Thread: Slideshow

Default Slideshow

Does anyone know what program is user friendly, can play music in the background and obviously... slide show some pictures?

I need it for my Drama Exam final piece of go onto a projector then display onto a big cyclorama (A big white wall) whilst playing music...

Oh and it's school computers so I can't be installing loads of stuff...

All suggestions taken!

If your school computers run windows, they should have power point on it
    you can use that
    Spoiler!

Hmmm I think windows has one built in but I've never used it so I don't know if that will do the job you need, and from what I've seen it tends to be a little buggy.

You may like to look at open office. One of the programs is a powerpoint counterpart, its free and supports powerpoint files so you'll be able to run it at school hopefully. You will need to check what file format you save it as, it doesn't save as ppt(powerpoint files) by default if I recall correctly.

http://download.openoffice.org/2.1.0/contribute.html?product=OpenOffice.org&os=win〈=en-US&version=2.1.0
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Holy poo! Just under 100mb... Got anything smaller Jedisbar?

O_o Larger than when I last checked..oh well.

http://www.slideroll.com/
    Maybe of some use but I honestly don't know. Looks pretty ****ty to me. Give movie maker a look, you can find it in start > programs > accessories.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Meh... I'll just speak to the Media department in school... see what they can do, thanks for trying guys!