Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To steelies or not to steelies. That is the question!

Banned

Default To steelies or not to steelies. That is the question!

Ok. Listen up. My ice/lit wiz is lvl 39 and next lvl ima get Glove att scrolls. Should i sell them and make a att wg? or buy steelies? i only have 1 set kumbies 4 set wolbis and 1.2 mill. I play in bera if it helps. Ty in advance. ~ Bradszy ~

uhh try earning more money before you get a sin, cuz you dont want both of your characters semi broke and cant make a profit. i would suggest wait a while until glove at scrolls get more value and then sell. in the meanwhile got get your mage to 5x ish then you can go hunt red drakes.

It would help if you told us about your Sin and not your Wiz.

Also selling glove atk scrolls to make an atk WG is illogical. Are you planning on selling the scrolls, then buying some more to make the WG?!?!

pyrofyr

if you can't buy more than 4 steelys, don't bother buying the first one.

60%Atk Glove Scrolls aren't worth as much as steelys (Atleast not in Scania...)
    Steelys are worthless besides the looks.
    You should be using Kumbi/Icy most likely, and it's your next upgrade, try and get atleast 3 rows(12kumbis)Before moving up.

Subis->Tops/Wolbis/Mokbi->Kumbi/Icy->Tobi (You can stop here)->Steely->Ilbi/Hwambi

That should be how you get your stars, but only move up a rank when you can replace all of them, or replace them slowly, don't jump up ranks though. It's stupid to have 1 Kumbi and 19 Subi.

With the way star prices are now, I recommend you use Tops/Wolbi/Mokbi until lvl 20 or so (I used Subi till 40, so don't say it's hard.), Kumbi until lvl 60~70 is perfectly fine, when you can start hunting your own Tobi and replace them yourself. Seeing as Pangs and Chronos drop them this should be easy. ^ ^;

An Attack WorkGlove is pretty important, but your claw is more important. I'm not sure what lvl your sin is, but you should have :
    Meba(+7 100%) ->Dark Avarice(+7 100%) ->Slain (60% Scrolled)-> Gig (60%d)->Scarab (10%/60%d).
    That's the ideal for an unfunded / Semi-funded anyway, IMHO.

So work on getting a Claw First, then a Work Glove(Up to 5atk), then Stars.

After you reach a 5atk wg, don't go anyhigher so soon seeing as the price range to buy the next highest cost so much that it's cheaper to increase your star/claw quality instead. Your claw is probably always the cheapest choice.. and up to Kumbis/Icy's stars are the cheapest.

So for the cheapest but most efficient boost; Kumbis/Icys, 5Atk WG, 60%d Claw for your lvl. Past that you have to look up prices in the FM or on sleepywood.net and buy what you see is cheapest.. and ALWAYS COMPARE! D:

im gona stop at tobis for the meantime.....steelies are like 14-16m at belocan and a +2 additional dmg is not worth it for that amount....id rather upgrade my claws, attck gloves, capes, armors and such....and keep getting rich until i can afford at least 3-4 sets of ilbis....since bellocan server has an economy being run by hackers.....u can see every shop selling tobis (1.6m-1.9m) and ilbis (34m-35m)

"True love is your soul's recognition of its counterpoint in another."

im not sure about the stars but about the attck wg, your better off selling the glove attacks and then just buying an attack wg because (scania) glove attacks are worth around 4mil now and a 2 attack 4 slot is worth 1.5-2mil?
    so why risk your chance when you could buy a prescrolled and save money
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

im not sure about the stars but about the attck wg, your better off selling the glove attacks and then just buying an attack wg because (scania) glove attacks are worth around 4mil now and a 2 attack 4 slot is worth 1.5-2mil?
    DAE314 SAID THIS

DAE314 SAID THIS

Don't bother buying steelies,try and upgrade your current stars upto tobi(6/7 tobis to a steely)or get some 60%/10% claw attack scrolls,if you can get a 10% claw atk scroll to work you'll have a way higher bonus then you would have had with a steely.

if u only have 1.2 mil, better off with kumbis until u can afford a few tobis. im not sure bera prices but in broa the gove scrolls are 6.5 mil each, 7 at most and steelys 15 mil. and also it depends if ur lucky and get a few good deals(im kinda lucky that my friend sells me tobis 1 mil a piece and everything like 75% discounted)