. I'd be willing to bet that a newbie that has never played a sniper before could list better areas for one to train in than the areas listed in most guides.

In addition, trying to set up the skills for an archer is completely stupid; no one has any idea what is any good (apparently) because the three guides I looked at all stressed completely different skills.

The magician section was so much more helpful when I was starting maple the first time. My wizard is happily level 40 thanks to HS guides and some handy farming by a friend (for a weapon). I wish there was that much support for bowman... :(

Quote Originally Posted by redlion
    I'm agreed. I just started an archer (xbowman-to-be) and the quality of information available is simply horrendous. I'd be willing to bet that a newbie that has never played a sniper before could list better areas for one to train in than the areas listed in most guides.

In addition, trying to set up the skills for an archer is completely stupid; no one has any idea what is any good (apparently) because the three guides I looked at all stressed completely different skills.

The magician section was so much more helpful when I was starting maple the first time. My wizard is happily level 40 thanks to HS guides and some handy farming by a friend (for a weapon). I wish there was that much support for bowman... :(
    The lack of archer information is due to the fact that there tend to be few xbowman, therefore fewer people who can share their advice about that class.

What I like about being an archer is that you have more freedom than most other classes in adding your SP. If you can't find any builds that you like, then add SP to suit your own playing style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
    Windia
    Komotchii-lvl 4x Xbowman
    KrazyKlawz - lvl 4x Sin
    BishopMan - lvl 3x Cleric