Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: *New/Improved* Where should I train?

In the 70s I've found that yeti transformed is decent exp, and it's a good change of location if your bored of zombies. My level 80 WK friend tranined on them and zombies from 70-80 and I've been doing the same thing more or less and it seems to be working fine. Hope this helps a bit.

Fien. Let's see...:]

1-5 Snails (green blue red whatever you feel best at) ~on maple island do the little quests and kill snails you should OWN at this level compared to everybody else and snails have the best EXP to hp ratio.
    (Pretty much self explanitory. Maple Island. Though if your anxious to get off, head to Henesys Hunting ground [One left of Henesys] and look for an empty map. Remeber to stay at the snails towards the bottom of the map.)

6-14 slimes ~ i say get of maple island and head to ellina smack around some slimes they drop the lvl ten weapon of choice of most warriors so thier an all around good monster
    (Go to Ellinia and exit through the top left exit. Them move two maps over till you hit the Slime tree. Smack thoose around till level 14 and they should fly by.)

15-20 Pigs (both kinds)- your slash should be at least usefull so slapping around pigs at the beach should be no problem
    (Pig beach is located at a three way split in between Henesys, Ellinia, and Kerning. If you open your map using "M" you should see it. Hop around on the left side of the map till you see a platform with Sunflowers at the end of it, and hit UP on the last couple of sun flowers. If you have trouble finding it, just go to Henesys and look for someone who isn't a jerk around there.)

20-24 Green mushies ~ back to ellina and this might be a tougher training spot because i feel at some level EVERY character trains at green mushies that why you should only probally stay for 4 levels
    (Alright, there's a couple places you can tackle theese guys. First, and the one I suggest the most due to the super small space they spawn, and there spawn rate it the Henesys Hunting ground. [One left of Hensesys]. All the way at the top there's a place where about 4-5 spawn at a time. Really good spot. Another lesser known place is in Ellinia. Just head over one more map from the Slime tree and move all the way to the left of the map. There should be a tree near the exit with a giant hole. In there you'll find Green Mushys and Horny Blue mushys. Pretty decent place, and definetly less crowded.)

25-30 Zombie mushies or wild pigs **note1**~ you slash should be maxed and you should finnally feel like a warrior ...these are two very croweded spots though soo your going to need that confidence
    (This place pissed me off since it's like a hacker hang-out. If you can seem to find a spot from going one map to the right of Sleepywood...then keep going into the tunnel till you reach Ant Tunnel IV [I think that's the one] that looks very similar to the first Tunnel, but it's got much less people. Only downside is that the spawns not as great. But if you go with a friend, one can tackle the top and the other the bottom, that way the spawn will keep going.)

30-35 Fire pigs or evil eyes ~ both good exp but i feel like these are you hardest times as a warrior because the leveling seems to slow down but its just an awquard period were your skill and strengh are catching up
    (For Fire pigs, I suggest you head to Burnt Land IV or V. To get to Burnt Land you need to leave Perion from the bottom right exit, then through the south exit of that map. Now, on this new map, head left till you see a little sign on the wall that sais [Burning Zone.] Walk in there and head about 3-4 maps over. You should see the place im talking about. Again, good map to train in, crappy spawn. With a friend, should be easier. The alternative is Evil Eye cave. This one either takes 10,000 mesos by taking the VIP cab, or a LOT of walking. Just keep heading left in the Ant Tunnel for until you reach some guy in a Van that says "24 Hour Store". When you see him, that means take the bottom left exit of that map. Now, for maps. I personally like the first Evil Eye cave the most, as it's easy to adapt too, and there aren't that many of thoose annoying ass Jr. Boogies. If you don't like it though, there's 3 more maps if you keep going. I just think the first ones the best. :] )

35-40 little cats ~ most people say to stay here longer but i really don't like the maps and think that these are the most over rated monsters ever ...but if you feel different feel free to stay here till like 45ish
    (There's only one map where theese spawn, and most should know how to get there.And I suggest Jr Cellions, best drops IMO)

41-45 Blocotopus and king blocopus ~thier drops and money blow BUT IM TELLING YOU the exp is A-MAZING these levels should blow by now that mastery is were you want it
    (No idea, never fought theese.)

