Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HA + Tele MAX

Banned

Default HA + Tele MAX

Yes, I've read stickies, guides, and heard people's opinions. But I've never seen it. Is there any guide at all that allows you to max Teleport and Holy Arrow? I've thought about lowering the amount of Bless or MP Eater just because... But would that leave me room to get the teleport package?

if you sacrifice bless, you lose your chance to party about 3/4th of the warriors out there (as most of them are low dex, and need the accuracy to train efficiently)

if you sacrifice MP eater, you will wind up spending a crap load of money at the higher lvls in the long run. rendering your net profit minimal.

What I have:

Max Heal
    Max Bless
    Max Teleport
    Max HA
    15 Invincible
    6 MP Eater

Looking back, I would have left MP Eater at 1 and maxed invincible, but it's not a big deal right now. I survive physical attacks at DTs easily without magic guard; their magic attack still hurts, but that's nothing some more ER in a few levels won't fix.

Repotting every now and then hasn't been much of an issue for me; 300 red bean sundaes last me a really, really long time. I don't really make my pot money back at death teddies with just their etc/money drops, but with other drops, I easily do. And if I'm at zombies, I easily rake in a profit just from money drops.
    :: Araneu : 168 Bishop :: Kiensten : 132 Paladin ::

i call it the zomfg what r u doing guide:

lvl 30 1 heal

lvl 30-33 get heal to 10

i think you know where this is going...

anyways max HA.
    max tele and mp eat simultaniously.

max invincible.

max bless

1 into heal at lvl 70.

11 heal O.o zomfg what r u doing guide.
    enjoy.

or take out mp eat... don't sacrafice bless.

mp eat= more mp taken from monster yes? teleport is a overused skill i find it is the ONLY thing that's actually lowering my mp (not heal not anything else, but teleport) because i have it at 11.

now since my mp eat is at 10 i can't really tell, but i believe if you have 12 mp used instead of 30 mp used, and your going to use it pretty dam often, why not sacrafice mp eat for better movement?

bless is just like au2k said... no one parties you unless they see their acc go up by 20.

lvl 9x dk MIss, miss, miss on grim god i love it when they miss even though they could do so much more damage if only they could hit.

aznboy666-lvl 16x bishop

Put only 1 point on MP eater. People say you spend a crapload of money on MP pots, but cmon, you're a cleric! You're basically the richest class in MS. Saving 400k a lvl on pots isnt gonna make much of a difference to your income when you're higher lvl.
    People say that you are growing, but from the day you were born, you are actually dying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aznboy888
    i call it the zomfg what r u doing guide:

lvl 30 1 heal

lvl 30-33 get heal to 10

i think you know where this is going...

anyways max HA.
    max tele and mp eat simultaniously.

max invincible.

max bless

1 into heal at lvl 70.

11 heal O.o zomfg what r u doing guide.
    enjoy.

or take out mp eat... don't sacrafice bless.

mp eat= more mp taken from monster yes? teleport is a overused skill i find it is the ONLY thing that's actually lowering my mp (not heal not anything else, but teleport) because i have it at 11.

now since my mp eat is at 10 i can't really tell, but i believe if you have 12 mp used instead of 30 mp used, and your going to use it pretty dam often, why not sacrafice mp eat for better movement?

bless is just like au2k said... no one parties you unless they see their acc go up by 20.

lvl 9x dk MIss, miss, miss on grim god i love it when they miss even though they could do so much more damage if only they could hit.
    I've seen someone use that...

Anyway, thanks for input, I think I'll just give MP Eater the boot.

I maxed everything except for MP Eater. My character works fine.

There's a guy on mapletip.com that I idolized for some reason when I first started playing- he's got some cleric builds which involve sacrificing MP eater for HA and tele

link

-Maple Hiatus- Playing WoW at least until 4th job comes out

Frozenstein- 70 Mage on Altar of Storms.
    Look me up if you wanna play!

Banned

Why would you want to sacrifice anything for HA ?

I know I've said it before, back when I was training my cleric, but HA is a bad idea and should be avoided.

I remember look at a guide on baskilmarket at this very topic and remember a very distinct line: "clerics are back-up characters, by maxing HA you are seeking to do higher damage, which isn't what a cleric is all about anyway". Now I'm not saying that clerics can't do relatively (within mage ranks) damage, but defensive skills are more important. A solor clericis an oxymoron and it's about time people realized that.

On a final note, heal is the best for training for clerics anyway, spammingn heal in zombe lupins, wraiths, or normal/coolie zombies is better than sniping them out with heal. I'd rather be chosen for a party by some strong low-dex spearman for my bless instead of HA. And anyway, you're not gonna use HA after 3rd job with SR, but you will definetely use bless.

srsly i dont see a reason for maxing HA
    but if u insist take out MP eater
    its overrated, but useful

noother class has MP eater...and they do find so dont give me the ull lose alot of money crap >_<

lol i like the "zomfgwtfudoing" biuld name xD
    Mardia~OddPhive lvl 43 Brawler (Semi-Active)
    Mardia~MetalicPhive lvl 52 Bandit (Frozen)
    Scania~NenoPhive lvl 91 I/L MAGE (Frozen)
    Scania~SpellSword (SpeiLSword) lvl 40 STR Cleric (Frozen)