Thread: Need help with what i am going to do with the money and dmg

Beginner

Default Need help with what i am going to do with the money and dmg

yeah i have two as you can see but at the end of the titel queston did'nt come with -_- . anyway the qustion is soon on christms i will be getting about a milion from my friend to spend on what i like and i thought of maybe buying myself one pack of icys and a 4 + meba so that it can keep me t lvl 40 hopefully and bomb myself with mokobis or kumbis. it might not be so much for you guys that have 60 million+ . when i made this chater it was'nt even founded and i did'nt have a chater over 20!! even but so far it has gone quite good for me i have 7+ garnier and 2 sets of wolbis and 1 set of mokobi not the best stars but the dmg is nice :) and for thoes people that say that i have sucky stars i god just borrow a pack of ilbis from my friend .

and the other question is my chater is lvl 18 with 7+ garnier and mokobi and i do 170+ is that good for an unfunded chater
    :D

Whats the question? I only read about how your going to get some stars and how you are unfunded...

Question 2: As long as you can kill things then your doing good.

I stuck with Mokbis until I started training on Boars, but of course, I didn't have an upgraded claw until 30.

If you're thinking about getting a +4 Meba, you're better off just getting one that is all the way +7 with 100%s.

You don't need better stars as much as you need more W.ATK (Claws/Work Glove).

So, go for the +7 Meba, and get a Mokbi set or two. Upgrade to Kumbi around the 40s or so.

As for damage, it's pretty good, I suppose. As long as you're able to one hit whatever you're training on, you're good to go. (This changes to two-hit around 35+)
    Hail Satan

Beginner

the qusetion is what i am going to do with the 1 million

1mil is nothing! Save up!

Banned

Wah? WOWWTFRLYBBQROFLCOPTER! meh save up. 1 mill isnt enuff to go on a mad shopping spree yet. and wats a pack Icys? Sumtin new? I do believe its called a SET. Conclusion: Save up more.

Beginner

pack,set wtf isthe samething anyway i had luck i and got i 10+ sauna robe and a set of icys and a set of kumbs :D all for free and i like to call it a pack :)

Beginner

as i got the thing that i said in my post before i will get a 7+ meba insted of a 4+ meba and just buy 4 sets of kumbis and find some really bad black snowshoes and buy em and save the rest of the money