Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: weed.

loloool.

I tried it at my friend's house, then church, and now at school.

I did trainwreck, kush, and purple haze.

3 times in one week, is that bad for you?

And does anyone else here do weed?
    Don't you ever "lol" about weed. No one gives a damn where you've done it, how often you do it, or the fact that you've done it at all. It's nothing to brag about, and you should be ashamed you're even attempting to be all cute with the whole "is it bad for you?" act. You know just as well as I do what it can do to you. I lost a close friend and a sister because of Cannabis. I hope something incredibly tragic happens to you as well, because it seems like you seriously need that type of slap in the face.

If you have any sense of morality or intelligence, (I hope to God you have at least a little bit of both) then you'll stop now. Jesus Christ this is the most retarded post I've ever seen on these forums.

but weed brownies are alright? right?
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikachan
    Don't you ever "lol" about weed. No one gives a damn where you've done it, how often you do it, or the fact that you've done it at all. It's nothing to brag about, and you should be ashamed you're even attempting to be all cute with the whole "is it bad for you?" act. You know just as well as I do what it can do to you. I lost a close friend and a sister because of Cannabis. I hope something incredibly tragic happens to you as well, because it seems like you seriously need that type of slap in the face.

If you have any sense of morality or intelligence, (I hope to God you have at least a little bit of both) then you'll stop now. Jesus Christ this is the most retarded post I've ever seen on these forums.
    Okay, first of all, WTF? You're hoping for misfortune in someone else's life? Please tell me you're just one of those people that thinks that one bad incident makes for a bad ingredient, otherwise I might cane you where you stand.

People have died from nearly every substance under the sun, including the sun, and rain, and dirt, for god's sake! Just because you personally knew someone who smoked a bowl and died doesn't mean that was the cause of their death, nor does it mean that cannabis is bad for anyone in general.

What is even more pretentious than your post is the condescending attitude that people like you always exhibit when talking to cannabis users. You continually allude to some hidden facts that cannabis is 'bad' for you and assume that everyone in the world has access to things like a fabulous education and the resources to find things out for themselves, when, in fact they might not have the ability to goto a library and research cannabis before trying it.

I'm not even going to touch on the fact that its not as bad for you as everyone says, because I don't want to dig up the 45+ sources I found for my thesis on the subject. Suffice to say that every independent study, not done by some branch of the government found that the only harmful substance in cannabis is the tar inhaled in smoke. Its easy to get around this though, with a little device most of us know as a vaporizer.

So before you go spouting off about how bad cannabis is for you, do some effing research and find the facts out for yourself.

And torrisrox, yes they're fine.

Lol at angry discussions.
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.

Sigh.

Alright, I guess the part I said about hoping for a tragic incident in your life was a little too harsh. I apologize Void, but I still beg of you to rethink your actions.

And Redlion, you're right about how pretty much any substance on the planet can be harmful and/or fatal. But even you have to admit that when misused, cannabis is a bit more dangerous then lets say... Milk. This topic you brought up is completely irrelevant. So people can die from milk too. Awesome. That doesn't change the fact that cannabis can be dangerous as well.

And for the record, no, the pot wasn't the cause of the deaths. He and my sister (he was picking her up) died in a car accident. The driver, my friend, was under the influence. So was it the direct cause of the deaths? No, but it was without a doubt a major part.

The reason for my rude manner was the nature of the topic. Clearly, this is no laughing matter. And I'm going to assume that he knew of the effects. Yes I realize that some people in this world are unable to obtain that type of knowledge, but I'm assuming he does. Why do I do that? Because he mentioned the fact he used the ****s at school. A good majority of both private and public education buildings have **** Awareness programs of some sort. And what kind of student who has money for access to the **** in the first place doesn't have access to a library?

