Page 40 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" Introduce Yourself Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaDawn View Post
    I just recently started playing GMS, though I've been aware of it for a while, along with SEA. As you can see, I'm a noob now, but my training should go faster after the Thanksgiving event without Turkey Commandos harassing me (why did Wizet put them near all the good mushrooms?). I can take them down, but they hit me hard, and it takes me more than 2-3 hits usually. I plan on becoming a Page ---> White Knight, and then eventually Paladin when they release it (February I heard?). I use 1H BW, so I hope to get Blizzard imbue before the flamers find me.
    Anyway, I don't have much in the way of good stories, but when I was on Maple Island, a bunch of noobs kept spamming me because I asked them what their stats were, and told them they were doing it wrong. Sorry for trying to help.
    January not February. Anyway welcome, although I'm the newest member (for now) so I should introduce myself too. I'm Korean, speak decent english though. 안영~

Phantom Watch

ah excellent! another kradian! the kradian hidden street guild needs people badly.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by DLH View Post
    ah excellent! another kradian! the kradian hidden street guild needs people badly.

I hope you enjoy your time here.
    What's a kradian?

Watch out for grammar nazis.

Leathal Trade is now casting villains and extras, Apply Today!

There are 10 types of people in this world- those that understand binary and those that don't.

Guess even though I made my own thread I will officially introduce myself here.

My name is Alan, Im 29 and live in Minneapolis Minnesota. Much like Happyville we are covered in snow now and it's getting really annoying.

I started playing MS about 3 weeks ago, I'm a lvl 34 (probably 35 tonight) Spearman on Mardia.

I play Magic on friday nights and get MapleStory ITCG card packs as prize for the tournements so I usually have items to sell on Saturdays if you are looking for them.

If you would like to know anything else about me let me know and I might tell you.

OMG coming back to post on HS for the 3rd time!

My names alex, been playing maple for about a year, I have a 46 f/p and a 23 sin on bello, and some other level 18-25 characters on other servers from when I got bored.

Oh and I'm 15.
    Mudkip 66 Lann

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Areks View Post
    OMG coming back to post on HS for the 3rd time!

My names alex, been playing maple for about a year, I have a 46 f/p and a 23 sin on bello, and some other level 18-25 characters on other servers from when I got bored.

Oh and I'm 15.
    You stole mai name.

I know like 10 other alex's IRL lol.
    Anyways, I play bellocan. Some new buddies would be nice :D
    IGN arexxx
    Mudkip 66 Lann

Well, I suppose it's time for an introduction. I've played MS for years (maybe a bit too long) and I just signed up on the forum very recently. I mainly lurk, but I may add in my two cents here and there if I feel the need...Or I may ask questions. Who knows.

I tend to favor using the archer and magician classes, and thusly, most of my characters are archers or magicians.

Also, my friends call me Astrid, or Hoshi. Whichever is preferred by whomever decides to communicate with me. In game, I go by UndeadEira or Celestinada (both on the Bera server. lvls 22 and 41 respectively).

Hi everybody i'm k1nd00, i'm a cleric