Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT 4TH JOB NEWS: Must Read For All MAPLERS

Default IMPORTANT 4TH JOB NEWS: Must Read For All MAPLERS

IMPORTANT 4TH JOB NEWS: Must Read For All MAPLERS
    The 4th Job Advancement won't be as carefree as we expected! It won't be anything like the previous 3 job advancements... something totally new!

As we obtain our 4th job titles, we will only get a few skills out of the whole list of skills for our job! In addition, we won't be able to max those skills straight away!

For example, after completing my 4th job advancement, I will only have Advanced Bow Mastery and all the
    other skills will not be there! And the Advanced Bow Mastery which actual max level is 30, I can only put 10 SP into it!

In order to get a new skill, I must hunt (or buy) the new... special... SKILL SCROLLS!

These scrolls are just like our equipment scrolls! They have success rates too, and can fail.

There are 2 types of Skill Scrolls, one gives you the new skill, one will raise the max level of that skill.
    If the skill has a max level of 20, the Skill Scroll has a success rate of 70%.
    If the skill has a max level of 30, the Skill Scroll has a success rate of 50%

Again, here's how it works:
    Starting, you only have 1 skill for example. This skill actually max level is 30, but for now only max level 10. You can only put SP up to 10.
    If you want to put more SP, you must first find and use AND pass a skill upgrade scroll, then you continue putting SP until 30.
    Now, if you want a NEW skill, you again must find and use AND pass the scroll, but it will be like the above, and you have to upgrade it.
    If fail... too bad. Go find another scroll.

Here's how the scroll looks like:

OTHER UPDATES FROM THE LATEST TESPIA PATCH
    ALL VIDEOS BELOW MUST BE VIEWED WITH INTERNET EXPLORER AND GOM PLAYER MUST BE INSTALLED

I/L Mages have a new skill called Spark, it hits monsters in a straight line. People who play DOTA, think about Zeus and Arc Lightning :D

---http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=EkW1RIdt-nE$ <<< Copy and paste URL with dollar sign.
    ---Spark

For Bowmen/Mages/Priests, in order to get our NEW UPGRADED Summon monsters, we must first fight them (And then use the Skill Scroll "-_-). People who play Final Fantasy, you should understand this.

---Bird Hunting

Keen Dagger AKA super Assaulter stuns!

---Keen Dagger

Berserk AKA Advanced Combo for Crusaders no more cooldown time, but requires 10 Orbs to use.
    Intensify and Infinite Mana shorter cool down time, from 10 minutes to 5 minutes at max level.
    Mana Reflection does not do more than 200% of monster's max HP.
    Sanctuary now usable regardless of whether the White Knight uses BW or Sword.

Thanks to Keunwp of Sleepywood.net

LATEST PRIEST AND MAGE SKILL ADDITIONS AND UPGRADES
    http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=1229358

Highlights:
    Weird will-o-wisp thingy.

A super Shining Ray?
    A super Holy Arrow?

Flame and Freeze for Mages is now a multiple-target skill which gives the poison-like effect.

Quantum Explosion charge time greatly reduced.

http://noriter.ipop.co.kr/cgi-bin/tv...me&next=155037

PALADIN KICKING BUTT (copy and paste url, only works with internet explorer and must download GOM player, only install the player uncheck everything else, do not install the ipop launcher.)

http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/show...61129&page=175

Here are some untranslated new skills without pictures and videos either... so its all badly translated words, but I think your warriors and bowmen would like to know anyway.

Below are all old, but you can watch anyway

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do...=&lu=v_srcclip

Summary of all Sniper's new skills, including the the obvious difference after Advanced Crossbow Mastery.

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do...&tag=&lu=v_rel

Ranger's new power up skill, It was in the previous patch though. Adds 26 attack or something like that.

http://noriter.ipop.co.kr/cgi-bin/tv...cgi?seq=154084 (copy and paste url, only works with internet explorer and must download GOM player, only install the player uncheck everything else, do not install the ipop launcher.)

Crusader's Sword of Hero, involves a upward cut, then a long-ranged downward slash. Supposedly very strong, charges up combo just like any other skill.

CREDITS TO SLEEPYWOOD AND INSOYA
    Julliant - Lv130 Bow Master of Bootes

Holy crap.

That dragon has gotta be the sexiest skill in all of Maplestory.

No

Was that dragon a summon? :shock:

Seems like all classes get some sort of summon now...
    I really can't see that fire hawk being used by Bow Master unless Silver Hawk can be used with it, OR the fire hawk stuns as well (don't think it did in the video). I mean isn't the point of Hawk to stun making it easier for you to kill your mobs? :?
    마르디아
    -KoreanRejects - 5/10/07-

Dang Macs at school, i can't watch the vids for some reason, it won't load :?
    ~Bera~
    DepthsofAqua lvl 47 Assasin- Kickin' Butt
    Guild: Dark Reign
    Zsaberman Fire Wizard lvl 55-Account PW has changed.. due to reasons unknown.
    DepthsofBlue lvl 30 bandit- Same as above

b(^_^)d

Crossbowmen videos included now, we don't know the purpose of the Phoenic / Ice Bird yet...

The DK Spear-assaulter has a new animation, seen in the Sniper videos.
    Julliant - Lv130 Bow Master of Bootes

10k with 1 Strafe arrow....
    Nice finds Julliant.
    마르디아
    -KoreanRejects - 5/10/07-

Beginner

Hero skills need to come out.. to motivate me to level. D: I'm stuck. I need some juice. >_<

i want a summon =(

Great videos.

I honestly think, summons are just accidents waiting to happen. Unless you could tell it when and what to attack.
    Hail Satan.