Page 51 of 146 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" Introduce Yourself Thread

--hey guys.. new to the site but been playing for over two years.. stopped for a while (got hacked) ...

hehehe i'm 26 as well so aNgRyBuNnY dont think your alone... :) -- i play to blow some steam off.. and I love the character style...

--I'm a graphic designer -- my motto is -- sun's up surfs out, life is good -- WOoooo oOOO :)

Quote Originally Posted by Echopeus View Post
    --hey guys.. new to the site but been playing for over two years.. stopped for a while (got hacked) ...

hehehe i'm 26 as well so aNgRyBuNnY dont think your alone... :) -- i play to blow some steam off.. and I love the character style...

--I'm a graphic designer -- my motto is -- sun's up surfs out, life is good -- WOoooo oOOO :)
    Welcome!
    Hope you stay online. I like your motto :|

Hi guys~ nice to see ya here
    I've just joinning last week.
    I play in MapleSEA, boothes...

It's nice to see ya here

Icon4 HI!!!!!!!!!

I had 3 characters 1 Neji185 got hacked :( in a guild called newbhunters with the windia symbol in windia same with all also Itachifan185 Lvl 25 :) and magelinkman lvl 15 hacked :( ps I suck I know but I can only play about ten times a year so ya hope I can make friends here :)

Hey fire and Nattan.

Dont worry about your low levels fire. MapleStory is a hobby, not a competition!

Icon9 Please look

Can any one try and find the guild Newbhunters plz they have the windia symbol in windia so yea can you tell them about me

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMehKissMeh View Post
    Okay, so once there was this noob who was trying to kill this green snail.

He had only Only 4 HP left, not much, but probably enough to kill the snail.

He was prepared, hands are all sweaty, he can feel the handle, slowly gliding off his hand.

He just must kill the snail, for the sake of his life, is on this battle.

The snail inched forward, as the noob moved backwards, soon, his back touched the rim of your screen. Damn it, he thought to himself, cornered.

If he doesn't strike now, it will be too late, but if he swung and miss, the snail would touch him with its slimey body, inflcting 1 damage on him. But this is not worth hitting the snail for.

Then, he thought of an ingenious idea. Ding!

He jumped over, swooshed, and slashed the snail, hoping that he hadn't missed, he landed on the other side of the snail.

The snail got hit! 3 damage was inflicted! But even though, he had scraped his knee while he land, boom, 1 damage.

With the score of 5-3 snail lead, the noob know that be must be careful, because one false move could cost his life.

This was way too intense for the noob, he know that he was going to die anyway, so why not risk it? He rushed toward the snail, and swung as hard as he could. Whiteness flashes before his eyes.

He landed on his face, causing mud to seep into his eye sockets. Doosh, 2 more damage. He had only one HP left.

As he picked the mud off his eyes, he notice a figure infront of him, it was a very sexy cleric, he had introduced himself as LMKM. " Hello there ", he said, " you almost died back there, but I whacked the mean old snail on the head with my staff, and saved your life ".

The noob can't think of anything to say, but..

OMG YOU FCKING KSED ME, I ALMOST WON! YOU FCKING NOOB! CC, DAMN YOU, I GUNNA DEFAME YOU WITH MY LEVEL 170 PRO! SCREW YOU, CC!

-----

I hope that was a good enough story for you.
    LOL. That was brilliant !
    Add me to you'r friends list at MapleSEA if you'r free.
    :)

User Name: FooF1ght3r
    Level: 20
    Job: Infighter
    Not really playing that much :(

http://hidden-street.net/forum/image...es/biggrin.gif

Hello, figured I'd post here and save some thread room.

My name is Alex, I'm probably too old to still be playing MapleStory (played since early beta, and now I'm 20 -.-) but nostalgia always has me coming back for more. Oh and I don't even have a character currently... I bounce from friends char to friends char. To put it simply, the game is more of a part time job now for me.

Well there you have it, my short introduction. Hope to see you all around, and maybe help some of you with my veteran knowledge.

Ummm... Hi.

I just registered on HS forums. I don't play MS as much as I did in the past (don't bother looking for me on GMS, I deleted that account once I got hacked), but I don't have anything else to do, so here I am ^^...

I actually started animating on Flash with BannedStory a while ago, and I just uploaded a new video. If you have time, check it out (click the link on my sig or type "KaoroSorane" on YouTube, 'cuz I can't post links yet). Please vote and comment - and subscribe if you like it =D.

Ah well, I think that's it. See ya... ^^
    Check out my latest MS Animations on:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KaoroSorane/

Icon4

Hi

Im not new but i dont hve a super high level. my highest level is a 35 lit mage but im working on a assasin i play maple globe