Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellocan: HiddenStreet Guild [SPELLING EVENT/Special Days.]

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009
    you should know right? and sky, i didnt abandon the guild. i just needed time off from all the nonsense in that guild. too much drama really. and yes, beras the very first HS guild made in GMS, and yes, i was in it the longest.
    How can you of been in the longest when Raisin was one of the six party members that formed the actual guild. And he hasn't left once. Also, that comment I made about drama and people leaving; dont think that I'm refering to the mess with Nova. I'm talking about an incedent many many more months down the line. Perhaps the names Vulgar, and AU, and (someone who I cant remember) will ring a bell.
    Server: Bera
    NeonFrost - lvl 7x Ice/Lightning Mage (Active)
    NeoRaven - lvl 31 Cleric (Dormant - Mule)
    Read and comment bout my MS story here! FINALLY!!! A new episode is released! Go read up on Episode 15 - CLASH! First Contact

Even though this is completely off topic from the bellocan HS guild.. sorry

Yes, krn, you did abandon the guild. Once Nova was gone, everything was going downhill from there. People started to leave the guild because it wasn't as "interesting" anymore. You left too (hopped on the bandwagon). You were not there when that rough time came. We even almost made a new HS guild in bera. (remember that neon)

Sorry for being off-task.

Anywho.. I hope the Bellocan HS guild does become successful and active.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

ANYWAY.

Did the guild get started last night? Sorry for driving this thread so offtopic taky!

edit: see what i mean about drama!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum
    ANYWAY.

Did the guild get started last night? Sorry for driving this thread so offtopic taky!

edit: see what i mean about drama!
    yes it did get started last night

Quote Originally Posted by SacredOne
    you should know right? and sky, i didnt abandon the guild. i just needed time off from all the nonsense in that guild. too much drama really. and yes, beras the very first HS guild made in GMS, and yes, i was in it the longest.
    How can you of been in the longest when Raisin was one of the six party members that formed the actual guild. And he hasn't left once. Also, that comment I made about drama and people leaving; dont think that I'm refering to the mess with Nova. I'm talking about an incedent many many more months down the line. Perhaps the names Vulgar, and AU, and (someone who I cant remember) will ring a bell.
    true raisin was the longest, but he was like., a jr master before even you ame in if i remember correctly. anyways, raisin couldnt leave if he wanted to, because, back then Atoz was on, like, never. besides, i couldnt be on anyway. i had to leave. and as for the nonsense, it doesnt necessarary have to be drama. the guild was like, in chaos when you became jr master. i couldnt see hs falling apart, so i left, but it didnt, thanks to your effort.

true raisin was the longest, but he was like., a jr master before even you ame in if i remember correctly. anyways, raisin couldnt leave if he wanted to, because, back then Atoz was on, like, never. besides, i couldnt be on anyway. i had to leave. and as for the nonsense, it doesnt necessarary have to be drama. the guild was like, in chaos when you became jr master. i couldnt see hs falling apart, so i left, but it didnt, thanks to your effort.
    could you plz move this conversation to another topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Lifebane
    could you plz move this conversation to another topic?
    We could

But could could you please say "Please" instead of "plz"
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Actually, lets just leave things the way they are and go ahead and get out of these guys hair. They've got a guild to run after all.
    Server: Bera
    NeonFrost - lvl 7x Ice/Lightning Mage (Active)
    NeoRaven - lvl 31 Cleric (Dormant - Mule)
    Read and comment bout my MS story here! FINALLY!!! A new episode is released! Go read up on Episode 15 - CLASH! First Contact

Actually, lets just leave things the way they are and go ahead and get out of these guys hair. They've got a guild to run after all.
    agreed, my friend.

I love you <3
    Carstek
    3x Lukless Cleric
    Mardia.