Page 131 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1457

Thread: The "Official" Introduce Yourself Thread

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

so creative it was awesome. more stories plz.

I guess I should say hello. I've been playing Maple for quite a while now, even have a few Lv. 200s. I personally prefer my Hero as my main though, good ol explorers. Been using Hidden Street for a good while, thought I might as well peak in and join here. =P

I'm also new. probably won't post much, I have zero presence on the internet as it is. hooray.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Welcome to the forum, guys!

Spoiler!

Hello, haven't really been playing much but I pretty much gave up on the rest of my other games I am playing and will be focusing back on Maple. Haven't played in a year and a bit, did a bit of stuff on chaos for the summer and thats really about all.

Herro people!~ I've been playing Maplestory for a lot of time and I hope I have fun in Hidden Street! Also, I hope to get along with you people. -3-

RAWR! FEAR ME. I BREATHE FIRE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tako View Post
    Herro people!~ I've been playing Maplestory for a lot of time and I hope I have fun in Hidden Street! Also, I hope to get along with you people. -3-
    Hello and welcome to hidden street forums where we do mischievous deeds. I hope to get along with you too. :)
    I'm Retired.

Hello everyone! I joined a few weeks ago, and why not start out my first post here? I hope I get along with everyone here. I play in Nova, from Arcania, from Bera. If anyone wants to add me on BelloNova, my IGN is Aslal (All L's). Anyways, have a nice day everyone!

Hello people, I'm starting to play maple since a long time, about 2 years, and I would like to know which is the best way to start over. Hope I have a nice time here in Hidden Street with you guys :D