Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed

Default Closed

I've seen a more retarded and badly brought up kid in my life.

You think Singaporeans are inferior? LOL?

Why does the rest of the world hate Americans so much? Because you're so full of yourselves. You are a disgrace to Americans by proving this right.

So you think anyone who doesn't have yet a decent level of education to speak good English should be condemned to hell, I hope the next terrorist attack on America will be in your house.

You deserve to die and decapitated for your racist remarks, I don't give a fk about your all powerful xDownstars. It just proves that you do nothing but play Maple and think you are superior just because you speak with an American accent.

I can bet my salary that you have no idea what proper English is, you are just stuck in your own world of your PC, thinking that your English is good enough for the world and anyone who hasn't got to your "marvellous" stage should be laughed at.

Do you also make fun of blacks? I hope you do, I want you beaten up. You should join the KKK, maybe make one faction to hate Chinese people instead Dikhead...
    Julliant - Lv130 Bow Master of Bootes

Default Re: I Am Hollywood - The Dikhead, the Zackass

Quote Originally Posted by Julliant
    Considering this is Hot Sands, I'm just going to point and laugh at that sentence.

Them I'm going to tell you to stop posting and sucking up all the bandwidth. I CAN'T READ ANY GODDAM THREADS BECAUSE YOU'RE USING IT ALL UP POSTING THIS CRAP!

Morkai, don't just point out the typos, contribute to the topic. You're wasting bandwidth that way.

Also Julliant, it is not wise to set a country into stereotypes by selecting one person to represent them. That just makes you as bad as the offending person is. Just flame them and move on, don't continue to bring origins into the matter because of one person's views. Be the bigger person.

Also, I don't agree with the offending person, just don't stood down to that level to disagree with them.
    You've probably met and forgotten me before.
    Unofficial Steam Community group: Hidden-Street on Steam

Sarcasm on the interweb is such fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zim
    Morkai, don't just point out the typos, contribute to the topic. You're wasting bandwidth that way.
    I did contribute. I was mocking Juliant. That's my contribution.

This is more screwed up than puds with logic.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisbar
    This is more screwed up than puds with logic.
    Nothing is more screwed up than the thought of what you get Puds to say to you in private channels on IRC.
    Hail Satan.

O RLY?

!rejoin #hidden-street
    !leave #hidden-street
    !join #hidden-street
    !nick Puds|yetistonight
    !id
    !strivia
    !trivia

I don't see whats fo screwed up about that dude. I think your just upset because you tried to hit on her. Don't lie, we all know this was you: http://jed.thefailsafe.net/miscdump/Pudszing'd.txt
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Drake

[quote="Julliant"]I've seen a more retarded and badly brought up kid in my life.

Shouldn't that be "I've NEVER seen a more.." Yeah, you're a moron.

Yes I do.

Why does the rest of the world hate Americans so much? Because you're so full of yourselves. You are a disgrace to Americans by proving this right.

Am I really? Ah, shucks, that sucks! Why does the world hate America - What does that have to do with anything, you're always bringing up irrelevant things.

So you think anyone who doesn't have yet a decent level of education to speak good English should be condemned to hell, I hope the next terrorist attack on America will be in your house.

No, now you're just assuming sh'it. People who won't bother to learn how to speak proper English and just stick to moonspeak should be condemned in hell. Again, what does a terrorist attacking my house have to do with anything - you're so silly, think of more witty things to say, k?

You deserve to die and decapitated for your racist remarks, I don't give a fk about your all powerful xDownstars. It just proves that you do nothing but play Maple and think you are superior just because you speak with an American accent.

And this is coming from a level 117 Ranger, yeah okay. Don't you just love the smell of hypocrisy? I know I sure do.

I can bet my salary that you have no idea what proper English is, you are just stuck in your own world of your PC, thinking that your English is good enough for the world and anyone who hasn't got to your "marvellous" stage should be laughed at.

"You are just stuck in your own world of your PC" - Truely remarkable. Let's all gasp at how dumb you fuucking are.

Do you also make fun of blacks? I hope you do, I want you beaten up. You should join the KKK, maybe make one faction to hate Chinese people instead Dikhead...

Making fun of nigras is funny, srsly. Yeah, your attempt at 'flaming' me sucks, horribly. Go talk in moonspeak with your fellow morons. maybe you'll look like less of an idiot.

As you can see, I really don't care what you say. Due to the fact you're Singaporean.
    xDownstars - Lv12x
    Rapturex - Lv2x
    Entropik - lv4x

[quote=I Am Hollywood]
    Quote Originally Posted by Julliant"

Shouldn't that be "I've NEVER seen a more.." Yeah, you're a moron.

Yes I do.

Am I really? Ah, shucks, that sucks! Why does the world hate America - What does that have to do with anything, you're always bringing up irrelevant things.

No, now you're just assuming sh'it. People who won't bother to learn how to speak proper English and just stick to moonspeak should be condemned in hell. Again, what does a terrorist attacking my house have to do with anything - you're so silly, think of more witty things to say, k?

And this is coming from a level 117 Ranger, yeah okay. Don't you just love the smell of hypocrisy? I know I sure do.

"You are just stuck in your own world of your PC" - Truely remarkable. Let's all gasp at how dumb you fuucking are.

Making fun of nigras is funny, srsly. Yeah, your attempt at 'flaming' me sucks, horribly. Go talk in moonspeak with your fellow morons. maybe you'll look like less of an idiot.

As you can see, I really don't care what you. Due to the fact you're Singaporean.
    He didn't catch any of his mistakes!

This... is unprecendented.

I don't care what you, I don't care what anyone else, for that matter. Lol.

But what really brings this amazing poast together is that you flamed a typo, calling him a moron, when your post is worse.

You win, now I know why everyone is on your ****. You're just that awesome.

EDIT: I quoted him in the original format. His original post appears as shown above, so everyone can see his good going. Just in case nobody understood my post.
    a manaaah who does not existaaaah