Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: tiger, for those that care

That doesn't give you the right to double-post!

But I'm sure I've met nicer people.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    That doesn't give you the right to double-post!

But I'm sure I've met nicer people.
    Yeah you have, ME!

Anyways, I went on Basil forums yesterday when the forums werent working, and god damm! Like seriously, every thread was about Tiger? What is so special! And since B-boy knows for sure that Tiger didnt hack ever, then we do know that he must not have a life.
    I'm happy

Top characters got banned.

Like, so what?
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    who cares why some kid is banned? Not sure why anyone cares whether Tiger (or anyone else they don't know) gets banned or unbanned etc...
    A lot of people think Tiger is a hacker. However, like sum1 here(I wasnt paying attention who >:}) pointed out Tiger always returns. If an assumed hacker who is also the highest level player is somehow able to continuously do that some people will obviously revere him as a rebel against conventionalism. Not many people have the guts to be in his position. You must also remember that Tiger has been the highest level player for as long as most people remember. It would make a huge WHAM!effect if he was banned similar to the death of FDR or when Ken Jennings lost in Jeopardy.

SPECULATION ALERT!!!!
    >:}}}}}

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow60 View Post
    You must also remember that Tiger has been the highest level player for as long as most people remember. It would make a huge WHAM!effect if he was banned similar to the death of FDR or when Ken Jennings lost in Jeopardy.
    I find the fact that a Maple Character can be compared to real life personalities utterly ridiculous.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Yeah, im pretty sure that if the top player in a free kids game getting banned being compared to one of the most beloved American presidents dying is pretty ridiculous. Please dont say anything like that again.
    I'm happy

HA! The day Tiger is 23 years old is the day I'm 90. No 23-year old should have the lack of grammatical ability that he has, not even if English is their second language. Redonkulous. He's 14 years old if that. If he's older he should act his age more.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Quote Originally Posted by Saighan View Post
    I find the fact that a Maple Character can be compared to real life personalities utterly ridiculous.
    I'm pretty sure I don't care. I like being ridiculous, insane, deranged, etc. i.e. anything that would make sane men run for their lives or more accurately their sanity. If you hear of any such thing I could partake in, please notify me in the Netherworld so that I may wreak Havoc with the minds of people LOOK A MONKEY around me. I came, I sawed, I screwed up! >:}

And I meant restricted to insde MapleStory. The impact would be much smaller but still in proportion to those in the real world.

I like pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow60 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I don't care. I like being ridiculous, insane, deranged, etc. i.e. anything that would make sane men run for their lives or more accurately their sanity. If you hear of any such thing I could partake in, please notify me in the Netherworld so that I may wreak Havoc with the minds of people LOOK A MONKEY around me. I came, I sawed, I screwed up! >:}

And I meant restricted to insde MapleStory. The impact would be much smaller but still in proportion to those in the real world.

I like pie.
    Ridiculous? Yes. Stupid? Yes. Insane? Not quite.
    I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    HA! The day Tiger is 23 years old is the day I'm 90. No 23-year old should have the lack of grammatical ability that he has, not even if English is their second language. Redonkulous. He's 14 years old if that. If he's older he should act his age more.
    Yay, true words.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Proud leader of UnderMyWings. Under my Dispel's wings.