Thread: 4th job Hunter and Xbow

Default 4th job Hunter and Xbow

Now hunters have their shiny powers but i think the xbows are a little underpowerd for boss fights. Archers can spam there arrow thing, but snipers just get snipe witch dosent even work on bosses as far as we know. Also hunters get concentrate, wich makes them way more powerful for now. I dont think there will be a diffrence in regular training though becuase of the 850% dmg mob skill and the redicioulsy low cooldown on snipe. They might make concentrate a skill for both jobs but im not sure. Its all still in testing.

Whew got that rant out. Now fell free to comment *flame shields*.
    "No you are wrong, ninjas can come from any ethnic culture, the Amish for example."

*Note* My amazing amish ninja photoshop has been deleted because I have switched to verizon fios. No more comcast webspace. TT_TT

My burgers got bulgogi in it! THOSE SAVAGES!!

Crossbow Master have something called the better damage formula, our damage multiplier is only 3.4, but theirs is 3.6.

If you don't know how big that difference is at a very high level, you should go watch some videos.
    Julliant - Lv130 Bow Master of Bootes

ah ok, i get it. What do you think of the blind skill for xbows? Dose it effect bosses or what?
    "No you are wrong, ninjas can come from any ethnic culture, the Amish for example."

*Note* My amazing amish ninja photoshop has been deleted because I have switched to verizon fios. No more comcast webspace. TT_TT

My burgers got bulgogi in it! THOSE SAVAGES!!

Hmm I don't think it would affect bosses but if it did....... :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xbows are gonna be full wanted for bosses =]

Banned

Bow master's "hurricane" where they shoot infinite bows is just awesomely powerful. I'd take that over anything Xbow's get any day.

Normal training, I think the stun side effect will get in the way and it'll balance out. I have seen videos of bow masters just ripping through hordes of those centaur monsters, getting stunned for a few. seconds, and then resuming the carnage.

Pierce is very strong. I think you did not see any videos on it.
    Xbowmaster's strafe is about 20% weaker than Bowmaster's SOA.
    Anyway, for practical reasons, you shld pump Mastery and SE 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Julliant View Post
    Crossbow Master have something called the better damage formula, our damage multiplier is only 3.4, but theirs is 3.6.

If you don't know how big that difference is at a very high level, you should go watch some videos.

Actually, % difference wise, it is reduced SIGNIFICANTLY. really. i calculated that millions of times =D

Concentrate is for Bow. Period. No more testing. And it is not overpowered. It is just a free Tako. And some consolation to the crazy MP usage of SoA.

Xbow is not weak even though the damage advantage is now less. Pierce gives a new style of playing.

But I must admit Sniping is a little weak. Either let it break out of 99999 damage so that it can be used on bosses to deal more than 100k damage, or reduce the cooldown.