• max Amp before thunder and train at squids

5 35.71%
  • max thunder beofer AMp and train at vikings

9 64.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SQUIDS or VIKINGS

thunder if u wanna solo, amp if you think u can get slot at squid

Quote Originally Posted by --->RONALD<--- View Post
    lol now im changing my mind, amp or thunder?

ARHjkfskajdfasdf

me and my friends are planning to train at different places from ludi and aqua
    were gunna train at viks AND squids and gobies
    so
    is it ok if i max amp and still go to viks?
    cuz i wanna be rich too from ilbies
    you wont be rich from ilbies. i doublt you will be rich from ilbi either.

i train from level 105 to 112 at viking and only got 1 ilbi, which i gave away... =(

Banned

I dunno if 30-35 mil is pennies to lvl 11x like you, but I'd love to find even 1 ilbi. After I get a kage and my lvl 9x clothes (when I get there), I'll be set for the rest of my maple life.

.... unless I get to 1xx and they release 1xx clothes - even then, I doubt I'd be able to afford them.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    I dunno if 30-35 mil is pennies to lvl 11x like you, but I'd love to find even 1 ilbi. After I get a kage and my lvl 9x clothes (when I get there), I'll be set for the rest of my maple life.

.... unless I get to 1xx and they release 1xx clothes - even then, I doubt I'd be able to afford them.
    well... im sorry... i forgot this is a magician's thread. your mp is FREE...

personally, in cass, ilbis are only 20m. and over 7 levels, i spent close to 20m on mp pots to train at vikings. so, effectively i wouldnt have earned alot even if i sold my ilbi.

but for ice mage it would be difference. you dun get hit and your mp regens REALLY fast, and even if you do run out, a cheap elixir would recover more mp for the meso than normal pots that i use.

in anycase, viking drop rate is crap.

Banned

Ilbis sell for 35 mil in scania, and you're forgetting to factor in other drops that you would have sold and used the money for pots.

I don't really spend that much on pots, 100 sundaes keeps me going for around 20%-30%, so I only use about 400-500 sundaes per lvl, which isn't all that bad considering I still make money.

Also, sniper and mage training are pretty different.

I dunno if 30-35 mil is pennies to lvl 11x like you, but I'd love to find even 1 ilbi.

35mil is pennies for everyone if they spent 12 levels getting it.
    a manaaah who does not existaaaah

Banned

I dunno, I'd love to have 35 mil going from 1 to 13......:D

And I doubt it'd cost me 12 lvl's - more like 3 at the most. I found 2 sets of steelys at red drakes from 61 to 65 and that cushioned the rest of my maple experience for a while.

I dunno, I'd love to have 35 mil going from 1 to 13......:D

And I doubt it'd cost me 12 lvl's - more like 3 at the most. I found 2 sets of steelys at red drakes from 61 to 65 and that cushioned the rest of my maple experience for a while.
    You know what I mean :x

I can make 35 million easy at lvl 82

as can anyone else.

Well, not exactly easy. But not as tough as everyone makes it out to be, and if people aren't joking about the ilbi droprate at Vikings, then way easier than hunting for the dumb stars.
    a manaaah who does not existaaaah

Banned

The drop-rate is near impossible, you don't count on an ilbi dropping, it's just really good if they do.

It's not hard to make 35 mil at 8x, but getting it for free can't hurt, and it's not like vikings are horrible training/money compared to squids. Personally, that style of training suites me perfectly - slow, snipe off with TS, lather, rinse, and repeat. :D