45-50 Block golems (both kinds and even a rombot every 45 mins if you want) **note2** ~ but the map outside rombot is the best spawn i feel pretty self explanitory just always remeber to carry enough pots to last you that far in deep maps
    (The map right outside of Rombot is, and will probably stay the best. Just go towards the top where there should be about 3 yellow block golems. Keep killing them up there till only 2 start to spawn. Then head to the bottom of the same map, kill all the ones that gathered up down there, and head back to the top. Best map ever. )

50-55 jr yetis ~leveling begins to slow down again the exchange quest HELPS belive it or not save your skins get a nice pair of snow shoes and mob these creatures all day
    Last one that I know of. Theese have a great spawn if you go one map right of Nath. And it's really close to town if you need pots or anything.
    PS - Snowshoes with at least a bit of speed is HIGHLY suggested. It's a pretty huge map. o_o

And yeah, to anyone who reads this, use the database if my directions to each place suck.:P Just trying to pinpoint the best spawns for every monster.
    Everything not bolded is Ponys work. Don't credit me for it. D:
    Make me a siggy >:]
    Germonik - Level 3x - Page - Khaini

Beginner

Sword not working

yo the one who started this is wrong b-cause green mushrooms dont get u much exp if u lvl 24 ill rather say blue slimes or stirges so dont b saying ill better go with pq's than fighting pathetic green mushrooms

Would huckle's ingredient quest ever be good for exp? It's something like 1000+ exp isn't it? And jr sentinals and fire/ice sentinals give fairly good exp I think. Just an idea.

Beginner

never. It'll help, but it never will be. Unless ur like lvl 10 and ur high lvl gets the stuff.

Also, I'm lvl 45 now. But none of the golems are working out for me. Is there anywhere else I could train that would give good exp?

Banned

Default update

stone mask and wood mask are perfect training for me now (lvl 33)

Banned

I've got a weapon question. I started a page this week (look at siggy) and I was wondering about what weapon to go with.

Swords seem like they're stronger, but 1H & 2H BW's seem so much cheaper. Scrolls on basilmarket were going for like 100k per 60% and since I'm in scania, I won't have trouble finding a really cheap weapon for my lvl either.

I already put 4 points into BW mastery, but I don't know if I should be 1H or 2H. 1H gets to use shields, whcih do provide str/dex and extra def. Is there a big power shift between the two ?

Are BW's subject to attack animations for damage ? In other words, if I swing instead of stab or vice-versa, will my damage be affected like spear/PA's are ?

Also, in the HS warrior skill section, it says that in order to use charge blow, your combo must be charged up, what does that mean ? Do the various charges work like combo for crusaders ?

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    I've got a weapon question. I started a page this week (look at siggy) and I was wondering about what weapon to go with.

Swords seem like they're stronger, but 1H & 2H BW's seem so much cheaper. Scrolls on basilmarket were going for like 100k per 60% and since I'm in scania, I won't have trouble finding a really cheap weapon for my lvl either.

I already put 4 points into BW mastery, but I don't know if I should be 1H or 2H. 1H gets to use shields, whcih do provide str/dex and extra def. Is there a big power shift between the two ?

Are BW's subject to attack animations for damage ? In other words, if I swing instead of stab or vice-versa, will my damage be affected like spear/PA's are ?

Also, in the HS warrior skill section, it says that in order to use charge blow, your combo must be charged up, what does that mean ? Do the various charges work like combo for crusaders ?

Most BW Pages are 2h, but if you prefer speed and shields, go with 1h. Shields barely make a difference in WD, especially when you're facing monsters that do over 500 damage. 2h>1h. 2h BW is much stronger, as is every warrior weapon.

Yes, BW's are stronger swinging than stabbing. It's why they're so unstable and unpopular. Most of the community only cares about damage. ;-;

They mean you need an elemental charge to use Charge Blow. Once you use it, the element is gone. A 4th job skill mends this weakness, though. It lets you endlessly spam Charge blow without giving up a charge.
    _Bera

__x Priest—» ishmexP; 8x; active
    __x Assassin —» 4znthi3fgirI; 4x; dead

Banned

Does charge blow maintain the original element of the charge you lost to use it ?

If that means does the Charge Blow use that element yes, so if you have Fire Charge your Charged Blow will be Fire and you will no longer have Fire Charge on anymore.