Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikachan
    Because no matter how many "sources" you dig up, you cannot tell me that the fact he was under the influence of cannabis didn't affect the accident at all. And don't say that's you didn't mean. I know what you meant.
    I never said that? And I didn't even imply that? So I'm telling you, I didn't mean that. And you didn't know what I meant.

No, you don't get to be that oh-so-depressed internet character that expresses their emotions and gets everyone on their side. No, you don't get to concede a fight that you started so you can look like the noble one. No, you don't get to tell me about research when I was making a statement in general about people that antagonize cannabis users, not about this specific incident.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by redlion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikachan
    Because no matter how many "sources" you dig up, you cannot tell me that the fact he was under the influence of cannabis didn't affect the accident at all. And don't say that's you didn't mean. I know what you meant.
    I never said that? And I didn't even imply that? So I'm telling you, I didn't mean that. And you didn't know what I meant.
    ...actually that is what you meant. at least- that's how you spelled it out in your post. oh wait i see the difference! ikachan said you think "cannabis didn't affect the accident at all", where as you say "it wasn't necessarily the cannabis's fault". mm. that just makes things all better, doesn't it?

listen- nobody should do ****s and drive. period. the end. i'm sure some people drive better when they're high but i'm sure there's also a hell of a lot that can't drive worth a sh!t when they're smoked up. it depends on the individual. i hate when people make that argument against DUI that it could have been a simple driving error not related to ****s. WELL GUESS WHAT DUMBSH!T?! Nobody would even be wondering if there was an additional cause to your death IF YOU HAD OBEYED THE LAW AND CALLED A ****ING CAB. there's no way to know that you're not going to get in a car wreck when you're driving- even if you're sober! so you're just setting yourself up to get caught if you get behind the wheel while you're under the influence. just make life simple and don't do it.

ikachan.. i'm really sorry for your loss =( you know.. i thought your opinions seemed so extreme until i read when you said you lost your sister. i think everyone can be humbled by the thought of such pain.

by the way- i am my boyfriend's designated driver. so when he goes out drinking with his friends he either has to walk or get me to drive him and his buddies around. >;D luckily none of them seem to mind my intrusion on "guy time" when they're all wasted.

queen- i totally love that scene from never been kissed <3 her hanging out with all the jamaican hippy folks. XD
    "Oh, miss pac-man. I would sex that bow right off your head. Eat those dots you naughty naughty girl."

Arrianna 5X Ice/Light Mage Broa

Woot for new members that know how to freaking post.

They're making the old members look like crap right about now.

No

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperhal
    Woot for new members that know how to freaking post.

They're making the old members look like crap right about now.
    just sit back and watch like me

want a brownie?
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

wow.
    someone wanna summorize this argument. it looks interesting..but too long.

kinda like the harry potter books. but much more interesting
    I need some friends on Kradia.
    Add me please, make me feel special.
    EighthWonder - 10 Warrior. [Lol]

Quote Originally Posted by arrawrawr
    ...actually that is what you meant. at least- that's how you spelled it out in your post. oh wait i see the difference! ikachan said you think "cannabis didn't affect the accident at all", where as you say "it wasn't necessarily the cannabis's fault". mm. that just makes things all better, doesn't it?
    I'm sorry if the syntactical differences between what I actually said and what he assumed I said weren't clear, but they were in my mind. He is blaming cannabis for the loss of his sister and friend, and I'm blaming a car accident. There, I've made it as blunt as possible.

listen- nobody should do ****s and drive. period. the end. i'm sure some people drive better when they're high but i'm sure there's also a hell of a lot that can't drive worth a sh!t when they're smoked up. it depends on the individual. i hate when people make that argument against DUI that it could have been a simple driving error not related to ****s. WELL GUESS WHAT DUMBSH!T?! Nobody would even be wondering if there was an additional cause to your death IF YOU HAD OBEYED THE LAW AND CALLED A ****ING CAB. there's no way to know that you're not going to get in a car wreck when you're driving- even if you're sober! so you're just setting yourself up to get caught if you get behind the wheel while you're under the influence. just make life simple and don't do it.
    You hate when a perfectly viable arguement is brought to the table? I don't understand why any of the things I listed earlier (cell phone, distraction, etc) couldn't have caused the accident.

by the way- i am my boyfriend's designated driver. so when he goes out drinking with his friends he either has to walk or get me to drive him and his buddies around. >;D luckily none of them seem to mind my intrusion on "guy time" when they're all wasted.
    And I completely support that. I've always said that its better to be safe than sorry- but that doesn't even come into the previous discussion. It seems that if you're arguing for a DD, and his friend didn't call one, then you're arguing against him?

Correct me if I'm wrong?

And Anima, Don, and hal, I'm glad I amuse you.

I'm sorry if the syntactical differences between what I actually said and what he assumed I said weren't clear, but they were in my mind. He is blaming cannabis for the loss of his sister and friend, and I'm blaming a car accident. There, I've made it as blunt as possible.

You hate when a perfectly viable arguement is brought to the table? I don't understand why any of the things I listed earlier (cell phone, distraction, etc) couldn't have caused the accident.

And I completely support that. I've always said that its better to be safe than sorry- but that doesn't even come into the previous discussion. It seems that if you're arguing for a DD, and his friend didn't call one, then you're arguing against him?

Correct me if I'm wrong?

And Anima, Don, and hal, I'm glad I amuse you.

omg..pwned...

Quote Originally Posted by leofwacor

omg..pwned...
    Please... you're making it look like I'm trying to 'pwn' him/them. In reality, I'm just trying to get him/them to see the errors in their arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimaVilis
    wow.
    someone wanna summorize this argument. it looks interesting..but too long.

kinda like the harry potter books. but much more interesting
    loolloloolool werd. too long.

maoi

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Proud leader of UnderMyWings. Under my Dispel's wings.

Actually- ikachan was blaming cannabis, at least partially, for the fault of the CAR ACCIDENT in addition to the loss of his friend. you were saying weed probably had absolutely nothing to do with the wreck. that's what you were arguing. and i wasn't trying to disprove your little take on how weed probably isn't always the cause of DUI accidents. i was just saying that hey- people wouldn't have to worry about whether or not weed had anything to do with their cause of death if they would just use their brains and call a ride. but obviously you didn't have the patience to even read my perfectly viable argument. oh, and please inform us if i'm wrong- but from what i can see you seem to SUPPORT DUI. and that, sir, is ridiculous. i don't care how well a few people think they drive while they're high. if driving high was safe then it wouldn't be a major legal issue. i don't know how to spell it out better for you.. but if you drive high or drunk you're asking to get arrested and/or hurt.

Correct me if I'm wrong?
    first of all.. i'm a little bit confused. why do you keep on saying that weed probably has nothing to do with a lot of car accidents... and yet you say that its still better to be safe than sorry? are you saying that there's something people should be WORRYING about as far as driving under the influence? wow what a revelation!!! hmm.. maybe you should take a moment to even your arguments out. on the other side of things- if my boyfriend got behind the wheel instead of calling for a ride while he was piss drunk then yes- i'd be arguing against him and i'd be flippin pissed. and he knows that. that's why he doesn't drive drunk. i guess some people just don't have that sort of motivation to keep them from getting behind the wheel. simply keeping your ass out of court should be motivation enough.
    "Oh, miss pac-man. I would sex that bow right off your head. Eat those dots you naughty naughty girl."

Arrianna 5X Ice/Light Mage Broa