Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1 November 2006 - Hidden Street guild in Windia

yay, finally our guild page is up. no more "UR RETRDED DERE IS NO HS WINDA GULD!"

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Banned

Good Job cLoUd3z.

Now, the Windia Guild needs a Guild ScreenShot.

were working on the guild screenshot. the guild website is already out dated at the moment, mainly because alot of people *myself included* have been doing lots of leveling, so screenshot might wait till next update.

but again, so glad people cant go HAY U NUB S, TERE NO WNDIA HS GULD U NUBS! STOOOP POSNG!

we can now direct them to the main site and comment on their inarticulation.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by cloud3z
    lol big smasher0, HS guild in Bellocan IS official already :) Just that neither me nor any other staffs received the image and information to be posted up on the guild page.

Ah, the emblem. I'll add that real soon!
    I meant on the website..

IS THAT A GIRL OR BOY???
    Made by HM Character Simulator!

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffmaestro
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigum
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffmaestro
    Erm... cloud3z...
    Check the Hidden-street Bellocan guild sticky and you'll see that we have taken a pic and got ourself a emblem.
    Please put us up on the HS main page.
    Thanks alot =)
    Btw Grats to HS of Windia =)
    I think he's implying it's your responsibility to give it to him. Make the page and send it in. You'll get up soon enough.
    That might be true, But the page is alredy up, the pic is alredy taken and according to our guild leader Carstel (takyhiro), the pic has been send to the HS Admin.
    That's why I just wanted to notify cloud3z that the Bellocan HS Guild is redy to be put on the "main page" of Hidden-street. :D
    By make the page i mean make the .html page to be displayed. Gather the pictures and make it nice and easy so they just have to upload it.

At the very least gather all the guild members pics from the maple global rankings and stuff.

Both windia and broa (i dont know about the other guilds) sent the files in all ready to be uploaded. I offered to help taky out with making his html page too. It seems the fastest way to get things done. At least quicker then sending a guild list in and having cloud/saigo fill out the rest. The way I see it is they have enough to do without having to search out peoples pictures and stuff.
    You're right. I missunderstood you.
    The only prob is that i've got no skills at all when it comes to .html and "making" things like the character presentation on the guild page.
    I'm going to talk with Carstel about it and see what happends. :D
    Murphys lv1x Thief
    Dexless Assasin-to-be
    Kradia - EMS

Grats guys! :D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm
    yay, finally our guild page is up. no more "UR RETRDED DERE IS NO HS WINDA GULD!"
    Yeah, now we only get "OMG! HS IS SO DA SHT! CAN I PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ JION!??!?! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ??!!?"

Maybe I should join one.

I'd be a Jr. Master of course.

I'm playing WoW full time. LOLOLOLOL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by silverchao
    Maybe I should join one.

I'd be a Jr. Master of course.
    HA!

once i bump off xgore, aken, and TRLight, i too will be a Jr. Master.

yah, Gore was complaining about people come up to him and saying things like "I want to join" well, do you use HS forums? "no but that those not matter, im level 68!" well, meybe if you join the forums we might let you in. "WHAT PART OF IM LEVEL 68 DID YOU NOT GET?" what part of this is a guild for members of the HS forums. "IM LEVEL 68!"...