Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
The "Official" Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 41
Page 41 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" Introduce Yourself Thread

My name is Patrick, and I've only been playing Maple Story for a year....I think. I have three characters, two of which I only really use: Hurricos is my lvl 42 ice/lightning, Nautilo is my lvl 30 Hunter. Those two are on Scania and the last one is on Kradia which I never use: his name is ManlyBandaid and he's a lvl 15 magician who I someday hope to make into a cleric.

So that's how much I've accomplished thus far. Hope to maple with you sometime :)
    Maniacal, World Dominating Chaos + Weenies = ORGASM!

Sup.

Out of game, my name is Ben, I'm a sop****re in high school, I'm a nerd, and I seem to think I have friends. (!?) I've been playing MapleStory for about 1.5 years and I've been hanging out in the Hidden Street IRC channel for a while too. However, my forums account is only a few minutes old.

In game, my name is AlmightySofa. I'm an assassin so I spend my time doing typical assassin things like being a nobody and throwing crap every which way and ksing people as much as possible!!

Nice to meet you all. :)

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightySofa View Post
    Sup.

Out of game, my name is Ben, I'm a sop****re in high school, I'm a nerd, and I seem to think I have friends. (!?) I've been playing MapleStory for about 1.5 years and I've been hanging out in the Hidden Street IRC channel for a while too. However, my forums account is only a few minutes old.

In game, my name is AlmightySofa. I'm an assassin so I spend my time doing typical assassin things like being a nobody and throwing crap every which way and ksing people as much as possible!!

Nice to meet you all. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricos View Post
    My name is Patrick, and I've only been playing Maple Story for a year....I think. I have three characters, two of which I only really use: Hurricos is my lvl 42 ice/lightning, Nautilo is my lvl 30 Hunter. Those two are on Scania and the last one is on Kradia which I never use: his name is ManlyBandaid and he's a lvl 15 magician who I someday hope to make into a cleric.

So that's how much I've accomplished thus far. Hope to maple with you sometime :)

Hi, welcome to HS forums, have fun here, if you have questions PM me blah blah blah.
    Well anyways, what I was trying to say is 'have a nice stay'. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricos View Post

Hmm, Welcome to the HS forums.
    You've played longer than me mind.
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Hi im supha...
    i've been playing for about 6 months now? lol
    I always come to hs for info but i just decided to sign up~ :]
    Suphafly 6x sin
    SuphaflyJr 5x Dit
    SuphaHP 1x Hp Warrior

Welcome to the forum.

Dont get burnt!

also, if you see someone named Azn4anime, hit him for me.

And once for me, too.
    (:

Welcome to the Forums ^_^
    Enjoy your stay XD

I've been playing off and on since before Ludi was released, but haven't gotten around to actively joining the forum.

I know hidden-street has a damage calculator, but I'm interested in figuring out formulae to determine how much damage actually gets dished out, whether an attack will actually land, etc. Ideally I'd like to determine a formula for the ideal monster to be killing, whether leveling fast is the primary goal, gathering funds is what's needed, or somewhere in between.

If I use what I learned from my engineering statistics class, I think I can do this, but I don't necessarily have access to the data that I may want. Are there enough people who will provide me with data I may need?

Welcome to the HS community! (: