Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some help with warrior planning

Default Some help with warrior planning

Hello guys twet here,

I have a warrior with 50 DEX and have a few questions
    I wish to go the low-DEX route and was wondering first of all where I should cap my DEX. I am not funded. I was thinking around 60 but I am not sure. Secondly, how could I achieve this build financially. I am currently lvl 25 and have 2 mil. What equips should I shoot for first to maintain both the DEX and 100% hitting rate? Where should I train to acheive the financial means?

Thanks in advance for your help,
    twet

Cap accuracy, not dex.
    An overall is a must. Possibly shoes, then cape....
    Just have enough accuracy while trying to keep your dex as low as possible to hit the monster you train on 100% of the time.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Alright

Are swords better than BW or does it even matter?

What DEX/Acc overall do you suggest I invest in first. I am kind of looking for specifics as this is the first time I am embarking on such an endeavor.

Lucida

Swords are better, but BWs do have their advantages.

Overall? Maybe invest in a Blue Crusader Chainmail, or you can just pop pills and whatever until you get a Battle Road.
    Finally back at Maple. It's been so long...but absence didn't make the heart grow fonder.

Beginner

no you cap dex not accuracy. If you cap accuracy, then your whole build goes down the toilet if you cap it too low or too high. You need to cap dex around 60 for a low dex build.

Quote Originally Posted by eefie View Post
    Swords are better, but BWs do have their advantages.
    BWs still have advantages?
    I thought the inflation killed that.
    Message me for a:
    -Hybrid Spearman and DK Guide
    -Why Swords are better than Axe/BW Explanation

Quote Originally Posted by Spied View Post
    no you cap dex not accuracy. If you cap accuracy, then your whole build goes down the toilet if you cap it too low or too high. You need to cap dex around 60 for a low dex build.
    http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/119...y_on_Dex.html#

As people might sterotype basilers as... "not that smart", this guide is pretty decent.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Beginner

I'm sorry, but no.

If you cap your Acc, then you also cap your DEX. Impossible to not cap DEX if you cap Acc. On another note, Acc is what determines your hit rate, not dex. Thats why you see so many with low dex builds with dex at 60, yet the Acc higher than that. The acc shouldn't be capped, the Dex should be. Cap the Acc, and ya cap the dex too.

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/119...y_on_Dex.html#
    ^^
    Then Wtf is this guy talking about?? o_0
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

various disguises

Quote Originally Posted by Spied View Post
    I'm sorry, but no.

If you cap your Acc, then you also cap your DEX. Impossible to not cap DEX if you cap Acc. On another note, Acc is what determines your hit rate, not dex. Thats why you see so many with low dex builds with dex at 60, yet the Acc higher than that. The acc shouldn't be capped, the Dex should be. Cap the Acc, and ya cap the dex too.
    You're contradicting yourself. You said that "Acc is what determines your hit rate, not dex", but then you say "The acc shouldn't be capped, the Dex should be". Why should dex be capped if its the acc that determines your hit rate?

The point is, if you plan on a 60 dex cap, but you manage to get better acc equips than you thought you'd be able to, you can have a lower cap. Your dex cap is dependant upon your equips.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.