Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I suppose a fictional story would go here?

yeah...we got that Don. Dan, can you please summarize it for me? I just don't feel like reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus
    yeah...we got that Don. Dan, can you please summarize it for me? I just don't feel like reading it.
    It's a fictitious story. If you don't want to read it, you don't have to.

Basically, it circles around the life of a Level 35-40 Assassin, aged about 19. It describes the life of one of the normal characters we play in Maplestory, complete with semi-scientific explanations for everything from Haste to the water in Aqua Road.
    The Antagonists of the story vary, but we've definitely got the form of evil in the Maffiya Guild (or The Syndicate guild, both of them).
    The protagonists are Dan(not named after me or based on ME, but because I like the name.), the Assassin, as well as Hideval, a Lv4x mage who's gotten himself in trouble with the Maffiya. Soon it rounds over to Allie, the shy Lv30ish crossbowwoman who starts to hang out with Dan. And then shcrap happens.

Eventually they'll find themselves up against the Maffiya Guild itself, but tat's not for a while.

Just try reading it, dooder.

That was really a fantastic story. Everything seemed to flow well in motion. I hope you can write more soon. :) [Actually Im just amazed how you turn Maple Story unto a like a real life story.. lol]

Everything I have fought for.. is over.

HEY! Ill publish it for you XD

I haven't read it but it seems to be a well written story. Im just going to copy it to word print it and then read it. (reading it on the comp hurts my eyes too much >_>)
    I quit MS...

I only just realized that it cut itself off at around the end of chapter 6(?).

Damn text limitations.

Use that link, if you want more, guys.

a) not a great story
    b) this belongs in general discussion
    c) i find that a good fanfic doesnt use all the terminoligy of the maple world, instead they have different terms. also its better if the views arn't from the person playing the computer.
    the 1st person element was meh i like 3rd party elements but gj on writin it and it was overall pretty good :shock:
    dont take my word for it im not all too smart
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

pyrofyr

I only got to about Chapter 2 and a half, but WOW that was GREAT o_o;
    I mean... wow >_>; I'm gonna read the rest tommorow.

Oh, and this doesn't belong in General, Fanfiction is a type of Fanart.

Oh and what does metabolism have to do with dodging things? >_>; Metabolism is how your body stores energy for use based upon the length between the times you eat. o_o; Only thing I found pretty weird.

What server do you play BTW? o_O; 7mil steelys, nice deal :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr

Oh and what does metabolism have to do with dodging things? >_>; Metabolism is how your body stores energy for use based upon the length between the times you eat. o_o; Only thing I found pretty weird.

how come all the other fanfics are in general? :shock:
    aw well
    good job
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr

@Metabolism: NUUUUU. Common misconception.
    Metabolism is all of your body processes and functions. If one has a faster metabolism, it means they think ad move faster. Mertabolism doesn't have much to do with body shape and weight (a little, I guess), but it depends more on the way your body deals with nutrients (which does vary from person to person). Don't believe me? Wiki it. Nut don't ask me why people will blame being fat on a low metabolism. Human stupidity, perhaps.
    @Steely-Price: This was written back when that was a very normal price for Steelies. There was a point over the summer where the price skyrocketed about three mil in two weeks. =/
    @World: I play in Scania. Information's on the Site.

@darksidehero: Apparently I'm more intelligent or observative than most fanfiction authors. Hoo-hah.

pyrofyr

Thanks for clearing that up for me on Metabolism, I don't look up words that doctor's use often, damn doctors.

I read up to 3 now, and heh I remember when things used to cost a lot less (I play on Scania too) Steelys went down to 6mil, ilbis to around 15mil, it was crazy. Steelys+Ilbis went back up, but for the lower stars, people didn't bother.

Edit: Ironic, I live in Miami and moved from very near NY (Elizabeth NJ). O.o; You stalkin me yo? Then again possible I'm stalking you, but in a reversed fashion? :|

Oh and, do you already know where your gonna stop, or are you flowing with this fanfic?