Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help On Job Advancement

Slime

Wait...how so?

pyrofyr

Spearmen are good throughout the game, crusaders suck 3rd job, pages suck 2nd job.

Your in the safe zone, you don't reach any maximum fun, but you don't go through any minimum boredness... well 4th job looks rather promising as well.

Slime

hmmm... I think i'm still going to have to go with crusader, their weapons are SOO much cooler, I think but thanks! :D

Quote Originally Posted by WingLt View Post
    Wait...how so?
    *cough* 1h sword WK *cough*

DO IT NOW!!!! >=O
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.

Hamburger

Quote Originally Posted by Torrisrox View Post
    *cough* 1h sword WK *cough*

DO IT NOW!!!! >=O
    Torris is correct. You WILL make a 1h sword WK.
    I made a 2h sword fighter, so please don't eat me, Torris! I am too young to be eaten with ketchup and fries!

Anyway, the very fact that this has been posted a million times is geting annoying. Here is what you want. - http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12107

P.S. You will make a 1h sword wk....you wiiiiiiilllll make one..... you willll dooo it nooowwwww...... OoOOOOoOOOOOoOOOoOoOoOOOoO o_O

P.S.(again) You say that Crusader weapons are cooler, yet they use the same weapons that WKs use.

P.S.(again...) I once made a spearman. Compaired to my fighter, I HATED it. Maby it was because I was pure spear, but that's what hybrids are for. Spearmen are cool though,......oh and 4th job DKs suck...but that's just me. ;)

Banned

Yea, Spearman Have DK and are unbelivable Powerful, and has the best skills.
    EDIT: When I am unban, I will try to level 2X and get to DK! Dirty GM Banned 30k Poeple and me, I WAS LEGIT!