Page 42 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" Introduce Yourself Thread

Hello HS community! Outside the game I'm known as Jason, and I've been playing MS on and off for about two years now.

Besides, I'm looking for a fun, active forum and I'm guessing that the biggest Maplestory Forum is both fun and active. Or so in theory.

I tried to stay chill, but you're so hot that I melted.

Beginner

Hello~

Obviously I'm new to the forum.
    I'm in school at the moment, and have nothing fun to do, so I decided to join a Maple Story based forum, and well, I guess this is the biggest one, and most active.

So I'm here :D With an intention to stick around.

Yeah... hi x]

Clover

Hi all! ^_^ I got the picture that you get to introduce yourself here so... Here I am! :) Been maplin' quite actively but unfortunately I've had some inactive seasons due to losses of interest towards this cool game. I had a 28 lvl warr on GMS but now trying to spread my wings as a magician, at Kradia.

Btw, can someone really nice person help with my mage? :( I've never been good on a mage but really badly wanna be one. I've never got over lvl 8 and barely had enough mesos to buy a wand. -.- ATM i've got stunning 30 mesos and MP is constantly running out because it takes the whole bar to take down even a Stump and so on. It would be so cool if someone could give a hand because I've never had a buddy in MS and that would be so cool if someone would help a newbie mage like me. I would really like to think that there is friendly people in Maple. :(

//nah i just proved myself that the myth is true: there isn't any friendly people in this stupid game. :) goodbye

Hello new people, welcome to HiddenStreet.

HS is a loving community that cares for others.

We help others.

Just remember, dont get into idiotic arguments, or you might find your self on some hot ass sand.

:]

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Wilperi View Post
    Hi all! ^_^ I got the picture that you get to introduce yourself here so... Here I am! :) Been maplin' quite actively but unfortunately I've had some inactive seasons due to losses of interest towards this cool game. I had a 28 lvl warr on GMS but now trying to spread my wings as a magician, at Kradia.

Btw, can someone really nice person help with my mage? :( I've never been good on a mage but really badly wanna be one. I've never got over lvl 8 and barely had enough mesos to buy a wand. -.- ATM i've got stunning 30 mesos and MP is constantly running out because it takes the whole bar to take down even a Stump and so on. It would be so cool if someone could give a hand because I've never had a buddy in MS and that would be so cool if someone would help a newbie mage like me. I would really like to think that there is friendly people in Maple. :(

//nah i just proved myself that the myth is true: there isn't any friendly people in this stupid game. :) goodbye
    Two-hour-long HS member.
    Very nice.

Meh, hello everyone.

Been using the HS site for some time, so thought it would be good to join the forum. Cause you never know what info others might hold that a system of information does not hold.... plus it would be fun to just make some friends. Im only a lvl 20 thief right now in the game. Character name Ronilyn and what-not.

Anyway, Im new not only to here, but the game as well.... so.... plz dont hurt me... ;.;

'Ello~
    New to the H.S forum and thought I'd just say hi.
    I've been playing maple story on and off for about 3 years and just started getting back into it again.Figured I'd join the forum because it seems to be one of the only active ones out there.
    I'm fairly low level at the moment but I am active so that wont be the case for too long (i hope)
    So anyway hello and hope to see you around.

that was awesome, but the part about the sexy cleric was a bit wierd, but everthing else was hilarious :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sup ppl... im madcowmario, awesome mage. i pwn ur asses. Love MapleStory. Lvl 29 mage in Scania. SCANIA TOOLS, OWNS, SCHOOLS, PWNS, AND SERVES ALL THE OTHER WORLDS!!! (scania does all of that at the same time)

Have a question... how do I take a screenshot in Maple? I try the scroll lock key, but it ALWAYS says that a screenshot can't be taken at that time. Can someone plz help me with this problem? There are some cool moments when i just HAVE to take a screenshot, but it never works. It kinda sucks, so reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMehKissMeh View Post
    Okay, so once there was this noob who was trying to kill this green snail.

He had only Only 4 HP left, not much, but probably enough to kill the snail.

He was prepared, hands are all sweaty, he can feel the handle, slowly gliding off his hand.

He just must kill the snail, for the sake of his life, is on this battle.

The snail inched forward, as the noob moved backwards, soon, his back touched the rim of your screen. Damn it, he thought to himself, cornered.

If he doesn't strike now, it will be too late, but if he swung and miss, the snail would touch him with its slimey body, inflcting 1 damage on him. But this is not worth hitting the snail for.

Then, he thought of an ingenious idea. Ding!

He jumped over, swooshed, and slashed the snail, hoping that he hadn't missed, he landed on the other side of the snail.

The snail got hit! 3 damage was inflicted! But even though, he had scraped his knee while he land, boom, 1 damage.

With the score of 5-3 snail lead, the noob know that be must be careful, because one false move could cost his life.

This was way too intense for the noob, he know that he was going to die anyway, so why not risk it? He rushed toward the snail, and swung as hard as he could. Whiteness flashes before his eyes.

He landed on his face, causing mud to seep into his eye sockets. Doosh, 2 more damage. He had only one HP left.

As he picked the mud off his eyes, he notice a figure infront of him, it was a very sexy cleric, he had introduced himself as LMKM. " Hello there ", he said, " you almost died back there, but I whacked the mean old snail on the head with my staff, and saved your life ".

The noob can't think of anything to say, but..

OMG YOU FCKING KSED ME, I ALMOST WON! YOU FCKING NOOB! CC, DAMN YOU, I GUNNA DEFAME YOU WITH MY LEVEL 170 PRO! SCREW YOU, CC!

-----

I hope that was a good enough story for you.
    that story was awesome... can i buddy u? my sn is madcowmario in scania.