A new and possibly better spot for lighting mages at lvl 40-50 is retz in helios tower (specifically the 99th floor).

Retz give only 2 less exp than lorangs, have 550 hp less, and spawn faster/closer in the tower. I just stood on the central platform and zapped them, then I'd tele down to the lower platform (closer to the elevator) zap the 6-10 retz that spawned there, and go back up.

The reason I like it better than lorangs is because I use a lot less pots. At florina I had to go after the lorangs (wasting time) and got hit a lot, in helios I just stand and zap. I've also seen people lvl 50 and 60 there.

Also, a good farming spot, in case lighting first mages are low on money, is stirges (I don't know if someone said this already) or kitties. Going there for an hour or two easily equilibrates or surpasses the money you used on training.

On a side note, the chrono family should be added as possible training spot for clerics. At around lvl 43-45 a cleric could easily go to chronos or platoon chronos and they drop mage shields (mystic/esther) or tobis. Master chronos are a good alternative to wraiths at lvl 50, they give only 5 less exp, have 200 less hp, and they have much better drops (tobis, cromi, calas, golden mole, and 10% staff magic attack scrolls).

The maps for chronos are also a little better than the wraith ones, not nearly as spread out horizontally, plus foot traffic is not nearly as high (less people ksing or claiming spots).