Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have problems

Default i have problems

hi all i have some proplems i dont cant type pw in login for maplestory its now 36 hrs some one nows wut i must do waiting now long grtz

whoa .... grammar issues

and what do you mean you can't type in your login and password? It won't let you type at all or something?
    Spoiler!

Banned

Default Re: i have problems

Translation:

Quote Originally Posted by spaadya2b
    Hello, I have some problems accessing the www.mapleglobal.com site with my login. What should I do?
    You should just wait, it's just probably some updates or something. It's been around :S

I'm about to kick these people for typing extremely short so that we can't even read it. And I think he means in-gmae problems.

I read the topic and thought "Yes, yes you do". Sadly I was right. Type your pass in notepad, paste it in the box.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisbar
    I read the topic and thought "Yes, yes you do". Sadly I was right.
    Haha, my thoughts exactly.
    Bera:

Blueness - Level 57 Fire Wizard (active)
    OutOfTheBlue - Level 41 Crossbow(wo)man (somewhat active)
    BlueAssassin - Level 37 Assassin (somewhat active)
    Emily - Level 31 Spearman (somewhat active)

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    I honestly think its an edit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    your mom is an edit.

Jr. Necki

Offtopic: why did u say grtz? no1 lvled or anything.

ON TOPIC: I have the same problem as the topic starter. I'll give a better description of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by XeroSilas
    Translation:

Quote Originally Posted by spaadya2b
    Hello, I have some problems accessing the www.mapleglobal.com site with my login. What should I do?
    You should just wait, it's just probably some updates or something. It's been around :S
    It is NOT the site but the game itself!

So I have configured MS to remember my username, but not my password. So I have to type it in every time when I log on. The problem is, when I try to type in my password, only the first letter appears (as an * of course) in the textbox. It's as if my keyboard is not connected for the other letters. I type, nothing appears on the screen. When I start thinking there's something wrong with the keyboard, and start hammering away on a letter, after about 30 seconds, two more letters (*) appear. And then again nothing (for about 30 seconds). Sometimes (I tried typing in the username textbox) those letters are not the ones I typed at all.
    So I can't type in my pass, there's no way. The ONLY way I can log on it to type my pass somewhere else (address bar of firefox, notepad), copy it, then ctrl-v it in the textbox. So I can log in, but it's extremely annoying. Oh, and it started occuring after the 12h patch. And once logged in, I can type in-game just fine.

Anyone else having that problem? Are there people that actually can type in their password as they normally can? If so, can these people autopatch?

(Because that's a problem as well, the autopatcher always freezes and I have to do it manually. I have a different computer on which I actually can autopatch, and on that computer I can type in my pass normally. I was just wondering if the two problems are related, and if anyone knows what the cause may be - of both the autopatch and the pass problem.)

Thanks for your time.
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

Check yout keyboard connections. Re-install the driver for your keyboard. Re-install MS.

Auto patch worked, Pass works.
    I wonder if the auto patch screwing up is related. Might of coruppted the files. Also give deleting your gg folder a go. Might help.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup