Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: *New/Improved* Where should I train?

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

I don't know too much about CWK training spots, but normally you would stay at Vhoodoos till you're strong enough to handle partying in some of the deeper Ludi areas like Teddies and Ghost Pirates. You could also wait until you get strong enough to take on Birks/Dual Birks or Kents in Leafre, but you might not be partying as much.

As for Wind Raiders, checking their HP:EXP Ratio against other monsters of that level... they seem to be really good exp. As soon as you think you can kill them efficiently, then move on to there. Three hit Crusher is probably recommended... you might want to wait until you have that before going. ;)
    Not back. Front.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    I don't know too much about CWK training spots, but normally you would stay at Vhoodoos till you're strong enough to handle partying in some of the deeper Ludi areas like Teddies and Ghost Pirates. You could also wait until you get strong enough to take on Birks/Dual Birks or Kents in Leafre, but you might not be partying as much.

As for Wind Raiders, checking their HP:EXP Ratio against other monsters of that level... they seem to be really good exp. As soon as you think you can kill them efficiently, then move on to there. Three hit Crusher is probably recommended... you might want to wait until you have that before going. ;)
    Yeah im 76 now, and I'm killing them easy, the spawn is low, so im sticking to v/hoodoo's. Thanks alot for the feedback. Any idea how long I can stay at voodoo's?

You can leave H/Voodoos at 77 (or even now), and start Wolf Spiders then. At least thats whats plan to do.

Quote Originally Posted by RastisRules View Post
    You can leave H/Voodoos at 77 (or even now), and start Wolf Spiders then. At least thats whats plan to do.
    Ok thanks, Although it says level 83 at the basilmarket's guide 0_o, I went Spear Crusher first, should I put 1 point into Dragon Fury:Spear for mobbing?

Are Gobies an otherwise good choice for my level, 17khp/1400exp I think?

Yeah you should put 1 point into Spear Fury a soon as you can for the mobbing.

As far as training at gobies at that level, you could give it a try, but the bone fish there might be a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by RastisRules View Post
    Yeah you should put 1 point into Spear Fury a soon as you can for the mobbing.

As far as training at gobies at that level, you could give it a try, but the bone fish there might be a pain.
    Thanks Rastis, So you if I dont kill the bone fish, would that slow down the Bombing Fish house spawning rate?

And if I went to Wolf Spiders at level 77-78 would I be spending alot of money on pots, or is this a plausable spot for me?

I was also wondering about the pirates den, but noticing everywhere that it says mostly its a pole arm spot only?

Sorry for all the questions =P

Yeah the spawn would slow down on the fish houses if your dont kill the bone fish.

The pot burn for WS would be high, but they have drops that can make up for it. (Illbies,kages, B. Screamers, etc.) You could wait until 80, but you could get 35%+ there an hour if done right.

You could try the pirates den, but im sure having sear fury would help greatly to mob them up.

Icon6

Quote Originally Posted by VENGEz View Post
    Are Gobies an otherwise good choice for my level, 17khp/1400exp I think?
    I really dont think so. I am an 83 sader with upto ~145acc if I don't use my maple axe and its really not worth it yet. For me, in just a few levels I'll be able to coma the gobies in one hit and then it will be - especially since with the level increase the acc needed for bone fish will thankfully decrease.
    To be fair if you WANT to you can go. I was "managing" one area while a bishop friend gen'ed the rest and I could do it....just omg pots :P
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

where should a level 21 dexless train
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

Well if you have enough Acc with equips, then I would say Ant tunnel. If not you may be stick at Pig Beach for awhile.