Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comp reboots?

Arrgg blue Screen of death. If u find u dont understand what the blue screen tells plz post the numbers u recive ,Example 0x000008e maybe if it is the same problem like spaceman jedis is right might be problem with the patch/ms.
    <SuPSuPWaTz>
    (Broa)
    Cleric 4x
    Cleric 3x
    (Khani)
    theif 2x
    Ranger 2x
    (Scania)
    1x theif
    Up ya Acmilan

Rossernari Forever!

I get a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)
    Some error call BAD_POOL_CALLER (aka. 0xc2 or 0x000000c2).
    In full form it look like this: *** STOP: 0x000000c2 (0x00000007, 0x00000cd4, 0x80505a00, 0x86189008)
    According to what I have found out,
    http://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windo...m-restart.html
    I did a debug on my own problem and found that I have a memory error, aka RAM problem.

Before this reboot issue, I didn't have problems running MapleStory. Now after the recent server check, the reboots have caused my RAM to fail.

I have a whole directory here of MiniDump logs to prove that the problem occured only after the recent server checks.

To anyone else who would need help in reading their dump logs, I will be glad to help! here are directions:

1. Goto your Windows folder, usually c:\Windows
    2. Look for a folder call Minidump, usually c:\Windows\MiniDump
    3. The files are sorted by date, in the form Mini(month/date/year/file number).dmp, an example is: Mini011707-01.dmp
    4. Zips up those files you want me to check
    5. Send it to my email address here

Shield

Okay, between discussions between both SSP, Pinnacle, myself and F50, it seems that the main cause is the client interfacing with the graphics driver. It also seems to be ATI specific, though a few work arounds have come up, I wouldn't recomened them to all users. I'm going to whack a notice up saying "Yes, we know. Don't make any more threads about it." now, until we figure this out. Also I recall someone knowing of a bunch of drivers that work for all cards. If they could post it so these error'd people can give it a go...?
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Great observation Jed :) The fact is when i had the problem i had an ati 9600pro graphics card. i have a feeling its with that type of graphics card (Ati 9600,9700,9550,9200,etc) since they all use the same driver. I have one which hasnt cause me any problems but i need to know if u have the same type of card on the list or something along the lines of 9000 series otherwise im mistaken. PLz post the name. I do wonder why this problem hasnt occered before cause this is a series made in 2003 -_-
    <SuPSuPWaTz>
    (Broa)
    Cleric 4x
    Cleric 3x
    (Khani)
    theif 2x
    Ranger 2x
    (Scania)
    1x theif
    Up ya Acmilan

Rossernari Forever!

Shield

It could very well be an oversight on nprotects part with a very small area of memory reading. IE: They're stupid and over lapped allow/disallow rules.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

I have a graphics card called SiS 5598/6326. is it too old or something? and what graphics card from nexon.com would work?
    Most Played Characters
    Scania: Eliminator lvl 35 Cleric
    Bera: Mufasah lvl 23 Rogue