Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: weed.

actually i've never gotten drunk before. i drink very rarely and i generally only drink to try the beverage and see how it tastes. again, i've never gotten drunk.

and i was doing the majority of my preaching against DUI... not so much ****s in general. but again- ****s an alcohol will ruin your life if you don't have enough self control to know when to stop. i guess i'm just lucky that i can take a few sips of rum without wanting to down the whole bottle.
    "Oh, miss pac-man. I would sex that bow right off your head. Eat those dots you naughty naughty girl."

Arrianna 5X Ice/Light Mage Broa

Quote Originally Posted by arrawrawr
    actually i've never gotten drunk before. i drink very rarely and i generally only drink to try the beverage and see how it tastes. again, i've never gotten drunk.

and i was doing the majority of my preaching against DUI... not so much ****s in general. but again- ****s an alcohol will ruin your life if you don't have enough self control to know when to stop. i guess i'm just lucky that i can take a few sips of rum without wanting to down the whole bottle.
    whats DUI?

...Driving Under the Influence

(of ****s) DWI is driving while intoxicated... which i'm also against.
    "Oh, miss pac-man. I would sex that bow right off your head. Eat those dots you naughty naughty girl."

Quote Originally Posted by arrawrawr
    ...Driving Under the Influence

(of ****s) DWI is driving while intoxicated... which i'm also against.
    oh...OH. im so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess
    Don't you read about ****s and alcohol in school? Or learn? Don't be a dumb **** and try to live for the moment because weed is fun. Once you actually experience what it can do to you and the people around you in a serious way, you'll back away. Because you know what? It is a waste of time. Most of my friends who I used to hang out with don't even go to school anymore. They've almost died, been raped, been to the hospital. Because everything starts out with a little harmless and HAHA-WEED for the little laughs for when you think you're actually REALLY high and it evolves into something greater.
    *sigh* First of all, I'm sorry HS for bringing this topic up again, but I'm a sucker for a good argument, so I'm back. Alright, Yes, I'm in school. Yes, I have an A average. Yes, I've smoked pot. The valedictorian last year partied every weekend, drank like a mother, and smoked enough pot to literally kill someone (thats something like 5000 pounds of pot). The man got into Harvard, so I'm not going to knock his lifestyle. There is a time to be productive, and there is a time to relax and kick back. People do that in different ways; some drink, some smoke pot, some play football. Its all choice.

And you aren't addicted to something just by using it once. It doesn't matter how addictive it is, you can't have withdrawal symptoms from trying to quit after just one use. If you're addicted to cannabis (its physically impossible to be physically addicted to weed), as in mentally addicted, you've either been smoking WAY too much for your own good, or you've got really low addiction tolerance. Its possible to be mentally addicted to anything: look at those losers that play WoW 20 hours a day and haven't showered in three months. They're mentally addicted to WoW, even if they'll never have the physical withdrawal symptoms that a heroin addict goes through when trying to quit.

I've actually been in the situation with a lot of ****s, alcohol, and cigarettes. But once I saw what it was doing to me, I got my priorities straight, and always remained an A student. SCHOOL is what you should be focusing on. Not that CARPE DIEM bull****. There's a reason why school exists and it's because people have FUTURES and it's your responsiblity to either make it or break it. If I had the opportunity to make school an option, I wouldn't. Because DUMB KIDS don't realize how important it is.
    Good for you? Some people have a higher tolerance for addictive chemicals than you, and can therefor tolerate using cannabis, alcohol and tobacco more often without addiction. Likewise, most people in the world are not in a phase of the educational process, and are therefor unlikely to need your bullshit about concentrating on school. And there are those people that can do all the ****s in the world and still concentrate on school enough to get into Harvard Law; see my previous example, or look the guy up. His name is Jeff Geels.

Do you know why kids study like nothing's left in the world to get into schools like Harvard, Yale, Duke, etc? Because even if they don't have a life in high school or college because they're nerds, THEY'LL BE HAVING A DAMN GOOD LIFE WHEN THEY GET OUT. :) So wake up. Don't do weed. You're not cool and you're wasting your time.
    It honestly depends on what you want to do. The Harvard life isn't for everyone. Nor is the military, or vocational school, or even high school. Different strokes for different folks. Weed is tolerable and fun for a lot of people, and its people like you that make a lot of people unhappy by saying 'weed is bad! you're a bad person if you use it! you're going to be nothing when you grow up!' Jeff Geels was smart. He didn't listen to pompous pricks like you that thought they knew everything. And look at him.

Oh yeah, people say it's almost impossible to OD on weed, but once you get high enough, it can cause a fcking car accident. You can start hallucinating. Well, that's why you take ****s right? You want to see and feel sht besides what is really happening? Dumbasses. Wake up to reality.
    Well technically, it still didn't cause an overdose. You took your life into your own hands when you stepped behind the wheel and put your life in danger. Anything can cause an accident, from cell phones to the sun shining in your eyes, to alcohol, to cannabis. Its the same reason you shouldn't drink and drive. Or operate heavy machinery while using Prozac. Those prescription ****s come with labels for a reason. If cannabis were legal, it'd have the same label and laws that alcohol has. 'Don't Smoke [weed] and Drive! a message from the Common Sense Bureau of the United States Government'.

Now that I've started enough **** for today...

This is boring now.
    I'm happy

Join in KM.
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.

Quote Originally Posted by KindaMaybe
    This is boring now.
    XD <3

i've pretty much made my arguments already. i'm purdy much just against driving after smoking the stuff.

let's add on to this argument. do you folks think making marijuana legal would do the world any good?

personally my only reasons for opposing it becoming legal is that it basically would set the premise that "****s are okay! They must be safe because they're legal!" While marijuana is indeed one of the safer ****s out there... allowing everyone and their mom to try getting high without limitations is too risky because if the enjoy it then it will be a lot easier to persuade them to try other more dangerous ****s. making marijuana legal makes it seem safe... which in a way, makes ****s in general seem a little bit safer. =/

MARY JANE IS TEH GATEWAY HELL. *dun dun dun*

I think if weed was legal, then the prices would go down, and i would be high for the rest of my natural born life, until i got a real job or into a fire academy that is.
    I'm happy

If weed was legal there would be a tax on it.
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.