Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT 4TH JOB NEWS: Must Read For All MAPLERS

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonLove
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicalBow
    Warrior - All about HP and damage
    Hermit - All about speed and adverage damage but many hits
    Chief Bandit - All about playing the 'Theif roll'
    Archer - Weak damage, but highly accurate and wide range. Also highest accuracy.
    Mage - All about teliportation, week damage but range without minimum range. Elemental attacks, high MP, healing spells, exp gaining spells, ect (Preist have alot.) Slow to compinsate.
    Exactly, what made you the Nexon CEO and the power to decide this? I'm pretty sure it isn't in your power to decide so don't act like you do.
    Well that may be true, but the A in 'BANDIT' looks exactly the same. But then again it might be like i and l.

EDIT: NO OMG LOOK AT THE R IN SHADOWER!!!! I was right =D i love being right.
    You think you're smart aren't you? Well lemme tell you something. You're a dumbass. Here's why.
    http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=idiotzu5.png
    Load is a typo like the others said. Korean doesn't have the 'r' sound so they just took it out in the case of "Night Lord." And you would think they would have fixed it, but they didn't. So you might as well go to the source and find out. If you had learned abit more about what you were talking about instead of deciding that you're smart and know enough, they you mighta learned more about the origin of the word and learned that there are translation errors cause of reasons like this. You might wanna be right before you call people 'dumbass.' Good luck, cause you're gonna need it if you want to 'love being right' again.
    And before you go on a 5 year old rant about how Korean should have the r sound and is stupid for not, I'd lock to see you say 'sock' in Korean.
    -_- No its just you.
    Lol and Scania is fixed in my sig XD

Im just a adverage player Juliant, im fixed on Dragon Knights. There my favorite class so of course ima say good things about them. Youd do the same thing to recruit more bowman so dont even please >_>.
    And darkside, and Torris, and me. You really are clueless aren't you? Julliant doens't try to get people to make Bowmen, he just says the facts and lets people decide with their own brains. And to add the Julliant's list of 'opinions becoming facts'
    Mages are all support
    Only Warriors are made for damage
    Dragon Roar is used frequently and should be maxed 2nd (I pray to god that when you made that skill list you just did the final build, not the order. If you did this point is invalid)
    You took all this time proving me wrong, i gotta get going but gratz. You must have no life, but hey thats your life choice and im perfectly fine with it *Laughs*. Im not even reading the whole thing XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Maseme
    you got to lvl 30 in 1 day?
    Yes and its my 7th or 8th time doing so.
    I cant remember if i did it with my old old old old old cleric or not. lvl 1-22 usually take me 2-3hrs then 23-30 like another 4 hours. Hey the adverage person watches 6 hrs of TV a day so dont even say thats too much MapleStory.

Edit: My Bandit is now lvl 35.
    ....I'm not even gonna comment on this.
    And it doesn't take long to type that and it doesn't take long to prove such blantently wrong things wrong. Just learn to type fast -_-
    Anyway....Back on topic
    Do you know how fast Snipe is? Like the same speed of DS or something like that? Cause that's like Panic damage >.>
    마르디아
    -KoreanRejects - 5/10/07-

Snipe isn't spammable, its has a cooldown timer.
    Julliant - Lv130 Bow Master of Bootes

Bandit lvl 37 now, can you guys try to get some more videos? I hate to say this but my bandit is getting really fun to play =D. Hell i might be a Chief Bandit for life who knows O_o. Fear my meso xsplosion soloing Zakum powers R@wr O_o.

I dont know were that came from. Anyway id like a better translation of the skills. They sound kinda funky. Good job so far though.
    ::If my Avatar Offends anyone il change it::
    [GMS]Winda: Knuckals lvl 47 Assassin

~~Dark, Stealthy, Accuracte, Outa Control~~1337 Since Lvl 43~~

Noticed that some of the skill's names aren't translated so...
    The Fire half hitting, 50K damage thing is Volcano.
    The Ice counterpart is Ice Field.
    Night Lord's PKB thing is Tornado.
    Dunno if it's been mentioned, just might wanna update first page with that.
    And when the monster is paralyzed from Medusa's Eye, can you attack it? In the video he left one untouched after it was paralyzed :?
    마르디아

And when the monster is paralyzed from Medusa's Eye, can you attack it? In the video he left one untouched after it was paralyzed :?
    As long as chief bandits remain the strongest class, and DK's keep HyperBody i really couldnt care about the Arch Ice Mages.

-I donno if this was clear enough but im requesting more info....
    ::If my Avatar Offends anyone il change it::
    [GMS]Winda: Knuckals lvl 47 Assassin

~~Dark, Stealthy, Accuracte, Outa Control~~1337 Since Lvl 43~~

:shock: Daum. Those skills are so uber-cool.
    Why do Bow Masters get a skill like slow?!? I mean, it's sure to be helpful, but it reminds me of helping with mob control and how many mob control skills do Hunters/Rangers have already:
    1. Arrow Bomb
    2. Arrow Rain
    3. Puppet+Hawk(I'm sure these can be classified as helping with mobs)
    4. Inferno (For those who get it)
    5. Mortal Blow (meh, not really a mob-like skill. But it does help when you are being mobbed sometimes...ya know what I mean?)

Uhg, and if those other "original" skills are still there, like those few several skills that were first tested are still there, then we can add number 7 (that one where it's sorta like Iron Arrow but merely used for knockback and has horrible damage, do we get that? o.0)

Ooo, and lets add number 8 too, that Fire Hawk thing too! Since it's not like the old Hawk skill gets permanently replaced (as in like, removed from the skill book), then there's another mob-like skill!

Come onnnnnn, 9 possible mob-like skills! I want some more massive damage skills.

Oh well >.> Hopefully in the end, everyone has evenly balanced skills. I'm starting to get sick of the usual "this class is obviously better" tilt.

*Anyone here getting sick of SheldonLove's comments? It's always a one-sided argument with him losing cause he never directly responds to another person's corrections/criticism.*

You're not sick-- you're love sick.

As long as chief bandits remain the strongest class, and DK's keep HyperBody i really couldnt care about the Arch Ice Mages.
    Then don't comment.....duh? (I don't see the correlation between my statement and his..)
    The excessive amount of mob control is getting annoying....But we still get the Storm of Arrows thing so we can still 1v1 things pretty well >.> And does Fire Hawk PERMANENTLY take Silver Hawk? If it does that really sucks -_- I honestly don't see a point of damaging them abit instead of stunning...
    마르디아

I also can't see the point of the fire hawk...It would be better if the fire hawk ignited your arrows xD Wooooo, flamming strafe of doom :D
    DynamiteMilk - Bera - Can't play much anymore (School)

Nice attacks =D

[24/11/2010 6:36:49 PM] Kev: MERRRRRRRRRR?

Spoiler!

PROUD

Quit Forever, don't bother looking

-I donno if this was clear enough but im requesting more info....
    everyone of ur posts seems to somehow piss me off....

anyways, we have yet to see the lighting attack *crosses fingers*
    it better not have a cooldown
    cooldowns are for noob skills =[
    Mardia~OddPhive lvl 43 Brawler (Semi-Active)
    Mardia~MetalicPhive lvl 52 Bandit (Frozen)
    Scania~NenoPhive lvl 91 I/L MAGE (Frozen)
    Scania~SpellSword (SpeiLSword) lvl 40 STR Cleric (Frozen)