Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: *New/Improved* Where should I train?

Beginner

Lvl 30-35 is one of the hardest lvling spots. I was surprised myself at how slow that took. Anyways, here's my suggestions.

33-35: I did trixsters here. I found this perfect spot on floor 71 where you get 2 yellows and one green. As you don't need HP pots, you can spend your cash on MP pots and PS all the time. Not great exp, but good exp for this lvl.

35-40: Do a couple pqs here and there, seeing as you might want some of the prizes(got myself skull earrings, blue moon, and anapolean cape outta lubid pq. Also made 100K one pq), but mostly do cats. I find that I can get 3% every 5 minutes at cats. Now I'm not saying I like the cats, I'm just saying that they're good exp for this lvl. The drops are also sweetness on the red ones, seeing as they can drop some good items for warriors. I'm still trying to get those blood battle grieves to drop though. For sword users, party up with some higher lvls, and go kill the big red cats. There's a small chance that they might drop a zard. Once you get your zard, stay for as long as you need, then go back to small cats until 40.

Wow thats a long 35-40 post. Anyways, that's all I have to say.

37-45(50) block golems.

you spend more in pots, but you should be able to get it all back with decent drop rates and GREAT exp.

i started at 37 and found that leveling there is easy and fun (you just feel strong killing golems i guess :D ).

I know this is for a normal dex build....but what would be a good training for a HIGH dex build.

By high I mean....capping STR at 65 and pumping 5 dex each level after that.

Can someone help me on where to train?

youll prolly be at fire boars for A-LONG time ...prolly like 35ish to 45ish

but before that i think you can train pretty normall ...tye evil eyes from 25ish-35ish ....at first they will burn alot of pots but i think its better over all exp
    ~*~ we don't stop playing because we get older ~*~
    *~* we get older because we stop playing *~*

Quote Originally Posted by Zenia
    can you think of anywhere else other than zombies? or soul teddies with a priest?
    been at zombies for months. just hate them. im at lvl 75 DK. its just killing me.
    btw, didn't know i was a party warrior and needed a priest to kill at higher lvl.
    hate to rely on anyone. just frustrated thats all. been playing my ice mage(lvl 71) cuz i got tired of my dk idling at zombies.
    sorry for the outburst but just trying to figure out if theres any other place besides zombies by myself cuz i havn't made too many priest friends. the priest friends i have have lvled so fast they at mdt all the time with their other high lvl friends. it doesnt seem to benefit me to be there, i tried.
    Yeah.. I know your pain too well... However, you are a DK, and there were some alternates listed. Going on trips to other areas for a bit, regardless of exp/hr, is so cleansing to the mind.
    For example, I like to go to Lycans for a bit, to break up the monotony and have some excitement, or back to vic for some rog runs, and maci/cold eye training.
    Other areas that aren't so bad for experience are the dark yetis and dark jetis, with the dark pepes map.

Quote Originally Posted by assassin444
    I know this is for a normal dex build....but what would be a good training for a HIGH dex build.

The trouble with that build is: yes, you can hit things earlier, but you are so weak, it takes forever to kill anything. A side effect of this is much higher pot usage per experience gained, since the monsters will be damaging you more before you kill them and you can't wear any good def equips (STR requirement).

I'm guessing you will be stuck at weak monsters, or no wdef monsters a long time.

My advice: look for high spawn areas, like evil eyes, zombie/horny mush in ant tunnel, and octos and neckis in the dungeon area.

I'm not sure what level you are at, so they may be too high for you. Give it a try, and report here, so we can give some advice based on your results.

Of course, if you are still in the 1x's or 2x's, you should being doing HHG, or slimes. Then pig beach as soon as you can handle it.

Have you decided to go slash blast or power strike first?

Basil Trades
    Check my rank.

Quote Originally Posted by zedster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenia
    can you think of anywhere else other than zombies? or soul teddies with a priest?
    been at zombies for months. just hate them. im at lvl 75 DK. its just killing me.
    btw, didn't know i was a party warrior and needed a priest to kill at higher lvl.
    hate to rely on anyone. just frustrated thats all. been playing my ice mage(lvl 71) cuz i got tired of my dk idling at zombies.
    sorry for the outburst but just trying to figure out if theres any other place besides zombies by myself cuz i havn't made too many priest friends. the priest friends i have have lvled so fast they at mdt all the time with their other high lvl friends. it doesnt seem to benefit me to be there, i tried.
    Yeah.. I know your pain too well... However, you are a DK, and there were some alternates listed. Going on trips to other areas for a bit, regardless of exp/hr, is so cleansing to the mind.
    For example, I like to go to Lycans for a bit, to break up the monotony and have some excitement, or back to vic for some rog runs, and maci/cold eye training.
    Other areas that aren't so bad for experience are the dark yetis and dark jetis, with the dark pepes map.

Quote Originally Posted by assassin444

The trouble with that build is: yes, you can hit things earlier, but you are so weak, it takes forever to kill anything. A side effect of this is much higher pot usage per experience gained, since the monsters will be damaging you more before you kill them and you can't wear any good def equips (STR requirement).

I'm guessing you will be stuck at weak monsters, or no wdef monsters a long time.

My advice: look for high spawn areas, like evil eyes, zombie/horny mush in ant tunnel, and octos and neckis in the dungeon area.

I'm not sure what level you are at, so they may be too high for you. Give it a try, and report here, so we can give some advice based on your results.

Of course, if you are still in the 1x's or 2x's, you should being doing HHG, or slimes. Then pig beach as soon as you can handle it.

Have you decided to go slash blast or power strike first?
    I'm at level 17 at the moment and I've been training on Green Mushrooms since level 12... Mostly places no one else ever goes.

And I'm doing power strike first since I'm gonna be using the str daggers for a while. And...well Since daggers don't have a very long range slash blast isn't as useful (I don't beleive).

U can only stay at Ant Tunnel and low lvl places for so long. :roll:

Are Soul teddys and Death teddies that wonderful ? :roll:

Everything I have fought for.. is over.

umm i would say ...no

Shouldn't you put the best map to fight them in too? That makes a big difference aswell.
    Just a suggestion ^_^;
    Make me a siggy >:]
    Germonik - Level 3x - Page - Khaini

if you wanna post it up ill edit it into my first post and give you credit =]

but i always just thought it was better to use the data base