Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: *New/Improved* Where should I train?

Default *New/Improved* Where should I train?

aight i know its rough around the edges but thats why thier is a sticky dicuess ask questions whatever

but this is the basic outline for unfunded solo NORMAL dex build warriors

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy123

heres the start i got about to lvl 60 and most of it goes by 5's until the end were its 10 lvls about at the same monster

1-5 Snails (green blue red whatever you feel best at) ~on maple island do the little quests and kill snails you should OWN at this level compared to everybody else and snails have the best EXP to hp ratio

6-14 slimes ~ i say get of maple island and head to ellina smack around some slimes they drop the lvl ten weapon of choice of most warriors so thier an all around good monster

15-20 Pigs (both kinds)- your slash should be at least usefull so slapping around pigs at the beach should be no problem

20-24 Green mushies ~ back to ellina and this might be a tougher training spot because i feel at some level EVERY character trains at green mushies that why you should only probally stay for 4 levels

25-30 Zombie mushies or wild pigs **note1**~ you slash should be maxed and you should finnally feel like a warrior ...these are two very croweded spots though soo your going to need that confidence

30-35 Fire pigs or evil eyes ~ both good exp but i feel like these are you hardest times as a warrior because the leveling seems to slow down but its just an awquard period were your skill and strengh are catching up

35-40 little cats ~ most people say to stay here longer but i really don't like the maps and think that these are the most over rated monsters ever ...but if you feel different feel free to stay here till like 45ish

41-45 Blocotopus and king blocopus ~thier drops and money blow BUT IM TELLING YOU the exp is A-MAZING these levels should blow by now that mastery is were you want it

45-50 Block golems (both kinds and even a rombot every 45 mins if you want) **note2** ~ but the map outside rombot is the best spawn i feel pretty self explanitory just always remeber to carry enough pots to last you that far in deep maps

50-55 jr yetis ~leveling begins to slow down again the exchange quest HELPS belive it or not save your skins get a nice pair of snow shoes and mob these creatures all day

55-60 ~ different golems ~ whatever you feel right at im kinda partial to dark but mixed are aight and stone are way more reliable spawn (i would have suggested zombies around 58ish its good EXP but youll prolly be laughed at)

60-70-zombies, fire drakes, buffies~ zombies have the best spawn of these but yeh again MOST CROWEDED MAP EVER fire drakes are nice but youll have to compete with all levels of mage ...thats why my suggestion of buffies in ludi are thier ...i like these creatures and think thier most decent exp for this level

70-80 lucidias ,ZOMBIES zombies seem to be the best EXP HP ratio STILL at these levels soo stick it out im sure you got some new skills and just hang in thier

80-90 Pirates or Death deadies (either kind whatever you feel better with) ~ the spawns are way good but in the early levels they still might be a challenge find a party if you can but if not your newest skills should be enough along with few extra pots to make this efficent training

=\ stuck again ?? 90+ phanton watchs ?? help out yo ...even just genral vauge ideas or things youve heard the high levels say ...its all good

**notes ...
    #1 kerning city PQ now i would never suggest you do this PQ its the most croweded and if you ask me the prizes blow but it is very good exp soo if can get in or if you get a lil bored of training this is the levels i suggest you hit up a PQ or 2

#2 Ludi PQ ...with way better exp and now that your looked at as a aight character stock up on some eyedrops and get in thier IF YOU WANT TO i stil think training is faster because of the freakin waits but ludi PQ is deffinly worth it sometimes but as a warrior i didn't suggest it till about these levels cause really in all seriousness you cant hit the boss with out like a maple weapon or some serious dex equips and sniper pots
    ...**
    ~<3 pony
    ~*~ we don't stop playing because we get older ~*~
    *~* we get older because we stop playing *~*

a few comments:

15-20: I trained on stumps(all kinds) in Perion

21-24: I pqed and trained at pig beach.

25-30:I pqed all the time

31-34:I trained on regular boars. It's still too early to train on fire boars.

35-47:I've pqed(then, I got bored and quit :? )

A few changes:

1-9 should most likely be your quests. Pre-warriors are best at clearing everything in the Island compared to other pre-classes, so that should keep you occupied enough to level up to 8-10.

10-14, after doable quests (and promotion), IMO should be Orange Mushroom. Though Slimes have lower HP, Orange Mushroom has no defense, possibly making them easier to kill at some points (depending on what you are equipped).

20 should be your quests, if doable. It should occupy you for the duration so you don't have to do them later. If you want to do the quests later..I guess Pigs'll work.

