Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally got my Zhelm!

That looks bloody smeksy. Congrats on your acquisition!!
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

congrats man. im long way from getting mine. im like, billions of years away from getting one.

Long way for me too.... need to start training since hackers seem to be under control for the moment.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

Congrats on the helm, and congrats for doing it in a legit way!

It's nice to hear that GM's help you get through it without hackers, but also pretty annoying since they really should be out banning people rather than helping people get really nice equips. No offense to you personally or anyone else but the GM's really shouldn't be spending their time in that way. I don't see any GM coming to help me when I'm doing quests or hunting equips, so they shouldn't spend so much time at Zakum either.

:p Good Zakum Helm And Cool

I agree with you assault, but its not like that at all I'm sure, those runs take long and GM's go kik and ban the hakers and they go on to their bussines.

ArchDavid <-> Priest 7x Scania
    Cha0ticSh0t <-> Hunter 3x Scania
    G0dLySp3aR <-> warrior 3x Khaini
    Guild: SyCthLords <current leader>

Yeah but would be nice if the GM's would come to where the rest of us are training, kick the hackers, and let us get on with things...

MapleStory

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Congrats on the helm, and congrats for doing it in a legit way!

It's nice to hear that GM's help you get through it without hackers, but also pretty annoying since they really should be out banning people rather than helping people get really nice equips. No offense to you personally or anyone else but the GM's really shouldn't be spending their time in that way. I don't see any GM coming to help me when I'm doing quests or hunting equips, so they shouldn't spend so much time at Zakum either.
    I couldn't agree with you more! You're right and wrong in a way. You're right, they should be out banning hackers and do things that are more productive for the MapleStory community. You're wrong, because if they didn't ban hackers in the altar, those hacking noobs can increase prices on drops DRAMATICALLY!

Honestly I wouldn't mind buying a 97Atk Fairfrozen for 100m-150m. But if a hacker was to get numerous Fairfrozen's...well...prices would probably inflate since it can be obtained so easily.

If you haven't noticed I believe 60% Glove Attack scrolls have gone past 6m ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

****Also, a BIG, HUGE, thank you to everyone who has congratulated me on my Zhelm. I hope you guys get yours soon!

Also, Assault, I'd love to join your guild if you have some VERY ACTIVE priests. I would say around 9x+, since I'm lvl 111 and need an active priest for Grims. Please send me a PM if I qualify. Thanks ^_^
    -=Scania=-
    JDMxSader - 7x Crusader
    CawkSlap - 1x Mule =P

I see both sides of it. Yeah I think it's good that they come to help at Zakum - since help IS needed - and it's nice to see them doing something, but at the same time it would be nice if they had the same opinion about us 'non-pros' under LV1million lol... People like you who want to Zakum definately need help from the GM's if you want to do it legitly and without paying another guild *cough*RIPOFF*cough* to join their run, but I think the GM's forget that the lower level players need help too.

Unfortunately we got no Priests (most of the guild are under LV70, I'd say 5x and 6x on average)... we're quite a random guild based entirely without consideration for level... well mostly... we try not to add people under 50 now because it's not really fair on everyone if they can't join us if we decide to do things. The closest we have to a Priest is sacredyuja who is a LV64 Cleric heh

Ok cool. I'll think about joining you once I get back from my 30 day ban for nothing. =P
    -=Scania=-
    JDMxSader - 7x Crusader
    CawkSlap - 1x Mule =P