Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Myth or Fact?

Default Myth or Fact?

I was PQing on my Assassin today, and I was in 2 different parties for each level (I leveled twice).

The first party leader told me that there's no such thing as Auto-Clicker (AC) anymore, and only 1 person has it. The rest of the party seemed to support this. Is this actually true, Nexon has forever gotten rid of AC?

In the second party, we were in Stage 8, chatting, and the guy on Number 1 said that in Bonus, we shouldn't break and boxes, because it lowers the value of the prizes everyone gets.

I was intrigued, and one of the other party members and I decided to break as many boxes as we could, without even looking at what came out. We broke about half of them together. The surprising thing is, I got 100 Blue Potions, and she got 100 White Potions...

At first, I thought it was a myth, just like "DON'T KILL SLIMES WE GET BAD PRIZES" in Kerning PQ's, but maybe there's some truth to it?

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

From what I see Fallen Angel and MS Bot auto clickers have been patched....so they don't work anymore. I'm sure there are still auto clickers out there that work - but the people that use them run the risk of gettin banned! Ludi PQ without AC is pointless :( I think even MORE hard to get in without AC!
    *I know you're talking about Kerning but trust, its the same for both pq's*

Break your boxes, get your prizes.....it's just a myth that you'll get "bad" rewards.
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS

People have A/C's again...

And now Ludi PQ is full of 'Bonus Stage vaccers' - bunch of f**kers...

Banned

To the title: Fact.

one time i killed all the slimes and i got the 10% overall dex, which i sold for 40k but w/e

im sure there are still ACs out there,its just like all the other hacks, ppl will overcome gameguard after a while.

wat do u usually get from PQs? is it really alot better than pots?
    Mardia~OddPhive lvl 43 Brawler (Semi-Active)
    Mardia~MetalicPhive lvl 52 Bandit (Frozen)
    Scania~NenoPhive lvl 91 I/L MAGE (Frozen)
    Scania~SpellSword (SpeiLSword) lvl 40 STR Cleric (Frozen)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhive View Post
    one time i killed all the slimes and i got the 10% overall dex, which i sold for 40k but w/e

im sure there are still ACs out there,its just like all the other hacks, ppl will overcome gameguard after a while.

wat do u usually get from PQs? is it really alot better than pots?
    Peeps unpatched it with a bypass called Serange

my friend is a hacker so he ytells me everything

yes AC still works

Default close, but not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntchez View Post
    Peeps unpatched it with a bypass called Serange

yes AC still works
    the program is called Saruengang. It is used to un-patch MSBot. There are still autoclickers around and they are EXTREMELY easy to get ahold of and un-patch.

----------------
    D2JSP Profile - Snarkpit Profile - Ultimate Guitar Profile
    ----------------
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater park

Quote Originally Posted by Huntchez View Post
    Peeps unpatched it with a bypass called *******

yes AC still works
    It's not a good idea to post the name of hacks. We're gonna have people looking them up, adding to the hacker problem.....

Quote Originally Posted by MulticolorMinds View Post
    the program is called Saruengang. It is used to un-patch MSBot. There are still autoclickers around and they are EXTREMELY easy to get ahold of and un-patch.
    Actually, it's used to block off GG's driver (allowing MSBot, ACTools, or any other AC you can think of to work w/o discomfort).

I don't think they hashed rev 902 yet, so using a server emulator and downgrading it to rev 827 seems like the most popular method at the moment.. since rev 827 allows MSBot/ACTools.

I have an AC, and my friend has an AC. That already makes 2 :) .

As for the rest of them, I would think they're myth. I can't imagine implementing that from a programmers perspective. But.. since I didn't program MS, I can't say for certain.

guys, open discussions about hacking tools and techniqs likly are against the rules on the forum, and also could get alot of people introuble.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]