Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ew, sour Milk

Default Ew, sour Milk

I never really liked you in the first place MagikMilk, but why are you such an ass lately? Everytime a person with 1 or 2 posts(basically just a new person) makes a thread in the wrong place, or asks a innocently dumb question you call them an idiot and a noob. I agree that some of the new people do deserve to be called an idiot, but not every single one of them.

Im glad that registrations are open now, new blood, i wont get as bored now with the same 20 people. Let them learn first, then if they do the same stupid stuff they deserve to be called an idiot.

Man, when i first joined i remember making a thread that belonged in Tomato Island in General Discussion and no one called me an idiot, they just told me where its supposed to be made, why dont you try doing that instead of making a weak attempt to seem "pro" on this forum.

Idiot.
    I'm happy

i never really notice him flaming forum newbies, but if he does, i agree with you. i mean, only reason i ever flamed was that he or she was being a real n00b.(even by newbie standard)

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009
    i never really notice him flaming forum newbies, but if he does, i agree with you. i mean, only reason i ever flamed was that he or she was being a real n00b.(even by newbie standard)
    And thats when its ok, but what i mainly made this thread about was a thread in the Thief section, i forget what thread exactly, but the new guy even stated "Oh, i scrolled down and saw a thread about it, sorry im new" or something along those lines. And milk still comes and calls him an idiot and a noob.
    I'm happy

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by KindaMaybe
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009
    And thats when its ok, but what i mainly made this thread about was a thread in the Thief section, i forget what thread exactly, but the new guy even stated "Oh, i scrolled down and saw a thread about it, sorry im new" or something along those lines. And milk still comes and calls him an idiot and a noob.
    That's why he's an asshat, he goes along with his first thought and only that one, heck I remember my first thread asking where to find a full fiery map to train at, in general discussion, then someone said use the sticky, and I was clueless to what the hell that is, I was a forum newbie back then XP.

VIP

oh really? i hardly even notice any of his posts, it just seems so....non-existant lol

Quote Originally Posted by sunchip
    oh really? i hardly even notice any of his posts, it just seems so....non-existant lol
    I wish thats how they seemed to me. But i know everyone, actually a lot of people dont go to the thief section and the hunting grounds at all really, but i go there at times and they made me realize how much of an ass he is.
    I'm happy

I'm not saying he is or he isn't an ass, it's just that I checked his 20 most recent posts, and there was only one instance of what you are talking about, it might help your cause if you give links to more examples...
    Geometry will draw the soul toward truth and create the spirit of philosophy.
    -Plato

A thing is obvious mathematically after you see it.
    - R.D. Carmichael

Dude, its one of the magic brothers - no proof needed, they're both retarded *******s that make the dirtiest of sailors look like model students.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Have I ever had a topic about me? o.O...

anyways...newbies need to learn, flaming them won't help. Tell them what they did wrong and how to fix it. But if there first post is about how they hate noobs, you are allowed to flame them. Unless they are talking about a noob in particular.
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.

Crimson Balrog

à²*_à²*

Who's magikmilk?