And yes, I've also been in assignments relating to this topic just as you have. So, I've been revealed to and am aware of the pro-cannabis side. But this isn't a debate about that is it? I thought you were just bashing on me because of my attitude, let's keep it at that.

lol around here most people are to goody goody to have ****s at the least. but theres some. so its not like ill ever get my hands on some. not to mention my dad's a cop. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikachan
    And Redlion, you're right about how pretty much any substance on the planet can be harmful and/or fatal. But even you have to admit that when misused, cannabis is a bit more dangerous then lets say... Milk. This topic you brought up is completely irrelevant. So people can die from milk too. Awesome. That doesn't change the fact that cannabis can be dangerous as well.
    My point was that anything can be dangerous if improperly used, so why are you harping on him for a single thing? It could be just as dangerous to not look both ways before crossing the street, but not many people make topics about that, now do they? Nor do many people nag other people about it. Anything can be dangerous. If you're truly looking out for his interests, why only pick one thing that can kill him?

And for the record, no, the pot wasn't the cause of the deaths. He and my sister (he was picking her up) died in a car accident. The driver, my friend, was under the influence. So was it the direct cause of the deaths? No, but it was without a doubt a major part.
    I love this argument... Why is it that the only thing that can effect a bad driver is some sort of illicit substance? Maybe the driver was distracted by personal matters. Maybe he just wasn't looking. Maybe he was, god forbid!, talking on a cell phone while driving and wasn't paying attention. Any number of factors could have affected his ability to drive. I can't remember the source I had found, but I can tell you from personal observations that smoking pot actually makes you a more careful driver, and people under the influence usually drive under the speed limit, as opposed to pushing it. I don't mean to belittle your friend's death, but it wasn't necessarily the cannabis's fault.

The reason for my rude manner was the nature of the topic. Clearly, this is no laughing matter. And I'm going to assume that he knew of the effects. Yes I realize that some people in this world are unable to obtain that type of knowledge, but I'm assuming he does. Why do I do that? Because he mentioned the fact he used the ****s at school. A good majority of both private and public education buildings have **** Awareness programs of some sort. And what kind of student who has money for access to the **** in the first place doesn't have access to a library?
    Are you seriously suggesting that everyone on the internets is from The Most Fabulous and Wonderful United States of America?!?! I would never have guessed that the world wide web actually meant World. Wide. Web. Just because they speak english doesn't mean they're from the United States or Great Britain. Hell, the entirety of MSEA is for english speakers in south east Asia, and its not likely they have the same education that even public school kids have in the United States. With the exception of Singapore (Death to Traffickers!), I doubt many south east Asian countries really give a damn about **** use.

And yes, I've also been in assignments relating to this topic just as you have. So, I've been revealed to and am aware of the pro-cannabis side. But this isn't a debate about that is it? I thought you were just bashing on me because of my attitude, let's keep it at that.
    Actually, when you brought morality of use and the pros and cons of cannabis use into the discussion, you sort of did make it a debate.

Hurray to weed brownies~!
    :D

Wizardpro has been seen going around giving people big bear hugs. Watch out.

Okay fine. You win. If he wants to smoke the pot, I won't interefere. Happy?

But do not say the fact he was under the influence of cannabis had nothing to do with the accident. I knew John since we were 6th graders. He was the most cautious man ever, on and off the road. And I know he was skilled enough to handle the many factors involved with driving if he had a normal concious.

And you're telling me to do some "research?" Visit Void's Myspace, which he has conviniently provided with the link in his signature. It'll say he lives in California. So I was aware of the fact that he was from the USA when I said what I said.

And if I don't want this so-called debate to continue on. I'm sorry if I started it, but I have strong feelings against the substance and like I said before the immaturity of the nature of the post angered me.

You win alright Redlion? I'm done. I don't give a damn anymore about who smokes pot. Just leave me, Kelley, and John alone. Because no matter how many "sources" you dig up, you cannot tell me that the fact he was under the influence of cannabis didn't affect the accident at all. And don't say that's you didn't mean. I know what you meant.

I'm done.

i sympathize with ikachan bcoz he speaks from xp ~<3 hugs*

on the otherhand, have u seen that scene in 'never been kissed' where drew barrymore accidentally got high by eating some of those "brownies"? :D