Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fighter skill point distribution

Default fighter skill point distribution

can anyone tell me fully how to distribute the skill point of fighter start from lvl 30...

Mastery to 19, then few points to booster(around 6), then max rage or final attack(I prefer final attack), then either final attack or rage, then powerguard, then booster, then one last point in mastery. That's what I did with my fighter.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

It really can go in tons of combinations, depending on what skills you like.
    Except it has to be 19 mastery first. Everything else you can shuffle around if you want.
    Currently disinterested in maple.

Lurking all day long... ...

I'd have to say that the build SinDevil posted is probably the best.

19 mastery
    6 booster
    max FA
    max rage
    max powerguard
    max booster
    max mastery

That's generally the idea. dZHi is right about being able to switch things around. The mastery is nessicary for stability and accuracy though.

Now that I have said something on topic, I'd like a question of my own answered. I know this is really nooby and I've heard it doesn't matter, but do I put my last six points of the first job into hp recovery, endure, or both?
    Most guides say hp recovery, but I just don't really trust them over the forums. I didn't want to make a seperate tiopic, so I'm leaching off this one.

Hm... there are options. You could put them into HP recovery. You could go with the 3 endure, 3 iron body. You could go with 6 endure. It doesn't really matter, but I think you should have at least one point in endure.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Yeah, I think I am being a little picky here. What did you choose? I am not going to get any iron body, and haveing at least one endure sounds nice. I am thinking either...
    5hp/1end
    4hp/2end
    3hp/3end
    I'll mostlikely go 5/1, but I guess it's really trivial. :lol:

I went with 3 endure and 3 iron body with all my warriors that i made, and this is most effective on fighters because casting ironbody cancels rages -10 defence.
    Of course -10 defence is nothing anyways.
    ==============================

Heh, on my crusader, i went with 5 hp, 1 endure. Then, on my page, I went with 3 endure, 3 iron body. Hm.. ever since the chairs came out, the hp recovery is pretty useless now. And I use iron body like.. when im going down the orbis tower or trying to reach someplace. =P
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Now I am thinking about going 6 endure. At least on a ladder I can do something this way. By the way, 3 iron body is 6 defense, just to point that out.

I think I will take 6 endure. HP recovery doesn't seem to be important anymore due to the chairs, Iron body doesn't really do much, and endure will at least give me some hp if I were to go afk for a minute or two on a ladder.

I have mathematically proven that my choice will not matter at all, even though that was obvious from what everyone told me in the first place.

5 hp recovery / 1 endure = 30hp/31sec.
    3 hp recovery / 3 endure = 24hp/25sec.
    0 hp recovery / 6 endure = 15hp/16sec.

To show the hp recovery over an equal ammount of time, I multiplied 31, 25, and 16.

31 * 25 * 16 = 12400

So in 12,400 seconds, (that's 206.7 minutes,)...

30/31 = 12000 hp/12400 sec
    24/25 = 11904 hp/12400 sec
    15/16 = 11625 hp/12400 sec

More endure = faster recovery, however more hp recovery = more efficient recovery. If you somehow wanted to sit on a ladder for 206.7 minutes, and had at least 12000 hp, then 5 hprecovery and 1 endure would be best. Over time, 5/1 is more effective if you counted down several decimal places.

Of course this all boils down to the least useful calculation of all time.

Ps.
    30/31 = 0.9677419354
    24/25 = 0.96
    15/16 = 0.9375

I guess I'll go 5/1, (once again swaying my view on this unimportant subject.) Not that it matters. 8)