21-30 (if PQ'ing) should be PQ if you want the fastest result. PQ'ing in a crowded time and you won't be able to PQ as much, or not even at all. It is highly recommended that you do it at a deserted time zone, where there is less players in Maple. Besides, the lesser people, the higher demand of leaders wanting to invite any player (yes even warriors who can't hit the monsters until you get a good enough dexterity or scroll the death out of your equipment)....but not the useless lvl 21-30 beginners. :P

= = =

BTW, since I am not lvl 35 yet, how are warriors in the Ludi quest?

Username: pogi1kenobi
    Class: Cleric
    Guild: Eclipse

they suck

<_< and ooo yeh i forgot all about PQ's ...cause i personally think thier a waste of time

but thanks for the input ...and no way fire boars are perfect exp for lvl 30-35 sure itll cost you in pots BUT CAN YOU PUT A PRICE ON FAST EXPERIANCE

thanks for the input guys

Get this going a little bit longer and I'll make it the new training sticky. I know that most of them need to be redone anyway (since new areas have been released and stuff).

PM me if this reaches a couple pages of good suggestions. I'll even clean it up a bit (delete spam posts, etc.) if need be. :)
    Bera:

Blueness - Level 57 Fire Wizard (active)
    OutOfTheBlue - Level 41 Crossbow(wo)man (somewhat active)
    BlueAssassin - Level 37 Assassin (somewhat active)
    Emily - Level 31 Spearman (somewhat active)

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    I honestly think its an edit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    your mom is an edit.

sweetness pony finnally gets a sticky

<_< if you guys help ...C'MON YO anysuggestion is cool

ESPICALLY FOR 70+ i know thiers a few of you guys out thier

>_> and thiers like 50 views on this topic and 4 posts

HELP!!!!

i think for 40-50 you should include ludi pq (instead of 35-39) because farm pqs are a waste of time; you're better off training [unless you're in Khaini or Bellocan the just go ahead and pq]

Beginner

ok you ask for 70+ trainnig places here u go ...

crusaders 70-80 zombies no question best place for exp and we needc money for upcoming lvls
    DK 70-77/78 zombies best exp and good money
    WK 70-75 ish zombies best exp and money
    crusaders 80-88/90 ghost pirates if ur solo DT Party if u can find an ice mage or priest or else u lose too much money*note dont use 1 h swords at GP's and dont use bootser or ull get hit too much*
    DK 78-82DT party with a priest
    DK 82+ MDT party with a priest
    WK 75ish-88 you can DT since you can freeze them and later on you can solo VK's for same reason
    crusaders 88+viking party plat 3 is the best/ only one you can take and later on you can grim*not toally sure what lvl that is i herd 92 once upon a time but not sure
    DK 92ish+ when you can grim then well Giver'
    WK 88+ you can Viking party here and prety much stay there for all eternity i herd u can take all platforms but plat 2 then eventually you can grim at one point where i have no clue -_-
    i will rule u all

oo thank you ...updates on the way

... :roll: yeh that was a mistake i ment to make ludi PQ from 45-50 alternative

Since you're missing some and no one else added them.

50-60: DMT or Lusters or BigCats
    60-70: BigCats, Pangs, Hectors, or Lusters
    70-80: Yetis, (Buffoons sucks though...dunno why it's on there)

After lvl70, it spreads out because it's kinda class dependant(or is it independatn?).

WK:
    Pure Fire will stay at El Nath. Zombies, Yetis, YnP. After maxing Fire, they -might- want to try the Pirates(Duals or Normal whatever they want)
    Ones with some Ice can try DT with Priest around lvl75. (Said SOME Ice because there's no real benefit in maxing Ice before Fire, CB, Lightning)

70-80: El Nath, DT
    80-90: Duals solo, or DT with Priest
    90+: Duals solo, or Grims with Priest

DK:
    Follow Priest around. Zombies, Soul Teddies, DT, MDT, Grims.

70-80: Zombies, Soul Teddies, DT
    80-90: DT, MDT
    90+: Grims

Sader:
    Never really read anything on them. Heard it's more or less same as WK but they can goto Aqua and other places because they're not limited by the elements.

70-80: Buffies, Zombies, DT
    80-90: Duals, DT
    90+: Aqua, Grims, Vikings, Duals

~~

PQ *can* be equal or better. In general if you can get in all the time and have an efficient party, it's more or less the same as normal training. However, PQ is A LOT more fun than grinding so it makes lvling easier. Especially for Dits and some Warriors cause they're melee, and all Dits have that "hell period".

~~

It might be easier for HP Pure to just leech off of someone else.
    Or do exchange quest.

edit: added BigCats
    Message me for a:
    -Hybrid Spearman and DK Guide
    -Why Swords are better than Axe/BW Explanation