Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2nd December 2006 - Hidden Street's 2nd Anniversary!

Nice layout =p Looks (IMO) more futuristic.

Thing is when I go to the homepage of the site, that picture at the top it just shows as a white box o.o

When I go on other computer's it shows.

Any ideas to what is wrong?

Hey guys, is it possible instead of the blue to put the side menu graphic that was previously on the design? The shade of blue right now just doesn't really mesh as well. Also, the main menu heading where you changed the shade of blue it really kinda messes with the eyes since they are so close. I think the lighter gradient that you had previously would look quite nice though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Love the new design! I see Turles and Emily in there!!!

Happy BDay!

Nice layout; HS deserves a new layout. :D

I like the slime icon in the address bar in firefox, very cool. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum
    *shrug* I don't see anyone giving them free server space to host this place. And given the amount of bandwidth this place chews up, most people don't have space to give.

In either case, don't click the links if you dont want to, but seriously how long do you think they can pay out of pocket to keep this place going. From previous conversations i've had the amount of bandwidth it goes through is staggering.

B*tch about it if you want but honestly, there's really no call for complaining. This place is running due to their generosity, and hard work. Way to be ungrateful.
    Sorry Wigs, but when they take a site I was proud to be a member of and spam it up with ads IN THE FORUM, I'm going to be pissed. Espically when I now need to make a blocker for it so I can find the ****ing next button. I didn't see them put up a sign going "Hey, we need monies. Donate plox!" since the vast majority of people don't even know the donations are there. Now if they had done that, let us know they needed the money rather than letting it just slip down to an un-used link, I would be pissed about the ads but I'd be a little more on the "What you need to do" side. Do hs guildies really want to support sleepywood? **** no.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

lovin the new layout =) and happy 2nd anniversary for hidden-street *cheers*
    Spoiler!

Banned

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Layout is sweet and the icon in FireFox too.

Great work Chip.

Slime

Go Hidden-Street! I've been coming to this site since sometime in beta. I found that this was the best site regarding MS, so...
    Windia
    Ispechal - 12x I/L Wizard (3rd job - 12/23/06 7:30 am; 4th job - 3/30/10 12:00 am)
    Yes, I'm slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum
    Hey guys, is it possible instead of the blue to put the side menu graphic that was previously on the design? The shade of blue right now just doesn't really mesh as well. Also, the main menu heading where you changed the shade of blue it really kinda messes with the eyes since they are so close. I think the lighter gradient that you had previously would look quite nice though.
    We will look into that Wigum :)

Glad that you guys love the new layout, and thanks for the wishes to Hidden Street. It had to be the support by you guys that kept Hidden Street going on for this 2 years!! And the Hidden Street team is really happy about it.

The next major update will be the new Zipangu quests, where most MapleSEA players would like to check them out. Those quests will be added real soon.

Merry Mapling!! :lol:
    What to put here geh~

Is that Saki in the banner at her 4x level? o_o